Okay why the fuck have I been matched with a bunch of idiots in the Series A - Weed heist setup who don't think the...

Okay why the fuck have I been matched with a bunch of idiots in the Series A - Weed heist setup who don't think the Tactical is for protecting the other trucks?

Niggers tongue my anus
Protip; sage

That's an incredibly trashy thing to say. Do you live in a dumpster?

honestly you dont need the the truck with the mounted gun and I can make it to the endpoint with out any help in the weed truck. I dont follow the standard route thou (pic related)

well shit my pants and call me you

seriously, its easier to take the highway. You just have to be decent at driving and not crash. You can blow past any fucko gang members...obviously it helps/even easier if the gun truck helps

anyone know a good pac standard heist route?

Ever since the kurama garage glitch fix, i have been at a loss. Not sure if the heli glitch is still in play but i noticed that the noose armored truck was gone that is normally parked near the beginning of the bike escape route

bump

Two whole enemy cars the entire way. Nice.

told ya Sup Forumsro

for the vans. Once i cross the river, I parallel roads to avoid biker gang fags

Theres still an armoured truck. One block south one block east of the kuruma garage. Did it last night

or if meth is next

i did it once yesterday and it wasnt there

Did you kill hostages and get noose? it's not there if you dont. The helicopter is not active anymore so its pretty much the only option left

So I heard.

no noose was alerted during bank robbery

>The helicopter is not active anymore so its pretty much the only option left
damn rockstar fags, i miss my kurama

[appreciative response]

I used to geek out on GTAV hard and these are route maps i made for my crew when we went for the 12million same crew, all in order, no one dies on hard difficulty heist run through

Snap just did exactly that before I expanded the image. Good call.

Rockstar is fucking murdering the game with all these patches.