I saw Mike Stoklasa at a thrift store in Milwaukee a few weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Mike Stoklasa at a thrift store in Milwaukee a few weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now, you kike FUCK?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like seven VHS tapes in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tapes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and made a face similar to pic related at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tape and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by sighing really loudly.

Why is he so perfect bros ?

he used to be more perfect

How far back can we go?

I met him one time at a club.

Warning. he is all teeth.

Which generation iMac is that?

Also, is it 27 or 21-inch?

what a greasy fucking wop

Such a handsome alpha

Would let him to impregnate my wife

who the fuck could possibly care?

You tell me. I'm still waiting on their yearbook photos.

Me, goddammit!

He aged like shit

Are Apple products the schlock of technology?

>Gains 200lbs from drinking

>"Mike's alcoholism is just an act you idiots!"

That's the Milwaukee way.

I want to lick his second chin and nibble on his pointy white nose

>dead serious though

wew lad

sounds kinda gay.

Milwaukee is really black. Mike lives near the Mexican part though in South milwaukee

I live in the White enclave on the East Side

Does Mike weatherproof the windows in his office?

Everybody needs to up their Patreon donation so that Mike, Jessi, and their baby can move to a $900,000 house on the lakeshore on the east side.

You know people gain weight from more than just alcohol right?

Alcohol is usually the main culprit, though

I doubt Mike eats healthy or exercises, but being a drunk isn't going to help either

>Alcohol is usually the main culprit, though
What are you basing this on?

17. Is Mike an alcoholic?

i drink about 3/4 of a 1/5 of liquor everyday and i lift about 5/7 of 7 days of the week and am solid muscle. whats your excuse for being fat 365?

It's just easy to buy and order
>Mike looks at Patreon Account
>$200,000.00 Available
>Go to Apple
>Click
>New Apple
>$195,000.00 Available
>Thats fine, still plenty left
>Skull Vodka
>$190,000.Available

They like it because its easy to buy, they dont have to consider price point per utility of parts, they dont have to build it, hell they dont have to pay for it, you Patreon fags are so just point and click, if it breaks get a new one.

The caloric content of beer

What the fuck else would I base it on?

Show me the stats where beer is the leading cause of obesity as opposed to, say, food or lack of exercise.

Eating lots of shitty food also has high coloric content. Why do you just assume it's beer that caused Mike to gain weight? He could never drink outside of when they shoot videos but have a really shitty diet. Or he could just have shitty genetics.

They explain in wheel of the worst 10 that beer has negative calories, so technically drinking beer is like losing weight.

Beer is the leading cause of obesity for Mike Stoklasa.

Mike Stoklasa is the leading cause of injured niggers