HOU:Vince Wilfork says he's leaning toward retirement
NE:Tom Brady picked off twice as Pats advance
NE:Edelman dices Texans for 8 grabs, 137 yards
NE:Blount takes backseat to Lewis in Div. Round
HOU:Brock's latest meltdown: 3 INTs against Pats
NE:Dion Lewis breaks out for 3 TDs as Pats roll
NE:Pats WR Hogan leaves game with thigh injury

Other urls found in this thread:

csnne.com/new-england-patriots/currans-patriots-texans-preview-review-divisional-round
csnne.com/new-england-patriots/curran-wouldnt-few-more-close-ones-have-helped-these-patriots
csnne.com/new-england-patriots/tom-e-curran-new-england-patriots-move-its-not-all-smiles-foxboro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for our year

Cowboys win lol

CHIEFS

4th for our year

go pack go

Chiefs vs Falcons owl

unwatchable

Take out the the 1 TD from one of the interceptions and that drops the Pats to 27 points in that game. From the turnovers, the offense was so bad that that they could only come up with 2 FGs. If they were halfway decent, those would have both been TD drives. So instead of 16, the Texans would have been at 24. That puts them at one field goal away from tieing the game. Basically, the Pats offense played like shit that game, but the Bork is so bad that they couldn't capitalize on the tons of opportunities they got to make easy scores. Also, don't forgot about Fuller dropping the one good throw Bork made that would have been a TD.

I want this so bad.

Not many people watched that original Chiefs/Falcons game but that was one of the best games of the year.

G-go Steelers

If you don't like football then sure

>Albert BreerVerified account
>@AlbertBreer
>Brady has had 15 full seasons as Patriots starting quarterback. Next Sunday will be his 11th AFC Championship Game. That's ridiculous.

Ok seriously that is fucking absurd wtf

the nfl isn't fixed goy. keep watching out wonderful commercials

weak conference babby

>the shantytown of AFC

If the Patriots were in the NFC, they'd probably have done the same, don't kid yourself.

>Falcons
>not the shittiest fucking fan base
Lol you cucks literally only come out and make yourselves known after a playoff win, or at the beginning of the season when you've won 3 straight. The epitome of "fair weather fans"

>Falcons defeated the vile arrogant, adderall popping chimps of Seattle
>The Empire lead by Darth Brady bootyblasted the Texans

Well at least one good guy team won

Oh and I forgot, one of the Pats touchdowns was from a kick return. So basically the Texans defense only allowed 2 TDs and a FG that game. That's not bad; an offense that could actually score could have won the game.

>SEA:Return ace Devin Hester likely to call it quits
watching him get those long returns brought back good memories
rest easy fast pupper

>all these fucking New England Patriots reporters that are now re-writing their history, telling us how good the Texans defense is and how they were warning us and that we should have seen this coming

These fucking spineless hypocrites were going on and on about how the game was going to be a fucking smokeshow.

There are few media worse in the world than the Boston Sports media.

They're all insufferable raging liberals to boot, the ones that get uppity and in-your-face and condescendingly talk down to everyone.

I think the best part about memes is watching them die.

Based Flacco.

One of these is not like the other

So what are the chances if the falcons actually winning the Owl???

>Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
>Was asked about #Cowboys’ plans for Tony Romo in 2017. No secret, #Broncos are his No. 1 spot. I’m told DEN is not inclined to trade for him

Requesting Sherman's reaction during the interception.

>nigger is finally retiring
thank god. hopefully a proud white man will take his place

>romo will get unceremoniously released in the offseason

honestly, jones should just talk him down to a smaller contract and and mentor Dak for another season or two

They're as capable as anyone to win it. I give them 30%

Falcons are bad guys?

ESPN's FPI has their probability at 21% and I think fivethirtyeight also has them at 21%. Pats are by far the favorites though.

Depends on who they face.
>Packers
Probably lose because Matty Ice will crumble when the pressure's on him and that game in all likelihood would be a shootout that Rogers wouldn't lose in.
>Cowgirls
Probably can outduel the Dallas Defense, and their defense can hold the cowboys down enough to win it

>Non-Patriots in the Owl
They can win rather easily against both the Chiefs or the Steelers, none of them are really all that frightening

>Patriots
Probably the best defense remaining in the playoffs, maybe 2nd to the Chiefs if you want to argue. Brady will be locked in against a not that good Falcons defense. I'd call that one a toss up.

To be honest, it really comes down to whether they can survive the NFC. The Super Bowl would be an easier game for them than the NFCCG in my honest opinion famalam

>Italy
>white

do not respond to my or my wifes sons posts please

go 49ers!

You sound mad. Are you mad that the Patriots beat your team?

2001 was all Bledsoe

RED BOWL

They've got what it takes to win it.

Very good chances that they at least make it. Their defense is better than Dallas' and Green Bay's; their offense is also better than both.

I'm a Falcons fan and the only team that gives me pause is Kansas City.

fuccboi am I patriots fan

I hate the media around here because they can NEVER admit when they're wrong. And today is a perfect example of them and their revisionist history.

I'm glad the Patriots won, but I was surprised by the fight they had to go through to win. But these fucking reporters around here act like they weren't.

>Italy
>Trying to be racist to fit in
>Just BTFOing himself

>Matty Ice will crumble when the pressure's on him
Will this literally ever end? The pressure on him yesterday was huge, both literally and figuratively. Also Matt Ryan threw a game winning TD against Rodgers in the regular season. Rodgers was the one who couldn't score a FG to win it despite 4 downs

Why does this Chiefs are a great defense this year meme keep coming up? Theyre 14th in DVOA defensive rating, 20th in yards overal, 28th in pass rush, and 26th against the rush. Theyre an ok defense, not good but not bad

Falcons defense did look good against Xecucks tbqhwyf.

I also think KC can beat the Cheetahs in the AFCC.

Falcons v Chefs would be nice for a change in all honesty....

Yeah, Rodgers sure won in a shootout earlier this year when he had more than a minute to go down the field for a FG.

Care to show me a reporter shitting on the Texans' defense prior to the game and then praising them after the game? Just one reporter.

theyve been pretty decent the past few years so theyre getting a bit of the hype treatment for the sake of tradition

>manning loses to the seahawks
>brady beats them the next year
was it revenge?

That seattle defense was not that good, and horribly injury gimped.

They were at home in a dome. His playoff record and his Ints in the 4th Quarter trend (which continued this year) still very much keep that narrative alive.

Remember when the Falcons beat the Packers in the regular season in 2010?

It will never end as long as Ryan doesn't have a ring. He can throw 5 TDs next week and lose 51-48 and he'll still be called a choker. Sports narratives are dumb as fuck.

Broncos.

Matt Ryan's issue was never interceptions in the 4th quarter; it was interceptions in the red zone.

Remember what happened this year and not something 6 years ago kek?

So in terms of entertainment and maximum meme potential, this is the Superbowl we're rooting for, right?

Right here familia.

What do.you think about V. Joseph and McCoy.

Sure was shit seeing Wade go

>Care to show me a reporting shitting on the Texans
ftfy

Don't fucking honestly act like Tom Curran, Ron Borges, Dan Shaughnessy, Jim McBride, Ben Volin, Mike Girardi, and any other Globe or Herald reporter I'm missing said this game wasn't going to be a 30+ point blowout.

the fuck outa here

Exactly, they were elite but havent been recently, in fact I would argue theyre the worst D of the 3 remaining AFC teams

You honestly think that Rogers was comparable the way Rogers is playing right now?

whats with the cartoon bird?

They can't cut Romo without suffering nearly $20 million in dead cap. Valuable money they need to re-sign players.

They produce a lot of turnovers (#1 in the league) which is why they get a lot of hype.

>thinking the regular season means shit
That was my point. No one is scared of postseason Matty Ice.

This aint the 2010 Falcons and this definitely aint the 2010 Packers. But I'm rooting for you today; I hope the Packers win.

I don't want anyone to question the legitimacy of Matt Ryan's elite status when he out duels Aaron Rodgers again.

Logan Ryan and Darius Slay

>moving the goalpost
Show me their before and after analyses please.

>That seattle defense was not that good, and horribly injury gimped.
and yet that horrible defense was still one of the best in the league. It's a hell of lot better than what the Packers field

enjoy the basement donkey

You're right. He actually played way better that game than any other game this season.

I was out being a normie yesterday during the games. How bad was it on here when the xhehawks lost?

>Julio pulling two defenders

Every time.

HAHAHA no evidence......BTFO!

Yes, actually. It's pretty much the same

how the fuck do they plan on handliong this romo situation if the broncos arent willing to trade?
Who else could take his contract that needs a QB?
Could you imagine Romo in a:
>Bears
>49ers
>Jets
jersey?

Sure and no one is scared of postseason Gaydgers outside of his one fluke SB run kek

Rodgers would get embarrassed and his reputation would never recover

But their also rear the bottom of the league in 3rd down and red zone prevention

Yeah but being #1 in turnovers can take you a long way. That's one reason the Saints won a SB.

>I was out being a normie
>By not watching the game

Still though, DVOA accounts for all that. Furthermore the chiefs played the AFC south and NFC south qb's all of whom are turnover prone regardless

yeah romo come to denver with that garbage oline for years to come

csnne.com/new-england-patriots/currans-patriots-texans-preview-review-divisional-round
csnne.com/new-england-patriots/curran-wouldnt-few-more-close-ones-have-helped-these-patriots
csnne.com/new-england-patriots/tom-e-curran-new-england-patriots-move-its-not-all-smiles-foxboro

how is it a fluke you fucking faggot

>3-6 in playoffs since 2010

only a couple more hours m8s

Meme it up now Chiefs fags, Steelers are going to crush you

Just one more reason why he's the GOAT.

And the Pats will crush whoever wins

>Matty Ice is turnover prone
Just because a cancer survivor had a pick-six and a pick-two against him doesn't mean he's a turnover machine.
The Chiefs don't wait for turnovers, they make them happen. You can't tell me that Marcus Peters ripping the ball out of Kelvin Benjamin's hands or Ron Parker punching the ball out of Mark Ingram's hands was them just feasting on bad qb play.

>he actively sought and applied energy to reply to a falcons fan post because they piss him off this much
geez thats a cringe post if i have ever seen one you should probably stop posting for like ever lol

>wake up
>remember the boyz

OUR YEAR

new england patriots!!! woo!!!

it would have been clever had it not been so clear and broadcasted so well in his post that the seahawks and patriots are the bad guys no room for interpretation :^)

>Matty Ice is turnover prone
agreed

after watching them last night for the first time in a while, I agree

that defense was rattling the Patriots, HARD. yeah they had a few lucky 30 yard passes on 3rd and long, but in the 2nd half, Brady took control of the game

the only thing I'm disappointed about is Brady bitching to the ref after clowney pulled him down. yes, he pulled him down after the ball was gone, but in Clowney's defense, he couldn't see the ball being thrown

Bears probably won't do it. 49ers depends on how Jed York feels like doing. Jets could, but they have a lot more holes to fill than just QB. Every few years the Jets have to do a rebuild after wasting time with good vets, but mediocre/shit draft classes.

You guys ever go to a game alone? Thinking about buying a ticket next year cause I've never been to a game, but have nobody to go with and nervous about being in crowds alone.