Legitimate question, who ever actually said women can't be topless...

Legitimate question, who ever actually said women can't be topless? I've been seeing alot of articles lately on this "Free the Nipple" campaign and I don't get it. Guys are down, even gay guys like boobs. Its feminists driving the movement and I can't imagine lesbians would be against it. Who is so against topless women? Old politicians? Over zealous religious folk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWkOvakd9Mo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/nsfwdA/status/867893597458268160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will be posting some shit to bump and entertain

Could be about the stigma, considering people get up in arms about breastfeeding in public. There are probably a few indecent exposure laws out there that would consider a topless woman in violation, and since in the US at least, you can have male nipples in a G rated movie, but female nipples are R rated,

The campaign seems to be a response to that.

No I get that but when did it start? Who decided upon these laws which created the stigma that drives this movement?

Possibly parents; people are probably still worried about the potential consequences it will have in relation to children

>female nipples are R rated
that's because the JEWS in charge of Hollywood want us to live under sharia law

Its only an issue because the parents sexualize breasts in the first place. Yes they are sexy but they are also natural, it's one of those things that you want to see because you don't see

I don't know, there's a probably a pretty interesting wikipedia trail you could follow that explains the history of indecency laws.

imo it's related to sex being taboo for a lot of the judeo-christian western world, which probably is related to "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife" and lust being one of the canonical 7 deadly sins. I'd imagine (assuming these ideas were created by people and not handed down to us by god) it's related to the ownership of wives, and in that way isn't too far off from what said.

tl;dr I need to keep my women covered so other men don't see how beautiful they are and cuck me, because that would make God angry

Boobs on women are sexual, this isn't something you can debate. Women already get shit tonnes of attention from guys even when they have their tits covered, with them exposed they'll have dribbling retards doing everything for them.

Don't make thing's worse than they already are. Men are pathetic enough as it is.

Wear your fucking clothes you damn attention whores.

Apparently it's these people.

I wouldn't try to debate that but I would offer a counter argument in the form of this. Boobs are a woman's draw, and while they do get alot of attention already they are also a lie. You never know what you're in for before a woman takes off her bra, and this would weed out alot of shit tier breasts from our population

If women can expose nipples then i want to be able to show pickle.

this is such a nice fireplace/grill whatever and the background looks cool too
>im not gay

Yeah top comfy
Do it, it'll weed out a bunch of baby-dicked fucks too I'm sure

a dick and a nipple are kinda different

You don't see the significance?

When a man sees an exposed nipple/boob, his pickle will react. When a woman sees a pickle, her nipples will react.

This is why neither should be openly exposed as a normalcy.

two fat kissless virgin neckbeards in this thread so desperate to see their first nipple. Have to normalise nipples to do it, haha poor chaps.

You dont believe through exposure that would vanish after a month? And what woman's nipples react to a flaccid dick, just speaking aesthetically men are not all that pleasing to look at. Also you've earned an obligatory "faggot"

Then why do atheist countries like China and all Muslim countries treat women worse? I wish you idiots would stop blaming Christians for everything.

Actually I think it's just me, but not wanting to see boobs is pretty gay bro. Even if your fucking a new girl every night, not wanting to see boobs if have to question your use as a male

>boobs are relentlessly sexual
>men are pathetic at baseline
>If tits exposed to much, a never ending feed back loop of degeneracy ensues thus triggering the apocalypse and regression of the species.

Ease up there John Winthrop.

Would you want that every kid and man stares at your GFs nipples?

I'm not a cuck but I wouldn't really care. Plenty of men seen them before me, I'm sure there'll be plenty after me. Let them gaze upon what is mine and weep! Also some OC gf

>JEWS
>sharia
Do you realize how fucking retarded you sound, Ivan?

Jews are forcing muslim immigration to destabilize the west so yes: Jews want Europe to live under Sharia law.

Idiot. Want your mother or grandmother to walk around topless? Gtf out here!

Gay guy. I have no idea what people think is so great about boobs. Can anyone explain? I mean, gay guys like dick for the empathy effect, and for giving pleasure to someone else, and for stimulating their prostate. But boobs... There's no empathy value. They aren't very effective in female stimulation, in the sense that focusing on them alone doesn't do a whole lot, and you can't shove them in any orifice. The only way they're nice is if you smash them together and fuck them, and I don't think that's what most people are thinking of. What is the actual appeal?

But who was phone?

Judging by all the wincest shitposting around here my guess would be yes?

I never see them so sure, whatever. Maybe my mom will find a husband or some shit idk. Where does that logic come from 2nd grade? Your probably one of these people who get all but hurt over public breast feeding.

It started with christianity. Toplessness and bare breasts have existed in european fashion for some time (minoans, sardinians, greece, rome etc.). Other areas which were pagan were more ok with nudity but due to climates rarely practiced it. Every now and then though even post christianity europe saw some fashions which revealed the nipple in the 1600s, 1700 and 1800s (especially in france). However the current stigma also greatly increased during the victorian era which was ultra prudish.

the only things i fear from women openly walking with their tits out is; they will sag very hard after a while like those nig nogs back in africunt. and that i will be arrested or some shit for showing a boner in public. even when wearing pants.

Aesthetically pleasing, fun to play with and I'm fairly certain your mouth is an orifice

more of this?

Whoah you're definetly a gay faggot yeah. Boobs are like bags of happiness made from heaven's matter, it's some kind of primal love I guess. Just the thought of rubbing them or licking / kissing the nipples is deeply erotic, usually both for the male and female. It's not about reaching orgasm (the destination), but more about making the whole experience (the trip) better and more complete I guess

It's the women themselves.

They just want to know its legal for them to do it if they want to.

It's been legal for females of any age to be topless in Canada since the 80's, and the 1 time i saw a topless women at the beach she was a saggy old grandma.

Never once have I seen a nice teen with perky perfect tits walking around on a beach topless, or even on a hot summer day.

That is a legit fear of mine too

No one, it's just middle class women looking for something to complain about like everything else to do with feminism. Attention whoring has evolved.

If women had their tits out all of the time, they would lose their power. In South American jungle tribes or African tribes where the women are always topless the men don't wander around in fits of uncontrollable lust.

Just as Victorians thought that a women's ankle was indecent and society would fall if it were to be revealed, those that run our society have decided that the nipple is one step too far. It will change over time, sometimes becoming more liberal, at others more prudish. Ancient Greeks did all sport in the nip, what is acceptable changes constantly.

it was probably just a law that was hard to get rid off. maybe dating back to the beginning of the us there were law concerning public decency and those came to be part of state laws.

i mean it probably was hard for people to cum together for the sole issue of nipple freeage while other issues were around like war or slavery.
>free the puss too

i myself am a massive boob fan. but i too ask myself that question sometimes. i have no idea. i guess it's something embedded in our brain.

You silly liberal faggot. Public breast feeding is just fine. Keep a towel though. We don't need to descend to fucking tribal, 3rd world mentalities where everything is exposed.

Check'd

Attention whoring and self-validation.

Boob sexualisation came a lot later than ass. That's why niggers still prefer ass like some baboon in heat

youtube.com/watch?v=oWkOvakd9Mo&feature=youtu.be

We don't not need too, I'm not calling up tribal law or shit just a recognition of nonsense. Also I'm a non-political spectator, I could care less whose ass is in charge. Different names, same agendas

it's all because twitter decided that they didn't want every chick out there flashing their tits. And since it's easier to bitch about a site not letting you be a whore than moving on to one that does, like tumblr. They decided they needed to campain and bitch until twitter caves and lets them whore around. Basically it's a "we're bored and are uninteresting, so we're gonna start drama" fiasco

I could see that, still down though

Yeah but it's not like dicks where they can get all down in there

Can't dispute that, but sex is a varietal fun

This is wrong on so many levels.

1. This isn't a question of law - if women should be *allowed* to. Laws shouldn't have anything to do with this in the modern western. This is a cultural question. There is no decisions to be made there's only discussions and reactions.

2. The new wave of feminists who put focus on this are spoiled and seduced by sexualized pop culture. A substantial amount of women in the world lack basic rights of self governance, not to say equal pay, and you wanna show your tits in public?

3. As a cultural question the only thing I can say is that showing your boobs is sexual, as with so much else. If you are aware that you are showing off in a sexual way then fine, but there are a lot of situations, actually most of the time, when that is not appropriate, disturbing, distracting or disgusting.

4. Women won't admit this but they all secretly love/fetish being watched/sexualized. Like men are love/fetish watching. If your girl dresses up sexy "just for you" to go out partying it's not "just for you", it's for many other gazes, but she's happy to be yours, that they can't have her, because she just likes being desired. She will however slap you for looking at other women's half covered boobs. Dressing up in revealing clothing, short skirts, tight tops whatever achieves this but is culturally accepted but we don't admit the effects.

Would you like your girl to strut her stuff around?

source on the pic famalam?

Also, sexuality is and should be transgressive. If it was ok to masturbate in public it wouldn't be fun to masturbate in public.

I think I read somewhere that there's been no proven link between going braless and having your boobs sag. In fact some people surmise that wearing a bra would make the problem worse as it would weaken the chest muscles.

I would say a majority of boobs look better in bras.

probably. but how do you explain them african tribe woman then?

Genetics.

> Jews
> Sharia law
Fucking kek user

kek, fucking shitskins.

>Jews
>Sharia Law
ok user

>Who is so against topless women?

Depends why she's topless.

Is she on a beach, in a park etc and it's hot as fuck? Air them out, I don't care.

Is she doing it to attention whore in the middle of a busy street or town center? Then she can fuck off.

Again, if she has a practical reason to be topless - comfort, breastfeeding, whatever - it's no problem. If she's just going "LOOK AT ME I'M A BIG STRONG WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED MAN I GOT MY TITS OUT RESPECT ME" then she can go get raped.

Legitimate answer;
Endless nigger rape.

twitter.com/nsfwdA/status/867893597458268160

Sharia law everywhere but israel.
Easily control the masses.
Open borders everywhere but israel.
Gun control everywhere but israel.
Good Goy.

It's illegal in certain countries. Usually through obscenity or something like that. The reason women's breasts are considered obscene is because women are easier to stimulate sexually through their breasts than men are.

Remember that if the hot girl in class can go braless, so can your fat teacher and the fat teacher is probably the only one who is going to make use of it.

wouldn't advice it to girls i know

'Merica 2020

the fuck. they all got men faces.

Black people are more aggressive, which is one of the things testosterone handles. This leads to black women's testosterone levels being higher, which makes their faces masculine.

Straight white guy here.

Most western women are fat and many of the darker-skinned brunettes have too much body hair. I also don't want creepy autists jerking off to my gf's tits. Help me to help you betas stay in your zone and I'll keep the landwhales in their pods

Hardcore feminists believe that women are superior to men and that a matriarchal society is key to a utopia.
These extremist feminism are usually the core of feminist movements.

The feminists believe men are meant to serve women only, and to control men to use sexuality as leverage.

This is the real reason feminists want to "free the nipple". They think if a man lusts after her more, they have more control over the man.

>Black people are more aggressive

you got that right.

That's why it is easier for us men to get off by self stimulation. To protect us from the female pheromones and sexuality.

If we let girls go topless then they will be filing charges against us for just looking at them. They want this. They want this power.

This guy is already being cucked as we speak.

In my town you can legally go topless. However, you also have to be totally naked. Not even shoes, or your arrested. You don't see it though. Because the majority of town folk aren't exibitionists.

There's nothing wrong with attraction to women, but when women look to a false god such as Lilith, which they do, as an idol, I think that's when things go wrong.

Yes encourage girls to go topless. Then they can all have flat saggy knee knockers before they're 30.

Not true at all. My aunt (42) and sisters (14, 16 and 19) are topless all the time. They don't even own bras and their breasts are perky.

Yup, those kookie carpet munchers are raving lunitics. A pox on society.

People can't even breastfeed in public without issue. The thing breasts are for. I've seen Christian ladies talk about how it's incest because breasts are sexual and for her husband not her kid. Too many people are fucking dumb

Governments say that. Particularly the US government, but there are exceptions.

The beach in MD doesn't have a law on the books that women can't go topless so many of them are. It's brettygud man. But I'm gay.

Lucky you. Can I come for a visit. Purely scientific reasons.

Men had to fight to show skin in public too back in 1910-30. Not very hard tho and it eventually became norm. Think it started over male swim suits. First male topless on screen was in Tarzan.

>2. The new wave of feminists who put focus on this are spoiled and seduced by sexualized pop culture. A substantial amount of women in the world lack basic rights of self governance, not to say equal pay, and you wanna show your tits in public?

I don't see the big deal. If they wanna show them why not? It's just nipples. It's not like they are flashing genitals.

>believe through exposure that would vanish after a month?
women's breast became center for attention after we started to walk on 2 legs and the ass got out of sight so women developed huge breasts so men can look at them. Nature designed men and female breasts exactly the way that men will always look at them. Always

They usually wear a shirt when guests come unless it's a hot day.