He is finished la.

twitter.com/bbcsport/status/820700574073098241

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f6AMIIT75Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

water is wet

algerian man city fan on suicide watch

This right here is a major difference you'll see between European managers and American coaches of American teams. Euros are too emotional and say shit like this after a game, and totally disregard the long term view, consequences, and player motivation. An American would never, ever say this until their team was mathematically eliminated - ever.

That mindset difference is why we're the world's superpower and you're a bunch of mediocre shitholes getting overrun by Islam.

I wonder if dutchbro still posts here when city are doing poorly

The whole world is getting overrun by Islam, m8.

Time for pep to run the table

the vast majority of football managers are exactly like that, you stupid nigger

And the vast majority of them are non-American inferior.

Ours don't need to sit down for 10 minutes after walking up the stairs though.

yeah I'm sure your 3 hour commercials would really be impacted by anything a manager does or says

i recognize this too, but the press wants it to be like this, especially in britain. they want these headlines, to crush them. if a manager goes "uhm no we still have a chance" they're basically just laughed at, for being unreasonable. i don't know what it's like that.

AHAHAHAHAH YES LOOK AT THIS RANDUMB GUY BEING BETTER THAN PEP GUARDIOLA

WHAT DID THIS FUCKING SHIT WIN IN HIS LIFE? NOTHING

BUT HAHAHA YO UEXPOSED HIM WITH YOUR SHITTY MEMES

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJ MEME PEPE

RING RING YOUR MOTHER IS A SHIT

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHIT WE WILL STILL WIN THE LEAGUE

HE NEEDS MORE TIME TO ADJUST TO YOUR SHIT LEAGUE

LA LIGA, BUNDESLIGA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHITPL

>bald wet cunt exposed and fucked outdoors
poop to psg when

>Asked if the gap was too great, he said: "Yes. Ten is a lot of points."

>Guardiola, 45, has told his players to unite "in the bad moments" and "forget the table" until the end of the season.

That's very open to interpretation and I don't translate that to Pep conceding the title at all.

he wont make the mistake of going to a team that's not number 1 in its league ever again

ring ring

t. Bob Bradley

Nice couple of months you had a Swansea mate

>t. Dzeko

Nail on the head. 99% of UK sports journalists want to sensationalise every piece they run. This BBC one is titled as a negative prediction by Guardiola of his teams likely position come the end of the season. Given that City have lost another 3 points on the league leaders rather than closing the gap to 4 he can't very well say '10 points is a big lead now but what about in May?'

Because then the headline would read..
>Guardiola defiant despite 4-0 loss!
>City boss dismisses Chelsea's 14 wins from 15 as luck!
>Arrogant Pep says Everton didn't deserve win

Etc, Etc.. I think Pep is wise to the media having been right on the spotlight at Barcelona and then München. I'd wager he's had a little homework done on the press before he came here too. It's fair to say, like Mancini and Pellegrini before him, that City managers are cross-examined in their press conferences. I quietly respect how A. Ferguson responded to the goading from the press over here. He'd fuck them off, ban them and in the case of the BBC just refuse to speak to them for years.
The British press are fucking vermin. That's why every Piers Morgan tweet gets at least one dead girls phone hacking reply. For as many people who drink their bile theirs just as many who see them for the clickbait bullshitters they are
>Vid related
youtu.be/f6AMIIT75Yg

Yes the infamous American delusion

That's because you're all taught you can be president as other delusional shit. It's called being real. Keep chasing that American dream, it's the only exercise you'll get

>american makes obvious bait
>europeans give him tons of (you)s

>An American would never, ever say this until their team was mathematically eliminated - ever.

That bait is exquisite. I'm of the opinion that Americans are just predisposed to optimism and that self belief can help you achieve more than you probably should.
Europeans.. idk, we're all very different despite the small area we're from and the subsequent close proximity we share with each other but humility seems to be a trait amongst a lot of us. The Scots have it. English people do to an extent, only morons beat their chest about how 'great' Britain is.
Germans are great achievers at many things but because of the Nazis they are unwilling to praise themselves for anything.
Even the French despite the perceived arrogance of them will shrug their shoulders whenever it's pointed out what's good about them.

Not knocking the U.S mindset though. A little positivity can brighten the mood if nothing else..

I'll also add that because of our dreary island with our terrible plumbing, prolific sarcasm, appaling dental care and shit weather we don't fancy the idea of blowing our own crumpets only to fail.
Pride before the fall I think it's called

Here's one for you so you don't feel left out :)

>what are mind games

mancini said the same thing in 2012 after losing to arsenal and still won it in the end

Mancini famously said the title race was finished after dropping 8 points behind leaders United and still insisted it was finished in the build up to the last game of the season when he overcame that defecit and was first with superior goal difference.

Managers say this kind of shit all the time.

Well, maybe not Wonga.

>Well, maybe not Wonga.
He says it before any games have even been played

This is the equivalent of when you're beating your mate on FIFA and he starts bringing his keeper out to the halfway line and say's he's not trying.

>"Haha, Americans are delusional and Europeans are not!!"

this is literally what you just said

Any one else spot this in the feed of the post?

Look at he twitter photos, I think she is genuinely mentally ill

He's just getting the english press of his back, they are viscious.
Pro-players, at least the kind City seem to have, rarely care about what's said in the press.

she probably thinks shes tweeting at something related to BBC, you know what i mean.

>white women

The topless guy in the background too.

He said that to take pressure off the players, right? At least that's my line of thinking when I play my Football Manager saves.

>world superpower
>BLACKED
>unironically sharting in a mart

kek

What did Thomas Crabtree mean by this?

That's one hotheaded customer

mad his sports and country is that shit he has to post on anime imageboards to make himself feel better

Should be sacked

Why do normies always take the memes one step too far?

Still getting relegated lmao

>60% white

Why no one remind him city is used to lose several years ago?

>Italians
>white

>asked if the gap was too great, he said "Yes"

He's saying they can't catch the leaders, that's as good as saying they can't win the league

>no it's too late for that, death is the only option for him from here

>Invent sport
>Be shit at it
>Get outperformed in two consecutive World Cup by us when it's not even our third biggest sport
>Get beaten by part time dentists
>tf
>tt
Get out.

>Title race
>Only one team is racing

>all these responses

Why are Europeans so extremely fragile and defensive?

This.

>Britain
>Europe