Should the new adaptation of "It" include the preteen orgy scene...

Should the new adaptation of "It" include the preteen orgy scene? This site is holding a poll asking the readers what they think. I figured we might have some fun with this.

moviepilot.com/p/stephen-king-it-sex-scene-disturbing-2017-movie/4249079

I feel that it could be alluded to in the film without an overtly graphic sex scene. It is an important part of the story and I believe it should at least be acknowledged so as to remain faithful to the source material.

I thought it was completely unnecessary. How was it important? There are many other ways to show love and the loss of innocence.

I thought it was hot and everyone knows King loves to sneak pedo fanservice into his works. If it upsets normies, all the better.

If the director actually listens to people who have no business in the industry, I'm afraid to say he's a coward and a cuck. Let his artistry be free when creating the movie and not let some PC shitheads influence such materials when majority of them are never even read or fans of the book.

"I wasn't really thinking of the sexual aspect of it. The book dealt with childhood and adulthood --1958 and Grown Ups. The grown ups don't remember their childhood. None of us remember what we did as children--we think we do, but we don't remember it as it really happened. Intuitively, the Losers knew they had to be together again. The sexual act connected childhood and adulthood. It's another version of the glass tunnel that connects the children's library and the adult library. Times have changed since I wrote that scene and there is now more sensitivity to those issues."

The entire scene felt out of place to me, when i read it I understood that it was their adult personas in their child bodies performing the act, but the concept as it was implemented felt wholly gratuitous.

What about the gay preteen blowjob scene? Are they taking that out too?

Shouldn't stifle creative expression to suit societies norms

I agree with allowing his creative expression, but my feelings about it have less to do with norms, than it does with the the

Flow of the story

To me it symbolized their bonding together which was necessary to defeat It. I also found it to be a beautifully written sequence. Certainly better than the solar eclipse molestation scene in Geralds Game

I remember reading that when I was 12 and jacking off to that scene for months.

why the fuck not?
>stephen king's book is shit
>the original miniseries is pure shit
>the remake will be even more shitty
no reason to not aim for the bad-movie-of-the-year award & a potential future status as a cult classic

Typical contrarian hipster faggot.

>hurrr this thing is popular so I think it sucks because I'm not "mainstream"

You're a faggot.

I'm willing to bet you never even read the book in its entirety. Your opinion is objectively shitty.

>replying to a thread in which an actual discussion is taking place and derailing it just to be an asshole.

You sound like you're a lot of fun at parties.

>to remain faithful to the source material

when has a movie adaption last cared for that?

Well since you're obviously an esteemed literary critic, what exactly makes the book shitty? Please elaborate, we'd all love to hear more about your opinion, seeing as how it's SO important.

It doesn't matter if it should or not or even if they want it in the film. That movie will never make it to theaters with anything other than an X rating by the MPAA, which is a death sentence for a big film like that (because they'll lose out on tons of theaters who won't play it).

Case in point, it ain't happening either way because moral fags control the film industry.

Sidenote: the movie is probably going to be a pile of shit that does the bare minimum to stroke your nostalgia and fill the rest of the time with jump scares anyways.

It's going to be watered down tame garbage with adjusted character ages and other bullshit. I guarantee it.

Correction:

>The movie will never make it to theaters with anything above an R*** rating

Which is what it will be assigned by the MPAA if they include that scene.

I think this is a plausible prediction

For me, I don't really need the scene displayed, but at least an inuendo at it is necessary, how tiny it may ever be. It is part of their experience.
Imagine butterfly effect without the child romance/sex.

Yes, both offended people, but gruesome movies should to this and awaken the viewer and maybe even induce some own thoughts.

People will always find something to be offended with. Remove one scene and they'll want you to remove two more.