youtube.com/watch?v=pp_7-0IQYjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t*rkLerden NEFRET ediyorum

Üstad yine haklı, yine haklı.

kim?

Bad thread

REİS KAZANDI EKŞİCİ GAVADLAR HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

bolislik kokoreç olmaya hazır bir meslektir memesini atabilecek olan var mı

Amına koduğumun beyinsiz orospu çocuğu ülke yanıyor sen yine şu ucuz orospunla tirad açıyorsun beyinini siktiğimin otistik dallaması.

KARINI HAZIRLA

i-is everything okay lads?

İnsanlara "Sen tüm medeni haklarından vazgeçip tek bir insanın kulu olmaya razı mısın?" diye soruldu ve toplumun %50'si de buna olur verdi......

tirad aç gelelim

yeni tirad aç o zaman
bu arada
>ohk 4'lüleri ucu ucuna kaçırdın

No

İDAM GELSEDE SOLCU PİÇLERİNİN SESİ SOLUĞU KESİLSE YAV

gelin

tirad resmini bu yapın amk.

yahudikitabı com/kolektifler/videos/1656894767671949/

2.bir gezi mi geliyor yoksa? hani dağılmışlardı canlı yayın buldum sokaktalar hala umut var.

pls give visa
will become gf (male)

why are T*rks so stressed?

gelin bu ucuz orospunun tiradında takılmayın.

>bak yıllar nasıl geçiyor
>bak yıllar nasıl geçiyor

>gençlik bir kitaptı, okuduk bitti
>canım bahar geçti çoktan, kış şimdi

>ne kaldı sana bu dünyada ha
>ne kaldı sana bu dünyada

>hani o sevincin hı ha ha ha
>o cıvıl cıvıl kuş
>nasıl ne zaman geldi, nasıl gitti?
>nasıl ne zaman geldi, nasıl gitti?

Bi bok olmaz polis 2 dakkada dağıtır.

ULAN KEŞKE BE

>götüsüm yanıyor usaxlar

When are the riots starting lads?

Never, if leftists try it, Turkish nation will rape&kill all of the protesters

soon hopefully

Everyone thinks it was rigged, right?

The comars need another balkan turk to civilize their asses again otherwise there is no hope. Glad to see all the Thrace regions voted with a no. Edirne got 70% ''no''. Take that anadolu comars.

>balkan turk
hell yeah dude
t. yugoslav turko user

Deliorman türküyüm.
And in our culture we will never ever tolerate such islamofasicists to rule over us. We know what it means to be ruled by one-man (party) and how heavy his boot is. Communism made us realize that democracy is kind of a heaven... of course for those that are capable of thinking.
This is why we are so much against the wanna-be-sultan.

We always stay loyal to Atatürk. That is why i am in Germany. To study, to work, to make a better me and help others.

you should hate most turks living in central europe

thanks for the feels
did you vote or do you have a bulgarian citizenship?

ulan bu sikimin mod ne istiyor?

bana bak ataPİÇ

you forgot the part where you go back to your cunt and make it a better place.
Cunt

sikicem ne zaman habbening olsa Sup Forums fırlaması hemen tirad kapamaya başlıyor

cringe
du hässlicher balkanzigeuner

Tiradıma gelin ibneler

normal tirad degildi?

kes lan genibozuk

ülke elden gidiyor sen hala altyaş kız indirme peşindesin pezevenk.
Git bi orospu sikde kurtul şu ergenliğinden

Yes, i only have a bulgarian citizenship, like most of us actually. Those who voted were already somehow related with the turkish repu... ah, 2 yil sonra republic deyemiyecez amciklarina soktuklarimi comarlari.

We are diaspora that was sent by the ottomans from the karamans beylik after the wars. Ottomans wanted us to be among the bulgarians so they get used to our culture and so on. It's kinda comfy relation to think that most of the turks in Thessaloniki were also turks from karaman beylik... like Atatürk. We feel a special bound and a duty to defend it at all cost. Well, at least those of us who think about it.

Could you vote?

youtube.com/watch?v=yYsEN0YgVT0

>yabancı ülkeler hakkında bu kadar çok bilgiyi nerden edindin user?
>biraz anlatsana

du hässlicher zigeuner

Anani bekletmek istemedim yaw o yuzden yazamadim.

Ich bin mehr deutscher als du du Ziegenficker. Anadolu comari detected, by the way.

test

ŞEYYY......IIIIIII..
ORRROSPU ANANDAN :DDDDDD

>2 yil sonra republic deyemiyecez amciklarina soktuklarimi comarlari.
KEK
>Could you vote?
yeah
>were also turks from karaman beylik.
i have proven ancestry from karamans but now i think we are mostly turkified/muslim slavs.Who did you vote during the bulgarian elections bratan

>Ich bin mehr deutscher
junge
ich bin so deutsch wie ein chinese in china
ich ficke deutschland ich ficke dein leben du zigeuner hurensohn

TÜRKÇE KONUŞUN LAAAĞĞĞNNN

Hello, I have a question.

Why do Turkish women smell like sweat so much? Is it because of their unwashed headscarf?
Do non-Muslim Turkish women smell the same?

Sorry turkbros, just heard the news. Have a qt uyghur to cheer you up.

3 kasım 2019 seçim tarihi "başkan"
1 hafta içinde muhtemelen yani "10 kasım" günü asıl amaç açıklanacaktır.
cumhuriyetin yeni türüne geçiş dönemi sert mi olacak, yumuşak mı olacak
tatlı mı olacak, kanlı mı olacak
bekleyip göreceğiz "görebilirsek"
dailymotion.com/video/xsoa30_erbakan-kanli-mi-olacak-kansiz-mi_news

ja
nein

Uyghurs are muslim terrorists
Han are the only honorable and civilized people in the people's republic of china

zaza ne alinganmissin

Start killing Muslims and Çomars.

Okay, Danke.

at this point its obvious

>Han are the only honorable and civilized people in the people's republic of china
itlerden daha asagilixdirlar
literally

BEN DE DELİORMANLIYIM MORUQQ

Will anything be done?

wtf totally uncalled for

are you a k**d?

I didn't expect such a huge hayir result, to be honest. It makes me believe that they can't erase the secularism so easily from your minds. Not so fast, at least. There is hope.

In our region at least the mixing between the races was an extreme taboo during the ottoman times and even now it is somehow an unwritten rule to marry a turkish girl from our region. Sure, there were illegal mixings or rapebabys. But i can't tell it why... why do i have to consider myself a bulgarian when i have blonde hair, pale skin, green eyes and a i am 1,88 meter when the typical bulgarian is dark haired, not so pale skinned, brown eyes and is usualy around 1,70-1,75m big. It just doesn't make sens to be like this. Perhaps some rapebabies from germanic origins... that can be. But then again i am the only one looking like this from my whole family tree. All of them are just typical turks from Karaman, Konya, Igdir..

baarma va annadik

türkei ist tot

No I'm just a bored turk with a desire to get (you)s from strangers
Why do you keep posting her btw? Are you uyghur?

youtube.com/watch?v=hAfzujD8HKA

Ey Türk Gençliği!

Birinci vazifen, Türk istiklâlini, Türk Cumhuriyetini, ilelebet, muhafaza ve müdafaa etmektir.

Mevcudiyetinin ve istikbalinin yegâne temeli budur. Bu temel, senin, en kıymetli hazinendir. İstikbalde dahi, seni bu hazineden mahrum etmek isteyecek, dahilî ve haricî bedhahların olacaktır. Bir gün, İstiklâl ve Cumhuriyeti müdafaa mecburiyetine düşersen, vazifeye atılmak için, içinde bulunacağın vaziyetin imkân ve şerâitini düşünmeyeceksin! Bu imkân ve şerâit, çok nâmüsait bir mahiyette tezahür edebilir. İstiklâl ve Cumhuriyetine kastedecek düşmanlar, bütün dünyada emsali görülmemiş bir galibiyetin mümessili olabilirler. Cebren ve hile ile aziz vatanın, bütün kaleleri zaptedilmiş, bütün tersanelerine girilmiş, bütün orduları dağıtılmış ve memleketin her köşesi bilfiil işgal edilmiş olabilir. Bütün bu şerâitten daha elîm ve daha vahim olmak üzere, memleketin dahilinde, iktidara sahip olanlar gaflet ve dalâlet ve hattâ hıyanet içinde bulunabilirler. Hattâ bu iktidar sahipleri şahsî menfaatlerini, müstevlilerin siyasi emelleriyle tevhit edebilirler. Millet, fakr ü zaruret içinde harap ve bîtap düşmüş olabilir.

Ey Türk istikbalinin evlâdı! İşte, bu ahval ve şerâit içinde dahi, vazifen; Türk İstiklâl ve Cumhuriyetini kurtarmaktır! Muhtaç olduğun kudret, damarlarındaki asil kanda mevcuttur!

KAMAL BİRAZ TABU YIK QNQ :DDD

çok şükür bitti.

bok kokuttun kaMALci piç

no

zazadir, ahmet kaya paylasirken toplum artik alkislamadigi icin alindi

cocugun keyifini yerine getirelim
youtube.com/watch?v=mGrlrDBGdaE

>Birinci vazifen, Türk istiklâlini, Türk Cumhuriyetini, ilelebet, muhafaza ve müdafaa etmektir.
biz neden bu kadar becereksiziz lan ;_;

just a fan. never met a uyghur irl but that will change

>reddit

Ja, sicher. Einmal war aber Deutschland auch tot. Jetzt ist es schon wieder aufgestanden und existiert weiterhin auch wegen dem Fehler was es in der Vergangenheit gemacht hat. So eine übliche Szenario erwartet die Türkei, hoffentlich. Mit happy end.

ş*hİT mezarına sıçtıktan götümü t*Rk bayrağı ilen silmeyi+sonra da ş*hİT karılarını KÜRDistan'ın başkenti olan AMED'de pazarlamayı+ gelen parayı da ŞANLI KÜRDistan GERİLLA'sına yollamayı+ŞANLI KÜRD GERİLLa'larının t*Rk piçlerini ş*hİT etmesini izlemeyi+ş*hiT t*RK piçinin cenazesine gidip cenazedeki küçük kızları ellemeyi seviyorum bebeQ

>Jetzt ist es schon wieder aufgestanden
aufgestanden als behinderte schwuchtel die von kanaken gefickt wird

>happy end
pic related ist ein happy end

There wasn't any big suicide attack in Turkey in a long time

Hm

Isn't it time to change that?

youtube.com/watch?v=kCyF0uZn98o

No, because the opposition lost the referendum and Erdogan doesn't need any troubles now. Perhaps in 5-6 months before the reelections in 2019 there will be some major ass explosions.

Agzina attirdigim comari.

karamananon çevirsene ne diyor alamancı?

Belief in the evil eye dates back to Classical antiquity. It is referenced by Hesiod, Callimachus, Plato, Diodorus Siculus, Theocritus, Plutarch, Heliodorus, Pliny the Elder, and Aulus Gellius. Peter Walcot's Envy and the Greeks (1978) listed more than one hundred works by these and other authors mentioning the evil eye.

bu da yunanlardan geliyor

hässlicher zigeuner

Daha da eskidir.
Hatta...

...hatta daha da eski.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_eye

So Führer Erdogan will basically turn Turkey into an Absolute monarchy ?

Since we used to be anti-Austria buddies, you're welcome here, as long as you convert to Christianity, you don't commit crimes and don't try to fuck our women.

Enjoy FREEEEEEEEEDOM

proofs

#NotMySultan

>and don't try to fuck our women.
they fuck us
white whores

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_7-0IQYjo

im voting for marine le pen if i go there.
VİVE LE FRANCE

Who does Ilay vote for?

ORTALIK KARIŞTI,
DÜZEN BOZULDU,
YETİŞ YA ADOLF,
YETİŞ YA ATSIZ.

Ilay is probably underage and cannot vote.
You pedophile cunt

based