Can we at least all agree that pic related's performance in stranger things was the definition of cringe worthy?

can we at least all agree that pic related's performance in stranger things was the definition of cringe worthy?

No she did a good job as a crazyfu

your face is cringe worthy OP

that entire show is cringey as fuck even when the acting isnt bad the writing is a throw back to the fucking 80's level shit

cop knows another cop is lying walp time to beat him up so he talks like the cop who is lying wont fucking press charges to make the "good guy" go to fucking jail and end the investigation

kids playing any meaningful role in the plot... their fucking kids. snacks for the monster at best

every one but evil scientist guys doesnt die even when taken by the monster....

fuck this ima go watch braindead. at least making fun of the government and vegans is still done right

I thought she was alright, don't get the criticism.

her performance was legit the only problem I had with the show, she was overacting in every scene she was in. Every fucking scene.

Couldn't agree more. Why director/s didn't tell her to stop being so retarded?

Not as cringeworthy as this bitch

>stares autistically at someone for ten minutes
>utters two or three words or maybe a short sentence
>does some mind shit
>gets a nosebleed
>does that cringeworthy scream

Some great acting """"""skills""""""

jay pls

Again with your shitposting?

>implying you wouldn't react the same way when your own child is gone and potentially dead

Her performance is god tier.

There were a few scenes where I felt like she went too far but overall I liked her craziness.

This. Amazed some of you fucking cucks didnt enjoy her.

>he's an autistic virgin.
>implying he's gonna be a father someday.

this

Check out this nigger

I have a crazy mother and some crazy aunts, and she pretty much nailed how I'd expect them to behave in such situations.

I wouldn't say God-tier, but I definitely think she was good, and doesn't deserve the hate.

>copypasta
opinion discarded

I'm just surprised at how cute she still is.

Her voice is so deep now, though. Who knew being blacklisted for so long would do that to you.

Will Will die in season 2?

This

>implying you wouldn't react the same way when your own child is gone and potentially dead
Exactly, but she wasn't THAT great. Still, really good performance and a nice revive to her career.

she's still a qt aswell

how did they find 2 actors with derpy eyes like her to play her kids? It was some good casting t-b-h

You've got exactly 10 seconds to reply to me. Apologize for that comment. Right now.

i'm sorry

It's alright, Winona's kids thankfully don't have her derpy eyes. That user was wrong

will will will his death after writing his will?

Thank you.

What is wrong with them?

He slowly becomes a monster in season 2 I bet

They look like dung bettle's eyes. But in a good way

I'M ACTING

She didn't have a lot to work with.

I found the lines cheesier, but I chucked that to the 80s feel. I mostly found her acting okay. Sold the crazy and off mother who just lost her child.

I wouldn't call it god-tier, but I agree. She was hysterical with a combination of worry and guilt because she didn't pay attention that much to her kids.

>writing is a throw back to the fucking 80's level shit
so back when writing was good and had to rely on talent rather than mem pop references and dude guns and cgi explosions lmao!!!

Poor Will. He'll probably be a monster or host monster babies.

Will the gang have to kill him? I feel sorry for a kid, he was not only orally violated by a big black tentacle, but also spits maggots now. I'm scared to think what's next for him

no, he and eleven battle some new monster and eleven sacrifices herself to save him and he becomes eleven 2.0 at the end of season 2 with kaoi ken power

Movies are fiction, user. To limit fiction to the constraints of reality and logic is boring as fuck, and that attitude shows that you don't have a single creative/imaginative bone in your body.

those are all me btw

Will vs 11 final fight.
Mike will never forgive her. ;_;

That'll probably be an arc for the rest of the kids: finding a cure for Will or facing the fact that they have to kill him.

I'm still surprised I like all the kid actors and their characters in the show. Their smarts were still in the realm of nerd kid smarts, and they were cringe-y and whiny at times like actual pre-teen kids, but they were also thoughtful and selfless at times.

Who Mike likes more? i'm almost sure Eleven

She was the most annoying character in the show. Every scene she's in is made worse by her appearance. I really wish they had gone with someone else, but Jews will always choose one of their own. This performance is characteristic of how Jewish casting works and proves Hollywood is owned entirely by Jews.

Nah. He likes both but he won't like the fact that Eleven has to kill Will.

>stares autistically at someone for ten minutes
>utters two or three words or maybe a short sentence
..........................................................................................................want a toothpick?

They were all "cringe worthy" except for the Sheriff, and some of the other side characters. Everyone else was pretty much fucking dogshit.

Magic of good casting. They managed to pick really talented actors instead of horribly spoiled brats who don't know how to act, like it usually happens. These kids have really low cringe-inducing levels

The sheriff is one non-jew in the show. Go figure that he's the only one with real talent.

>Sup Forums hates another certified kino series

It's always like that. Whenever something becomes popular or a lot of people agrees it's good, expect the backlash. Give it some time and the contrarian posts will slightly subside.

Wtf are you talking about, her acting was the only good thing in this shit show.

I don't get the hate that she receives. She was great for like 90% of her scenes. Only a few parts did she seem over the top

Mouthbreather

>Oy vey! Her acting was the greatest in the show, you goyim.
Okay. WHatever you say mister Shlomostein.

>I don't get the hate that she receives
It's just typical Sup Forums. Don't worry about it.

Don't get me wrong, she was kind of cringe-y in some scenes, but not as bad as some anons say. The cringe added the effect of her crazy mother character so I thought it helped.

Don't talk shit about my waifu, asshole.

We at the all time low now

She's all crazy now and probably sucks little boy cocks lmao

Yes. I am so fucking happy other Sup Forums dwellers agree with me.

What got her blacklisted wasn't that she stole shit from Tiffany's it's that she stole from her Jewish owners, which is something you can't do, then you get relegated to goy status.

>insane noni breaking her conditioning

What a lass.

Holy shit she used to be a bomb.

Mooooods

I remember when she was in her prime and Hymie-wood was jamming her Jew ass down everyone's throat to be America's sweetheart. Could never stand her. She's still a horrible actress.

>probably sucks little boy cocks
For the sake of all little boys on this earth, I hope so.

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can call it the Sup Forums cyrcle and it's also true

I don't get this reaction image.

I know all the kids except Caleb have some professional acting experience. Finn with the 100 and some other stuff, will was in that Tom hanks movie last year and gaten played gavroche in les Mis on stage in 2014and Millie was in some shit tv show

>fat, kissless pedovirgins on Sup Forums trying to act like they'll ever know what it feels like to lose a child, or how they'd act when it happened

Yeah, but there is plenty of kid actors who work and even act in big productions but still manage to be shitty little badstards and less than mediocre actors

I wont!

Anyone here agree?

I'd put Will in top tier though. I liked how natural he was at exuding that nice kid charm. So it was all the more sad that something this horrible happened to a nice, sweet kid.

There was nothing wrong with Winona Ryder's performance. She realistically played a hysterical mother looking for her child. If any of you had children or had the mental capacity to love your children you wouldn't shut the fuck up about your lost child and how important it is that you find them.

ftfy

There are some more positions i'd probably change but i can't be fucked editing the whole thing

You got confused Wheelers, Mike is god-tier, not Nancy.

I look literally like Eleven

mommy a cute

Here then

may i please put my dick in your boipussy?

Thank you, user.

reported

tease

>mfw the bottom 2 tiers remain unchanged

Nah senpai she was great

Still looks severely fuckable as well

One of the best things about the show desu

Wew lad