How many championships will LA win in the next 10 years?

Well?

Midwest bro here
I been thinking about moving to LA my whole life but the more and more I learn about it, it doesn't seem as glamorous. Not to mention nobody in LA cares about sports. Question for all the people living in LA. Is that place a shit hole, or heaven on earth?

Raiders are up and coming
Lakers have a great young core and Clippers are better than Warriors
Dodgers were 2 wins away from WS
USC FB is coming back
UCLA BB is GOAT

As someone born in LA, grew up in the midwest, moved back to LA for several years, and then back to the midwest... Don't.

It's a shithole, but it's a great glorious shithole and you love it for the filth and depravity that it contains because it is, in essence, a manifestation of the human condition with all of its pro's and con's.

There are things I miss about it, but it is not a great place to live. I love LA for what it is, and I enjoy visiting, but I will never move back.

Do you have this image without the banner m8?

Way to many spics in LA

How would you describe the women
I feel like all the women there are sluts that give it up easily and don't want to settle down

Of the big cities, the most championships in the next decade are probably 1. Chicago, 2. New York, 3. LA

>Raiders are up and coming

The play in a city named Oakland. Literally not LA. You wanna claim the Warriors and 9ers too?

They're moving to Vegas, definitely close enough to be an LA team

Bombston has a good run coming. Celtics are on the rise, will be competitive near the end of the decade. Patriots are perennial competitors for the title. Bruins I have no idea about desu (do we even count hockey). Red Sox look poised to threaten the cubs as world series favorites for the next several years.

Lakers are the only LA team (kings?) With a significant promise of future success.

NY I don't see getting any titles. Yanks might compete upon finishing the rebuild. Not sure who else you'd expect. >rags

Chicago probably has some world series and Stanley cups coming. Football and basketball are kill for the foreseeable future.

>different state
>t-they're still LA dawg

(you)

Kongs will win the COUP.

mets might not be too far off. same w giants

Midwest? what country is that in?

So New Jersey teams like the Jets and Giants can't count for New York then

What about the Bay Area?

>Lakers
Probably 0 unless the young guys turn into superstars
>Clippers
No, they'll get close but never win one
>Dodgers
Same as Clippers
>Kings
Will probably luck into at least one since furpuck is the most random sport
>Rams
lel
>Chargers
lel

And if you want to count Anaheim
>Angels
Might get one because of Trout but it's baseball so who knows
>Ducks
Biggest chokers in hockey, will not win one

>count Anaheim
>but don't count Vegas Raiders

Ok

Those aren't New York teams. But they're counted into the greater New York metropolitan area. Because they need the money from the New York name.

Las Vegas isn't even in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. You've got no argument for a Vegas team being considered an LA team.

Shut up Pablo

Well you can think what you want but it doesn't change the fact that LA-Vegas is the busiest flight corridor in the country and thousands of people commute between both cities (especially for those in the entertainment industry) every day

Those are facts. The flight corridor is literally irrelevant to the conversation.

Anaheim is actually in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. And in Greater Los Angeles. Not like Las Vegas.

it's all about metropolitan areas, don't fucking kid yourself. they will keep getting larger and larger. other areas don't matter economically, so might as well hitch a ride on the wagon.

Anaheim has less in common culturally with LA than Vegas does

Go travel more. No one associates Anaheim with LA.

And Staten Island is much different from the other four boroughs in New York City. So the fuck what?

don't even try to argue with the retard its just bait about how Las Vegas is apart of LA despite being 5 hours, 400 miles, and a desert apart just because of one meme map about megalopolises

Should've known. I'll try to find the meme map too for laughs.

Only if you are chad thundercock

>Vegas is not LA
>but Anaheim is

What did they mean by this?

here it is

take note that it says "emerging" megaregions
None of them are currently truly continuous development, and absolutely none of them are unified cultural entities. The one that is closest to being real (Northeast) is probably the most divided culturally out of all of these as it runs completely through like 4+ cultural areas

nice image for ants

Thanks. LAfags are truly the worst.

Vegas and LA definitely share a culture though

Coastal LA, OC and SD are heaven on earth.

Inland CA is basically Phoenix, Arizona.