Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

This is Sup Forums, almost everyone here owns a gun.

Wait, I thought almost everyone here owned a neckbeard

Firstly, regulation.
Secondly, it's a huge waste of money. There is almost no crime serious crime here, perhaps because of lack of guns?

If you have a gun for protection you're a coward, idiot or really need to move to a different neighbourhood.

Guns for fun, fine, whatever, still an expensive way to enjoy yourself.

Because it is forbidden in my country... thankfully

I own several guns, including the one in OP's pic

Not me

Live in a civilized place.
Not a coward.
Have genuinely never needed one for anything.

Pussy faggot detected

>Because it is forbidden in my country... thankfully

>a gun
>a

because only poor fags own A gun. I own 13

were gun twins OP. Nice choice

pt 2

do you sit with your balls tucked like Trudeau

suicidal. Wouldn't be a good idea.
I moved to the ground floor of my apartment building because of it.

Stupidity comes from your family or something?

pt 3

Current carry rotation

I own 2 guns. My family keeps pushing for me to get psyche evaluated so they get taken away by the courts because I won't let them in my house to take them from me. I need them in case I need to kill myself or someone else though.

I do. I'm a unionized construction worker too.
I carry to all our union events, encouraging my comrades to arm themselves for the revolution.

Don't need one I'm a shinobi

part 3

I spent $200 on a 9mm carbine. Not that expensive tbh

Noice, mine is 8 shot as well

Not sure why they went down to 7 shots, never heard of any problems with the 8

because I own six. Fixing to build an AR, just watching for a good price on the parts.

35 years old and never have been robbed, raped (and obviously) murdered. Even more accurate, never have been the victim of any crime.
Feels good not to live in a third world country.
Otherwise I am neither a hunter, nor shot for sports.
So why should I buy a gun and waste money?

To shoot things

Where do you live that you can carry a grenade?

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

I've never been in a serious car accident either but I still wear a seatbelt. I've never had my kitchen catch on fire but I have a fire extinguisher. You're obviously too dumb to safely own firearms so I'm glad you don't.

>People implying youre a coward if you own a gun

Retard faggots. Guns protect and imma laugh my ass off when yall cant protect yourself from an armed robber. Also I can hunt with em which is fun. If i need to suicide i have a fast/easy way out

how many dicks have you sucked today?

>Guns are for cowards

>If I have a problem I'll just call the police with their guns

Always a good idea to have and not need than to need and not have

As long as you like in an area that isn't inhabited by any nigers, spicks or sand niggers then you can get away with it. Otherwise arm yourself and protect your family.

I own 14

You have to be pretty fucking scared to own a gun for protection.
Someone breaks in, I have melee weapons, less cowardly, less expensive, less dangerous.

Police response time is 10-30min and you can bleedout in under 5min.

why do you have a flash suppressor on an AK knockoff?

A baseball bat will serve you well against a pack of Tyrones with their Hi-Points.

Yeah, alright, that sounds very reasonable.
I doubt you can find such low priced guns where I am, though.

>hear window breaking
>grab your baseball bat
>sneak towards the sound
>jamal and his pack of niggers see you
>die by hi point

good luck faggot

>less cowardly
You have to be 18+ to come to Sup Forums. Sports have rules, life or death situations do not.

Melee weapons are more dangerous becaus you have to get closer to your target to use them. Which may put yourself in more danger.

I have a melee weapon too

>melee weapons

kek

Like I said, no violent crimes where I am.
No guns either.

Anyway, it's one thing to have a break-in charge, a murder charge is something else all together.

>I have melee weapons,
yeah sure kid and how exactly is level of cowardness a factor in selfprotection?

And because of this bullshit, your police shots first and then asks questions later as it very likely that the other person is armed with a ranged weapon.

I own three. Two rifles and a revolver. I plan on getting another revolver.

>I've never been in a serious car accident either but I still wear a seatbelt. I've never had my kitchen catch on fire but I have a fire extinguisher. You're obviously too dumb to safely own firearms so I'm glad you don't.
If you're so worried about protection, why don't you wear body armor? You'll have a better chance of survival in a bad situation than if you had a gun.

To suppress the flash? And that's not a knockoff, that's a legit AKM
You dumb nigger, Hi Points are ugly as sin and low capacity but they're reliable as fuck

>Like I said, no violent crimes where I am.
lol great for you, fuck everybody else i guess

That doesn't actually happen. 99% of cop shootings are justified.

As long as the police just shoot niggers we don't care

Less guns, less violent crime.

Australian Firearm Laws, lots of prerequisites needed

bs less poverty less crime, switzerland is stacked with guns

Because the gun can stop the situation before it happens. Body armour isn't going to stop every shot, let alone any to your head and other limbs beside your chest.

Hungarian AMD-65's have 12" barrels. that is a 2" barrel extension and the original muzzle break that comes with the rifle. so all together the barrel is 16" as the law requires.

Explain why Vermont (no permit required to conceal carry) has 30% less murders per capita than Canada then

I envy you all that have guns, in my country you cant own a gun without doing mandatory military service and joining the defense reserve.
Our country is also afraid of their own people doing a revolution and killing their stealing corrupt asses.

Less niggers, less violent crime

In Switzerland all citizens are required to keep firearms and ammo.

Gotta love those castle doctrines and stand your ground laws.

True.

Do you think crime would suddenly skyrocket in Denmark if suddenly crates of M16s dropped from the skies?

Actually, statistics show that fewer blacks leads to less violent crime.

Yep, and here they are going to let us brandish to prevent a crime.

The police don't allow me

That gun looks like shit. I'd be surprised it that even functioned. Also not even a G40

There are multiple factors, guns are one.
How else do you explain the US violent crime rates compared to Europeans?

You would only ever need a gun to protect against other people with guns. So it's either no guns or loads of guns, loads of guns means loads of shootings.

Okay, maybe you Americans might need a gun in certain areas, but I don't. It's gun advocates' fault that guns are ever needed.

Because people are getting guns and niggers mixed up.

I don't think people understand that if a person really wanted someone dead, they will find a way to make them dead, gun or not.

>crates of M16

Maybe from anger of literal pieces of shit raining down from the heavens

>gun free zones are murder-free zones
>show me a shooting spree at a gun store with 5+ dead
>explain violent crime in Chicago, Washington DC, LA all areas with strict gun laws

>niggers
sure, but look at some of the black communities away from the coasts, black people could be fully intigrated if the niggaculture wasnt poisoning their young people+ beeing poor of cause

Because I'm not going to shoot myself yet.

yeah thats what i was saying

ghey mall warrior

>That gun looks like shit

True

>I'd be surprised it that even functioned

I wouldn't. In fact, I'd be surprised if it didn't. Hi Points are the dirt cheap AKs of pistols

denmark is a crass example they might start a crucade u never know with these guys

>black people could be fully intigrated

No they can't. They can play house nigga as long as they're getting free shit but they've only been out of the jungle for a few hundred years

The US has more per capita violent crimes than most African countries, Russia even more, India even more. You can't blame race.

Convicted felon.

tie a rope on it and swing like a flail

No, your ass is just the first person to die in an invasion

I love my AR. I am looking to build an AR 10 soon.

>You dumb nigger

Hit a nerve, Jamal? I didn't say your favorite brand of gun is unreliable. I said that dipshit would have a lot of luck with his "melee weapons" when a bunch of bangers kick in his door and stick guns in his face.

Good, glad you're not falling prey to the .300BLK meme

explain switzerland then, if guns would be a factor their crimestatistics would reflext such a claim, the us has a violent culture and a lot of poor people, with easy access to illegal guns thats it

Because the criminals still have guns. The civilians don't. In most European countries, neither the criminals or civilians have guns, so less violent crime.

And if you adjust statistics for race, for instance removing all the blacks, those numbers improve until the US is one of the top 5 safest countries in the world. Even if it's not africans, it's definitely african americans.

Kek

Sarcasm doesn't transmit well

Awesome, I've always didn't like that you'd get fucked by the law if you whip out your piece to show that you're armed if say, you're really being threatened.

What country/state?

You can't really compare the two because the statistics are collected differently.

The USA counts all arrests, the UK counts all convictions.

typical pol blabber, dream on faggot

>but they've only been out of the jungle for a few hundred years
i hate how people dont understand that africa had its highcultures a long time ago and that in the current era the west is dominating, but by your logic 500 years ago arabs could have talked about middle europeans the same way

You can't ban a race you fuckwits
You can ban what they use to kill people.