Any of you gotten more then just a hookup via tinder? Like have you met someone thats become a good friend, a partner...

Any of you gotten more then just a hookup via tinder? Like have you met someone thats become a good friend, a partner , a booty call, basically anything more than a 1 night stand.

Also how did you go about it

Got my current gf via Tinder, we just talked few days and then we met and we just kept meeting eachother more and more and soon enough we moved in together. Just got a dog together.

Curious, does the story of how you met ever come up and "bother" you two? Like as in you dont want to mention you met on tinder

Met my current gf on tinder. It's been a year and 3 months and we plan to move in together soon. Best relationship I've ever had.

However, I did spend months getting ghosted or getting the odd 1 night stand before I met her. On the first date we just clicked. We both cancelled the other dates we had set up and hung out all weekend.

Also forgot to say,
It comes up when we talk about how we met. We were embarrassed at first but then realized that people actually found it interesting that we met that way. We've even met other couples who have met that way and have been together for a while.

It doesn't bother us at all, it's just funny we met through an app that's mostly used to find hookups.

Well thats cool to hear that it aint awkward at all,is that only with younger generations or are older generations cool with it aswell or have you experienced that its abit frowned apon

Tinder confuses the fuck out of me. Literally everyone I talk to says you can find a one-night stand in 30 minutes, that it's for hookups, and that if you get on you'll just be finding people to have sex with

Meanwhile of the thousands of girls I've swiped and the 20-30 who matched, every single one said they weren't interested in sex and were looking for a relationship.

And I'm cool with a relationship, but I'd like sex to be part of that relationship. I'm not interested in a relationship without sex. So it never worked out.

Personally I've only hooked up, but a friend of mine is in a long term commited relationsship with a chick from Twitter that he lives with and another dude I know also lives with a chick he met on Tinder and they have a fucking kid now. Then again, the last guy is a huge dumbass and I feel like he's kinda trapped. First buddy is legit cool though and so is the girl.

Yeah, you also need a personality when trying to get girls on tinder. Opening the conversation with 'hi', kills your chances stone dead.

I know, I know, I'm right there with you.

All the personality of a dead badger.

Well with this as your profile it explains why

Er, painful. Please stop.

Monster Zero tastes like shit.

Females on tinder are either just there because attention seeking, validation seeking, or severe mental illness that is lazily and easily hidden under your need to get your dick wet. (Or all of the above)

If you are looking for anything more than the thirty seconds it takes you to blow your load, then the five minutes it takes you to explain your reasons for having to leave afterward, you're an idiot.

Protip: get confident, stupid.

I think there may be something more I'm missing. I obviously know not to open the conversation with "hi", and I know not to match and stay dead silent and wait for them to talk first.

I've tried experimenting with everything from "u want sum fuk" to making jokes to commenting on their interests to talking about myself or commenting on recent events in the news or new movies / games.

I've got a job paying $85k (mention such in my profile, because I know women like money more than men) and no bad habits (I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs). I'm also fairly fit. Not a body builder, but I mostly sit around playing video games and working out at home. I'm up to 25 pull ups a day. 150 pounds, 5 foot 11 inch.

I really don't know why I have such bad luck. Maybe it's just my city. The women here are prudes.

It's a TRAP!... Isn't it? It's tough to tell these days.

Agreed, ive always tried to make a girl laugh as openers, usually works, but obvsly sometimes just asking some random question about there day works aswell, but hardly if you are trying to catch someones attention out of 1 mil fish in the sea

How is that relevant to my question at all? Not anywhere did I state that im in a posistion of problems in my sex life lol

Na its a girl, Russian, cant remember her name, maybe some kind user can sauce

HHNNGGG at girl.

Yes; aside from the usual hookups. On a regular fuck buddies type scenario now with a few, basically just keep it going after you hook up - keep talking and arrange to meet up again and again.
Realise these girls get offered lots and if you go radio slient they'll just find another one to ride on the cock carousel.

Also, I've found generally that dinner dates don't go as well.
Rather meet up for drinks.
Even if it's during the day, at a park or something - go grab some pimms and chill.
As an aside, I know of a mate who has his current (decent, conservative white) girlfriend from Tinder.
Just last week I met a decent Austrian girl who might actually be gf material so sussing the situation out fully before taking it further.

There's a mixed bag - definite sluts, girls who just aren't the commitment types, ones still figuring themselves out, ones who are recently single, and girls who just struggle to make decent connections otherwise (limited network, etc).

But number 1 tip is to keep in communication,and meet up frequently.

Alina Rin

I cheat on my girlfriend all the time thanks to Tinder, great app

that's actually a pretty gud bio

Problem is he doesnt look the bio, I feel sometimes people write a bio and its just copied off someone else who genuinly fits the bio they wrote, cause you can tell

Current gf is from tinder, we've been together for a year now, started hooking up first for like 4 months before deciding to start a relationship. Best gf I've ever had and relationship is great. Before her I met a few girls through it, no one night stands tbh, but usually would go on one date and then fuck next time if first date was good, usually met the girls a few more times to chill, fuck and some other activities but only my current gf felt really right to be with.

Fucking around on there is easy and met some fun girls, but nothing meaningful, I don't keep in touch with any of them.

Was good to spend a day or a weekend with a girl and then just get back to vidya or shit though and not having to have a gf around all the time.

Guess just different kinds of good. But I really love my gf and am happier now than Ive been in years

Met a girl on tinder 2 weeks ago and I swear to god I will marry her. We've been together every day since.

what type of dog user?