Celebrity edging thread: No cumming allowed

Celebrity edging thread: No cumming allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You ain't the boss of me.

>Tay wouldn't lie to me, you the devil would! All so you can cum, what happens after? You leave me covered in your goo. Left alone to lick myself clean, and jerk off to my shame! I'll not have it.

I wouldn't leave my little cumslut alone, ever. Now are you ready to behave and stop resisting?

Hi!

Nope, your tricks won't work on me. All you want is a hole to break and abuse. You can't be satisfied with the millions of horny betas, willing to suck anything for Tay. If I were to break, I'd just become one of them.

Hello!

Can't we just worship Taylor like she would want? Not by becoming sissies

Oh here you are :3 ,i and the other user can be really sweet and loving you know. We could make sweet love to you.

How do you know she wouldn't want us sucking as much cock as we can. I think she wants me to do that.

You wouldn't be one of them, you'd be mine. And that's why I would care. I do admit, you being innocent did make want me to break you but I'll let you ease into becoming my cumslut

How does she want to be worshiped?

How're you?

By sharing photos?

She wouldn't want that

She'd want us to keep sharing pictures and be devoted and obsessed with Her but that doesn't mean She wouldn't want to see some betas suck cock or some others things. ;)

Never, we should just post photos

I don't have any to share :(

Doing just fine, and you?

I'm sorry, but it'll just never happen. I'm not going to become a cumslut. My innocence is not something I will give away lightly. It's all I have control of.

I would take any cock for Tay

I think every load I swallow further proves my unending devotion to Tay.

gorgeous TayTay toes, yum

Unbelievable how much i want to be inside of one of your holes right now, you'll break eventually sweetie.

You can't break me

Good. But these last couple threads have put me in a kind of way...

It will happen. You'll still have your natural innocence even after becoming my cumslut, don't worry. You'll be a cute little cum loving tease.

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

>posts taylor swift
>trap queen of Sup Forums

seriously kill yourself user you faggot

back with the chlo

>being this much of a faggot troll mantlet

I know deep down you want it, i just have to wait.

This. Also he already is a fucking tease.

no thanks

Only in your dreams, I'll slip into your room, naked crawling on the floor towards you, ready for you to bless me in your cum, have it drop down my chin. Only in your dreams, never reality!

Yup, very much so, it'll be worth the wait

No, why would I want you to break me?

Queen Miley

stop talking to yourself herman

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>gay autist samefag detected

Now now don't be silly, no drop of cum would be dripping down your chin. Every drop is expected to be down your throat. Which is much more realistic because it's what is going to happen

What kind of way....?

Anons are being weird, nothing unusual really

yay Vicky

UGHHHHHHH.
Oh for sure, imagine once you'll get to put your hard desperate cock inside of his mouth or boipussy. ;)

I don't want to "break you" sweetie, i know you want it so bad and you probably are rubbing your hard cock thinking about it right now, just too scared to admit it. Keep resisting i don't care because i know that when you'll finally surrender my cock will feels amazing.

Exactly, all the cum would be shooted down your throat.

>gay guy talking to himself in a straight thread

kek

Don't know. Sort of funny down below. Kind of... Excited

do you have a kik?

I need to go now user. I'll see you around enjoy those blue balls I've left you with! You better not cum without my help, I love knowing I've helped guys cum. A final Tay pic for you, and the other user.

>Oh for sure, imagine once you'll get to put your hard desperate cock inside of his mouth or boipussy. ;)
Such a lewd mouth anonymous, I thought I was supposed to be the lewd one here ;) but I do have to agree his mouth on my cock would definitely make me cum in a matter of seconds

Vicky makes me go yay aswell

You are such a tease, fuck. You'll be my cumslut, I'll be waiting...

Oh fuck .., you'll regret this user, i swear you will. I'll wait for you , you can be sure of that.

I know, i wasn't in this lewd mood but seeing how he is resisting just makes me even more horny and desperate for him.

He fucking is.

she's gorgeous

>itt we have a gay guy spamming and samefagging on a daily and hourly basis in a straight thread who really has mental issues

Unrealistically perfect i'd say

fortunately she's real

if taylor wuz my gf i would smell her hair and lick her knee pits while she wuz asleep.

is it safe to post now

Imagine her anus gripping the shaft of your cock as you slide it all the way in.

fapfapfap

fixed it for you

no the samefag homo is still here lurking

I don't think I could fit it all the way with her big plastic ass cheeks in the way.

imagine a straight thread without all the faggots raiding it every day?

Fake

damn lmao
nice timing on that call user
forget it then

lol grils dont wanna stand next to taylor cause she makes them look dumpy

nah its well known leak

I mean, she wasn't Tay Tay

Is she though? Sometimes i have my doubts

Me and m-my mistress Victoria Justice j-just finished coming o-out o-of a store wh-where an o-older m-man kept p-pinching V-Vic's butt... He w-wouldn't l-leave u-us alone, k-kept f-following u-us throughout the s-store and b-bumping into V-Vic... V-Vic gave h-him hard "stay away" t-type st-stares and f-finally g-gasp o-out l-loud s-s-said, "Stop!", l-looking a-at him... B-But a-all he d-did w-was smile, come u-up and p-pinch h-her left b-boob... I-I w-was just p-plain s-scared, d-didn't say anything and f-followed V-Vic around the s-store a-as she t-tried to get a-away f-from h-him... V-Vic then had enough and t-tugged my shirt t-to pull m-me o-out o-of the store... We got in o-our c-car a-and we away... She s-seemed very frustrated b-by the whole s-situation and I d-don't blame h-her a-a bit...

are you feeling OK user?

nah if it was tay tay it would be black guys balls

fuckoff herman

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Sauce?

Here we can see an anonfag
>gay

I am feeling quite good, thank you.
Weather could be slightly less warm though

post VJ's feet. Bonus wearing heels

A little bossy, aren't we?

don't listen to him. post what you like fam, you're doing great. keep it up!

Let's be real, whatever i post of her will be great. Vicky is incapable of having a bad photo, or even a mediocre one

agreed. but still.

and you managed to post her cute feet in heels at the same time!

That's very true, she's stunning!

wew kstew... warn me before flashing those stems

Wasn't really going for that, was an accident
Stunning is quite precise, doubt i'd be able to speak if she ever talked to me

>cancer

mhm vicky toes

You could just be looking down at Her toes ..

Not that into feet myself, but i'd lick and suck on her toes for hours if she asked

You could just rub her feet for her. No girl would turn that down.

>look down
Would not be possible to look away from Vicky's face i think

But that would be awkward if you can't spell a word without stuttering. :p