POLAND YES

100 THOUSAND PEOPLE PROTEST AGAINST EBIL GOVERNMENT!

POLAND!

YES
E
S

LET THE REFUGEES IN!!!

rt.com/news/342233-poland-eu-warsaw-protests/

They don't prostest because they want rapefugees. They protest because gov is a bunch of lying incompetent populists.

Pls stop Ahmed, you're making Deutschland look even worse.

Are they being funded by the EU?

It was 45K (police estimate) mostly old communists.

PiS > PO
Otherwise, you'd be buying supplies for the local refugee center

pretty much
soros, also

Ignorant piece of shit. Do you research.

"Misery loves company"

t. Germany

This + interesting fact:
These protests are made regularly since new government was elected (never been so big though). The organization which organizes them is KOD (Komitet Obrony Demokracji - Committee of Defence of Democracy). Now guess what - one of sponsors of this organization is no other but George Soros himself.

>100k
Last time I heard it was 240k make up your mind already.
In reality it was 30k and bunch of traitors..

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOWS

SHUT IT DOWN

Soros.

>Eternal uninformed American criticising distant countries for their domestic policy

Fuck off

>Pro-EU protesters funded by George Soros

What a fucking shocker.

Can we just kill this man already?

They protested because, the want to have authority again. They protect "democration" by trying to overthrow legal democratic
government.

>they had non-poles come over to demonstrate with them
:^)

guys...?
isn't that exactly how the Maidan "protests" started?

What are you talking about?
Those guys were German friends concerned about Polish democracy.

kek they're already missing the EU funds

This kind of stuff really does make me fuming mad.

They're trying to control us. They want to destroy our humanity.

We should just start fucking killing them.

But whatever, I won't do anything because I don't want to endanger my family. I'll work my job, I'll sit and watch the world burn.

Fuck it all.

God, please save us. Please deliver us from this.

Won't happend in Poland because
>not Ukraine
>new gov was democraticaly elected
>not Ukraine
>most people don't give a fuck
>not Ukraine
>Military/Police etc. won't do shit because they don't give a fuck
>not Ukraine
>NATO/EU
>not Ukraine

Doesn't the EU have a bureau that promotes the European idea (read: pumps tax money in pro EU movements and projects)

It was 30-45K and they had to bring old commies in buses from all around the Poland. Also they made is mandatory for opposition members to come or else they are out. E-mails got out and everyone had a laugh.

Summed it nicely. Basicly KOD are all old commies. There is no one who take them seriously here which means they have free hand to do their pseudo marches. They will get bored eventually or Soros will simply stop funding them as it gives no results at all.

They do but that still won't escalate in to Ukrainian Maidan simply because most Polish folks don't give a damn fuck about Soros funded protestors.

They have no place demonstrating in Poland

>Germans protesting against right wing government.
>People who know Polish but have German surnames defend PO and bash current "raysist" gov on facebook etc.
>They literally do it 24/7. I've seen people posting 150 posts under 1 pro-right wing article bashing every friendly comment out there.
>You're paranoid if you think that Jewish globalism propaganda is real.

But they are our friends!
Mr. Soros only wants to restore democracy in Poland!

>They don't prostest because they want rapefugees.
Too bad that's what they're gonna get if they get their way.

Who could be behind this?

>if they get their way
That would require millitary insurection and considering they are running joke in Poland, not likely to happend.
Unless Soros sends groups of hired mercenaries.

Soros hired mercs vs polish military, paramilitary, and angry civilian guys

Nah, we are safe

Can other Polacks explain to me what green flag suppose to mean? My first though was islam but maybe I'm wrong.

you forget that first after fall of communism one party have more than half seats in parlament so Poles rather won't let KOD take over.

Soros does it again!

I mean it's not like the Polish people voted for this government or anything.

What green flag?

All these EU FLAGS
Yes Poland Yes, JOIN THE EU GOYIM!

check video on RT. People have rainbow, KOD, EU, green and Polish flags. If there really were 240k then people with LGBT flags would have a problem i guess

Pewnie widziałeś marsz narodowcow i ONR

To be fair, the last time they got invaded didn't go so well.

I'm looking at you Germany.

Green Party maybe? they are retarded, so probably they are close to leftists and KOD
or maybe this is new SLD incarnation, like Nowoczesna is new PO

>45k
>not telling that police method was really unprecise
>not telling about capital and media estimates
>old communists
Boris, please, go back to Irkuck

Wold War III when?

you mean paid german agitators and useful idiots?

Police estimates: 45k
Capital estimates: 240k
Media owned by government estimates: 45k
Private media: 100k
Independent scientists: 80 - 90k
The differences are based on scientific methods used for calculating and political agenda. Probably there was something like 100k people.

When your country advances out of the stone age probably.

Please reinstate our old government and supply us with refugees. Thanks.

LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN LET THE WORLD WAR KEK BEGIN

Maidan had support of young males willing to fight police in the streets and people protesting in Poland are mostly boomer faggots while riot-ready youth is generally right-wing and anti-EU.

if that's the case, then why did your city elected a Pakistani mayor?

They don't trying to overthrow legal democratic government. They just protesting because they don't like government idiotic policies that will ruin Poland.
What actions did opposition take to overthrow legal democratic government? Oh, yeah. Protests. Wow, so overthrowing.
this is just a lie.

>Independent scientists
Oh god you kod cucks can make people laugh

Cunt

how real are protests these days? who says they aren't paid for an organized political events? literally everything is paid for now

i know, i should get my informations from niezalezna.pl or from wsieci instead of comparing a lot of different perceptions. How many people were in their calculations? 20k? 10k? None - that manifestation was just effect of russian magical mist?

>he still doesnt get it
:-DDD

Where are the hooligans and right wingers to combat this degeneracy?

>le epic maymay guy from /s4s/ first day on Sup Forums

Okay, but how many of them are actually Polish?

>That one poor Deutschcuck on Sup Forums that tries to shit on poland to deflect that his country is on its way to being a muslim caliphate.

yes we do.
annection part 2 coming soon.

I bet they will do the old provoked response routine.
>protests start chimp out
>police respond
OMG those evil nazis are beating poor protestors.

So any sources who's really behind it?

>imblying its not commie polack in germanistan hating on "his own country"

Poles

Soros

google

Soros gives 150 million for the fight for "democracy" in Poland

Jews

Honestly I prefer incompetent PiS than PO. I hate how PO thinks a lie and a smug smile is enough to rule over Poorlish subhumans.

I also prefer freedom with a little than enslavement in a golden cage.

And they were chosen in a democratic way and PO was also fucking with constitution but mysteriously no one cared at that time. In just 3,5 there will be elections and a new government will come. Just try to offer Poland something valuable not just junk. And yes, there is more to life than little money, you know?

> kot, kot pani matko

Niggers.

I understand you anger and how hard it is to tame it but it is not a right way to do.

Perhaps Poles are still Christian and know God's ways.

But PiS also rules with lies and smug smiles.

And what kind of freedom did you get when PiS won? Tell me all differences in availibility of freedoms that rose upon PO dead body.

PiS also fucking with contitution - when PO was in power, there were never such a gigantic problem with Constitutional Tribunal. Problem with tribunal was made by PiS - if they would just wait like three days with designating five new judges.

What kind of freedom? People are not in that hectic hurry, more relaxed, talk to each other. It is not a shame to use national flag. And yes, I endorse patriotism and I hate nationalism. If I can support my local football team I can support my "district". That's all.

The "problem" with the tribunal happened, because PO left a booby trap behind by appointing their judges illegally. Kaczyński had two options:

1. Not touching the tribunal - he would have to get ready for most new laws being deemed "unconstitutional". Effectiveness of PiS government would be much lower and Poles wouldn't forgive that in next election and most likely vote jews again.

2. Paralyzing the tribunal - a lot of backlash from liberals, but those would never vote PiS anyway. With this option, he can rule without having to worry about a bunch of old commies blocking any laws.

You can dislike Pis, but it's too early to judge their government. We need at least one year more to see whether they do the country good or bad.

How many times you were ashamed because of using national flag when PO was in power?
You couldn't support your football team when PO was governing? C'mon dude, that's just asspull.
And this
>people are not hurry
>more relaxed
>talk to each other
wat

PO did fuck with the tribunal, they changed the law to allow themselves to choose more judges when they realised they are about to lose the next election. There was some outcry among lawfags, I think even wyborcza wrote a piece criticizing this move. Of course PiS could just do nothing and allow tribunale to declare the law enacted by PO unconstitutional, but well... they are not that smart.

> what is pink colour and the chocolate eagle
> what is less history in schools
> what is "I don't care about 1.3 child per family"
> what is OFE money
> what are squids
> what is "we suck US dick"

I could rant on PO for ages but it is just a waste of time. They think all the time they are brilliant and people just do not understand them!

5 judges was appointed by PO. Appointment of two of them was unconstitutional - other 3 was appointed legally.

PiS don't waited for outcome of trial. Three days before annoucement from Tribunal, they just put 5 new judges - because why not?

PiS could just wait three freakin days - and everything would be okay. In time they would get their majority.

And, sad to say, most of their new laws ARE unconstitutional. Of course that their effectiveness would be lower - it's easier to steal something than to work hard for it. Same with laws - it's easy to make them real without any barriers. But is it good for country? Questionable.

Also
>calling any politics commies
>thinking it's relevant argumment

And it's not to early. When new government doing something bad it's good to show everyone else their mistakes. We should be quiet when they do shit because: "hey, guys, it's a gud gobrnment gibe dem mor tiem, dis destroying our economy and world reputation is just they way to make things right durrr"

but the worse possible is

> if you are weak and not share are ideas die you motherfucker
> stealing is good and you can be evil and shit because money is only what matters and smugness and shit
> fuck history, fuck sovereign, fuck honour, fuck old people, fuck families, fuck everything, because we need higher PKB
> ok, but do not fuck with """fireproof"" rainbow
> we actually can burn some money on that shit
> just to make our opponents rage
> because we are invincible and we won’t loose
> t. pregnant nun

you are stupid if you think KOD is somehow natural people movement, nothing but old comies, their kids and friends and people who make money with them.
Red is bad.

where were the mighty defenders of democracy with chaotic good Mateusz to have marches against PO breaking the Constitution which is dangerous to our young fragile democracy?

how come Tomasz Lis was singing "Mury" after he got fired from the TV where he was earning incredible unjustified amount of money?

that much of hypocrisy makes you sliding into comedy, too bad this hypocrisy is about our own state in which we live, so it is not funny any more

just shut up for God's sake and wait for the another elections

It's cute how all degeneratre lefties join hands and there only like 30k of them

and Soros spend millions of buck$ on it, man what a shitty investment

>annection
what. if you meant annexation, no thanks.

we already annexed a bunch of your lands and the people with cancerous pro-eu ideals there are constantly trying to fuck with our freedoms.

we don't need anymore of german land and its liberal poison, nor muslims. your lands are poisoned with jews.

>They don't trying to overthrow legal democratic government. They just protesting because they don't like government idiotic policies that will ruin Poland.
I love this polandball talk

>All those EU flags

I don't know a single person who owns a fucking EU-flag and I doubt the average pole does either. Just that is a clear sign that they are all shills.

Sometimes on national holidays retards put EU flag next to Polish flag to show progresiveness, but that's it. It can be used to spot people who worked for govt when PO was in charge