What the fuck is this shit? Anyone out here with the same issue?

What the fuck is this shit? Anyone out here with the same issue?

I had this shit for years now, it didnt cause any problems at all, but i want a normal, healthy looking tongue.

What do Sup Forums

You have AIDS.

I think you are a smoker and you burned the back of your tongue once.
very hot cum Im guessing

Tongue AIDS. Sorry user

medfag- "geographic tongue" its nbd.

Also trying rubbing it away with a toothbrush/toohpaste doesnt do anything. I dont smoke that much.

Have you ever tried to do that thing where you flip the lit end of the cigarette into the inside of your mouth using only your lips?

If so, you fucking sucked at it and that's why your tongue is fucked up.

Medfag here, it looks like your tongue glands have experienced food infection recently, and it's basically caused bacteria on your benign tissue to form. Get a cotton swab, put some alcohol on its end and dab it on your wound. If that doesn't work try putting some colgate or toothpaste on it (but only as a last resort)

Shit. How do I get rid of this? (NO i DIDNT suck off a black guy on craigslist!)

>Stop smoking and or vaping
>Hydrate more
>Brush your tongue when you brush your teeth (they sell tools specifically for this virtually anywhere toothbrushes are sold)
>lay of salty foods if you eat a lot
>apply a layer of cum to the tongue surface and try not to swallow, keeping it their for about an hour if nothing else works

It's oral trush mate...

>apply a layer of cum to the tongue surface and try not to swallow, keeping it their for about an hour if nothing else works

this user gets it

Look at where not sucking a black guy on craigslist has gotten you. I think you might have to man up and do it.

Red spot might be infected or cancer in making.

Not OP, but what is all the white shit on your tongue?

Like, in OPs pic there is like a red area. I don't have this, but I have the white bits on my tongue, and they come back real fast if I get rid of them. What are they?

inb4 mouthaids

same, i clean whit a spoon the white shit, but i dont know why it appear

Brush and clean your fucking tongue when you wash your teeth and your tongue wont look like that. u disgusting faggot, ur breath must smell like 100 shit sandwiches.

Stop licking asshole...shit is full of bacteria

I dont know but when i dont brush my tounge that shit pops up

It's probably thrush which can't just be brushed off and it's caused by an imbalance of bacteria in your mouth. You'll have to go to a doc for antibiotics.

That is candidiasis caused by an immunodeficiency like the AID, because it is in an atypical site.

I have this shit too, but I don't smoke.

A swig of Hydrogen peroxide will fix that right up.

delete system32

Not a medfag but it's Thrush a yeast infection caused by candida albicans. If you use a steroid asthma inhaler you must rinse your mouth WELL after inhalation or you get this shit. Good news it's treatable with flucanazole which is over the counter at your drug store. Women usually get it in their vajayjay. Since you have had it for years its going to be system wide and you may need more than one treatment.

Bad news may be that if you don't use an asthma inhaler it could be caused by an immuno problem like HIV so get tested.
If you take an asthma steroid I gaurantee that's the cause

The secondary immunodeficiency does not only include AIDS. It may also be due to excessive use of drugs (glucocorticoids), infections by other viruses (eg epstein-barr virus), haematopoietic disorders in the bone marrow, trauma / surgery and malnutrition.