Why did my gf break up with me Sup Forums?

Why did my gf break up with me Sup Forums?

>pic related is her, she's so cute & sexy
>anyway we were each others first for everything, (but she still a virgin), we were together a year
>she was so into me, always doing cute things for me, making little notes and stuff
>I was really good to her, supportive, always made her smile
>sexual side of things, she loved sucking my dick, I always made her come, like we were so into each other it was so easy to just lose control, I was dominant, pinned her against the fence which she loved, she even said multiple times she could of fucked me right there. She'd always send me sexy pics, and of her feet, I'd always tell her how perfect she is.
>anyway she starts new school as she got bullied in her last, then she starts acting off with me
>breaks up few days later, saying excuses like I call I care about is sex (lol? I never pressured her and told her whenever your ready)
>excuses like the gap gap (as she's 16 and I'm 21), but that never stopped us being happy for a year
>then she gets with someone else, like the most boring vanilla kid ever
>they have kissed but nothing more, she hasn't even 'made out' with him yet, even though me and her done that 2nd day of dating
>we argued, said hurtful things to each other then blocked each other, even now she seems to hate me, telling me this other guy is better than me lol
>2 weeks on, here we are, and her new relationship is already failing

So what's going on Sup Forums? Is it just simply she's a bit immature with her emotions? It's like she overthinks then drives herself crazy then makes a stupid choice like this. I get along with her sister, her best friend, and they all tell her how perfect we were together and she's stupid for leaving me. And obviously I don't wanna give her up because I wanna be her first, and I do love her. And I've spoiled her anyway coz random kids in her school won't compare to me. So what do?

yes

>Is it just simply she's a bit immature with her emotions?
She is 16 dipshit
What so you think?

>So what do?
Leave her alone and date someone your age.

Well it sounds like you two had a really good connection, that's not something that goes away unless something really bad happens, which it hasn't. So yeah she's just a bit immature, running off to another guy to keep herself 'distracted' and tell herself she's happy. Maybe she still wants an innocent little relationship, and isn't ready for everything you gave to her, but she'll get bored of others real fast and come back to you probably.

Post her nudes

You started dating a 15 year old expecting it to last? You fucking autist

>I always made her come
>she still a virgin
Lol, what?

16 year olds don't know what they want, stop talking to her and don't look back

You can make a girl cum by fingering and eating them out you damn virgin

Just stop feeding her attention all together and she'll come back

This OP. Still though, you sound like you were her best for everything, she'll miss that, all the little things etc. Then when she wants to get back together make sure you smash it this time. Maybe all she needs is a good dicking.

Yeah it's been 1 week now haven't spoken to her at all, but we live quite close, and twice now she's gone to the shop specifically just to see if I'm okay 'her friend told me'. I just pretend I don't see her and carry on.

Dont waste your time with underage girls who don't know what wtf they want and aren't emotionally stable to be in a relationship. Older girls/milfs are bae.

>she's 16 and I'm 21

Pedophile?

>but she still a virgin

No, lucky

Leave her be and don't look back. Would you rather fight a losing battle, and become a regret in her eyes? Or be remembered as the great guy who took her virgins and taught her a lesson about love?

The choice is yours OP

she was already sucking the other guy when she broke up with you and you are delusional if you think she didn't already fuck him.

She isn't like that at all, that's what I like about her. She looks a little dirty in that snap but that's to me, coz she feels comfortable with me. If she did anything she'd tell her sister and best friend, and all they done is kiss a little on the lips thats it, coz this guys quiet and beta, never had a gf before. Obviously he was just an easy target for my ex to get with and act all happy.

because you are 21 dating a 16yr old. The only reason people do that is to try and get someone who is emotionally underdeveloped so they can command control.
>dont be a creep

Please tell me this is lowq bait... otherwise OP is the biggest outed faggot on this whole message board.

"Coz"? Who the fuck

How did you not fuck her after a year?

My advice to you, user: Stop being so fucking nice. Man up and get what you want next time.

You got with a child and attempted to domineer her life so you could feel more mature yourself.

OP is the most insecure kind of faggot in the world. One who NEEDS to be in charge, but is so fucking beta that the only people he can lord over are kids. You're also a pedofag, and if you didn't manage to get inside this child's head, probably a permavirgin too.

>And I've spoiled her anyway
>random kids in her school won't compare to me.

And there is it. The insecurity shows itself in full.
Comparing yourself to schoolchildren in relation to dating a schoolchild. You are lost, beyond hope. You should kill yourself at your first opportunity, and I don't mean that ironically. This world is actually better without people like you in it.

Also that's not how you greentext faggot. Single lines only.

KYS and KYS. sage.

You're a beta cuck and she was fucking everyone else from day one. Be mean to them or they'll fuck you over.
My bank account is over 4.2 mil, I live in Ky and still can't find even a shit tier faithful girl who wasn't a supermarket hotdog wrapper.

Wow

> sent u feet pics
> u dont post them
> ?????

Yeah towards the end when she was acting like I cared about was sex I told her straight up yeah so what, I want it to be with you.

Actually we were both equal in the relationship, I didn't control her or anything so, fuck yourself.

>her feet, I went to the shop and left my phone with her, then she took loads of pics

She left you because of age Gap,
I'm talking to 1 female that's 17, but she was complaining about age Gap because I'm 21 but at the end of the day I'm just waiting til she 18 while I fuck with other women

Yeah it's dumb coz we already been together a year, only now she's started worrying about it and it doesn't make her 'feel' comfortable, it's just temporary problems she's worrying about