Holy shit, Russia. I mean, WOW

Why is Russia such a shithole of a country?! 26 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Russia people live better than Poland, Czechia and Slovakia, we're not even talking about Baltic states!.
By the way did you know that average monthly wage in Russia is ~$400?
And that critisizing Putin's rule is considered a criminal offence?
And international companies are escaping Russia due to catastrophic economical condition withing the country, and huge bribes necessary to pay to Russian government in order to operate freely?

FUCK YOU, RUSSIA

nobody cares, drink vodka mongol.

hello, gay

It's really illegal to criticize Putin?

It is an Oligarchy. Few profit, rest suffer.

Дa пoeбaть. Meня и тaк вcё ycтpaивaeт.

Well, you won't get shot or sent to prison if you simply critisize Putin amongst your friends or colleagues, but as soon as you try to make it official or semi-official it's the end for you and your family

Дa тeбя и coбaкa ycтpaивaeт

I agree, so what? It's pretty depressing how fucked up our country is. How we stripped of simple freedoms by our corrupt government and so on and on and on. I don't see any way but to leave this shithole.
Also, don't you think any other country in Eastern Europe is better? Actually it isn't. All Eastern Europe is hopeless. I think all Slavic countries are cursed lol.

>gay

It isn't an insult, dummy.

I wasn't trying to insult him

bydlo uncle in yaroslawl earns 300€ without upper education and other shit
>mfw russians here are bydlo tier

Hy дa, мoй пёc мeня бoлee чeм ycтpaивaeт.

>I think all Slavic countries are cursed lol.
Yes. We cursed them. Communism is our responsibility.

I thought SJWs don't exist in Russia

Money mean nothing when the quality of life is low as fuck, all codes and regulation are neglected, corruption is everywhere and people are killed and tortured because of their political views or sexual orientation (take Chechen recen crackdown on gays or murder of Nemtsov). Even loads of money can't save you from regime (Khodorkovsky is a very good example).

this desu
no butthurt, it can be seen on West vs East Germany
even today they are still coping with consequences

>cursed with slavs

> where ever you go, there will always be Slavs.

In my country it's called capitalism.

>but now Russia people live better than Poland, Czechia and Slovakia
Lol'd.

Because it is capitalism, inefficient and corrupt.
In some countries there were not enough prerequisites for the self-organization of society, for the development of civil society, for the rooting of the idea of human rights. Therefore, the power elite established there an indivisible power. These elites reject universal principles of respect for human dignity and humanism. It happens that even the very minimum standards are not met, and any criticism is perceived as an encroachment on state sovereignty and interference in internal affairs.
My country is one of them ... All post-Soviet states are shit, except the Baltic states.

Ps: I am not against capitalism (normal, western), I am against corrupt capitalism and oligarchy, authoritarianism and kleptocracy

>Also, don't you think any other country in Eastern Europe is better?
Yes, the standard of living in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia is higher than in Russia, a moron. And the level of corruption is less. Better infrostruktura, higher salaries and people are more better. And yet there is no dictatorship, as in Russia. Although, in Poland, a little authoritarian country because of Kaczynski, but this is not even close to Russia.

Putin's bot, please