Do you fags have any useful Poison recipes?

Do you fags have any useful Poison recipes?
The one that has the highest chance of killing wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide#In_nature
cnqzu.com/library/Anarchy Folder/NBC/Chemical/Assorted Nasties - David Harber.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find the right mushroom

if you shoot someone in the head they'll get bullet poisoning

this

Good advice but I'm in the middle of the city

Seriously? Haven't ever read the anarchists cookbook?

Go make some ricin. You're welcome

I have done enough research, I have read the anarchist's cookbook, hitman, poor man's jamesbond etc.

Ricin has to be extracted and I don't have an extractor.

Nicotine doesn't kill as easily as the book describes. Just makes the person crazier if they survive.

ok Walter White

you can just mix bleach and ammonia and keep the fumes, its mustardgas so just make someone inhale it

Cyanide or rat poison

Can it be used to get high?

Ricin is almost impossible to extract successfully. If you live in an area with oleander trees, the leaves are very poisonous when consumed and usually fatal. Oleander tea will kill anyone.

Nigga all you need for ricin is castor beans. Go getchu some

Whatever you do, don't try to buy it off any dnms, as far as I know nobody in my country has ever succeeded in doing so

Sure. Put nitro glycerine in ur victims drink,

Then pick them up an shake them hard.

lel

Jarrin Root, Human Heart, Deathbell.

You'll want to dupe Jurrin root though, you can only get it once in the db questline

No, poison is a woman's weapon.

I need something that can be extracted with simple means or something that is sure to kill but won't be too obvious. If anybody knows where I can obtain some ready-made poison I'd be glad.

Any info, links, pdfs, patents or deep web stuff will be greatly received.

Learn allergies and just do it that way. More sure-fire way to kill and less noticeable.

Useful info, got any more stuff?

This thread scares me. I'm gonna hire a nigger to taste all my food and drink before I consume it.

Wolfsbane

Most plants are poisonous and tasteless when added to food.

Sure, half the fucking chemicals under your sink will do it. Go to a paint store, find more.

>take syringe, fill with muriatic acid from pool supply store
>walk past someone, stab it in and squeeze the plunger
>keep walking
>feels like a nasty bee sting
>begins liquifying them at point of injection
>spine
>organs
pick your target

I mean, if you want to kill someone, a gun is the dumbest way to go about it. HUGE BANG to let everyone know and direct everyones attention to the location of the gunshot
>leaves traces of the shot fired all over the place
>fingerprints all over the weapon
>a weapon you can't destory

I mean, if the gov wanted people to use a murder weapon that makes them most likely to get caught, they'd ensure quick and easy access to guns.

Anyone with any sense can kill anyone, at any time, with little more than a hardware store hammer or toy archery set

i mean anything will do it. humans are fragile as fuck.

Lazy cunt

Thank you someone had to say it.

you can get some nice cyanides from random stuff.. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide#In_nature

Go get a castor bean plant... super deadly and super cheep and easy to find

This.

There is a special place in hell for poisoners. Your cowardice offends me.

Remind me to cross the street next time I see you on the sidewalk

If the goal is to eliminate the Mark, why not look for the most accessible way to do it?

>Hurrdurr, we're americans so we need to only use guns and make ruckus instead of doing silent treatment

no shit, probably because it's the smarter, cleaner, simpler, more efficient way to kill. Guys are idiots. We already had companies making electric cars and even though the technology would have been far better to invest in, men chose gas cars because even though they were even less reliable peices of shit, they were fuckin loud and dirty and VROOM VROOM VROOM HELL YEAAAA like stupid fucking teenage boys. Same shit with everything we do. Dumber and bigger and louder and harder is better, bc never grow up user.

higher than youve ever been in your entire life. just forever

Antifreeze boi. small dose will do.

It'll kill you but if you survive you'll be in agony for months, years even

Seriously, terrorist attacks using trucks and bombs to kill what, 3-4 people at a time, just show you how fucking stupid and inept jihadis are at anything.

Though it's got the biggest countries in the world freaking out on a daily basis, so I guess it's something. ...kind of funny actually. The richest country in the world with the biggest military in history, all terrified and can't stop talking about tersts everyday, is like an elephant scared of a mouse.

but it isnt your place or?

No, it's an old phrase: Poison is the coward (Or woman)'s weapon

It depends what your motives are.
Do you want to solve a problem? Then fix the problem in the most efficient way possible.

Do you want to make your little ego feel like a big man by engaging in some primitive power play bullshit that may or may not accomplish the task? Then put your balls where your mouth is and see if you can kill your victim with your bare hands.

Otherwise, a gun is just instant poison + the bravery of being out of range, even more cowardly.

Nicotine in its pure state is one of the deadliest poisons known to humans. Popular for pest control purposes since the late 1800s, nicotine is most frequently used in very small quantities in cigarettes. For whatever use, though, straining pure nicotine from the plant, or from cigarettes, is a relatively easy but very dangerous process.
How to Make Pure Nicotine
Procure chewing or pipe tobacco. Nicotine is contained within this product, and to get it out in a pure state, it has to be modified.
Place the tobacco in a bowl. Fill the bowl with just enough water to cover all of the tobacco and let it soak overnight.
Strain the mixture through a paper towel into a pot. Once all of the slurry has been poured out, wring the paper towel into the pot with the rest of the liquid but make sure none of the tobacco grounds fall out of the paper towel. Throw away the grounds and the paper towel.
Boil the liquid in the pot. The more water that is boiled away, the purer the nicotine that's left behind will be.
Collect the nicotine. A spoon or scraper should be used to avoid contact, and the nicotine should be stored in a sealable container. The nicotine should be the consistency of syrup at this point and should be handled with great caution. Wearing eye and hand protection is highly recommended.

"do I know anything about poisoning"

LMAOOOOFF

pic related
>take less than a microgram
>put it into the organism of anyone (drink, food, etc)
>wait a few days until the radiation to do its job
>profit.

takes time, but nothing can stop it. you just litteraly decompose as it goes.

stfu. Women are more likely to use poison because guys mostly kill by impulsion and have the physical means to do it. Women go the sneaky way because it's less risky and more efficient than physical confrontation.

OP here, read that already, read more documents with experiments, turns out that it doesn't kill in most cases but just turns the victim crazy.

I'm guessing you're implying instant death
So the poison or chemical you need is
Tetrodotoxin which can kill a grown man within minutes if I remember its found in two marine animals buy I forgot their names. What it does is block nerve receptors also eaving the person paralyzed preventing breathing and stopping the heart 1milligram

If you want a slow death you might want to consider Dimethylmercury you need at least 0.1ml its enough to slowly kill a full grown man

If you want them to suffur try Botulinum Toxin (I mean any posion can make someone suffur)

You have to actually get close to your victim, putting yourself in harms way, if you're poisoning them.

Shooting someone from a safe distance, and most often, hiding behind something, is the cowards way.

No one has shit to say about cowardice unless you and your victim are facing off with edged weapons, or bare hands. Hundreds of millions of dead bodies in through the Chinese invention of gunpowder agree.

get yourself pic related and i bet you they die and fast

One of them is from puffer fish.

athropine?
formaline?
sold in pharmacies. you need a prescription, but the latter can be made quite easily.

Or just use chloroform and then CO

>Ready-made poison

Sure pal just skip on down to the local poison shop. If you want to kill someone, but you're not even motivated enough to find some toxic ingredients and mix/extract, you should probably just use the ready-made poison you find on yourself.

Most murder is not committed in close enough range for physicality to be an issue. Hand to hand killings are relatively rare. It's far easier to murder someone impulsively if you have a little handheld machine that you can just pick up, point at them, and wag a finger, while catching them off guard and they're not prepared to match your use of force.

Battle has always been asymmetrical, or a waste of time. The point of battle is to win, not enjoy a fair fight. Engaging in the fight is the only act of bravery. Looking for the weakness to take advantage of in order to win is the cowardly part, inherent in any fight.

>The point of battle is to win, not enjoy a fair fight
> Looking for the weakness to take advantage of in order to win is the cowardly part

Nice contradiction

I've eaten that. Evil, just like your trips.

The fishermen who eat them know how to clean them without rupturing the poison sack next to the meat. The ones who don't know how to do that well, aren't around to clean one for you lol

Kys fag if you are trying to go green with shit tire electric cars look at the emissions of making the battery. 1 tesla battery fabrication makes the same pollution as 8 yrs of the average family car use. Not to mention you still have to charge it with elec that comes from coal plants. Elec cars are for retards go buy a actually good car like a prius.

lol and just where do you think you get chloroform from? the 1800s?

>hi drug store, I need some chloroform.
>uhhh
>also do you have rags?
>iiiii'm not suuuure.... ...who to call about this request of yours...

>acquire venomous snakes
>release snakes into targets home
>????
>profit

How do you figure those are contradictory?

>he doesn't know how to extract cyanide from peach pits

People in prison can do this and they have nothing

I agree with this poster

Are you a faggot op? Just stab him in the throat like a good little alpha

>The point of the engine is to provide propulsion for the car.
>The engine runs by burning gasoline in little explosions

>Nice contradiction

wut
that's not how contradictions work user

or better yet,
>release snakes into targets arteries

Retard mix acetone and bleach

>Sup Forums literally helping a terrorist develop poison

How do you fuckers know OP isn't planning on releasing this shit to the public in an act of terrorism? Shit....when did Sup Forums start filling up with terrorists?

Find out if they like drugs, help them overdose on the one they like.

I think you'll probably end up in prison though, since you're this stupid.
Fuck going to prison in America(or any 3rd world country), I like my asshole intact.

Tell that to Heisenburg dumbshit.

>I'm dumb and believe dumb things.
Back to Sup Forums sad little man.

actually, I hope he *is* planning something

also
CAN SOMEBODY POST THAT OLD BRILLIANT CAP ABOUT MAKING THAT ARMY NERVE GAS?
I really liked it, but don't really want to google for it. Maybe somebody has it already saved

OP here, this is just for purely educational purposes.

>Release monitor lizards
>monitor lizards monitor threads
>report back to feds

Purely informational monitoring is purely informational.

Anyone else alarmed by how much information these guys know about poisoning people?

cnqzu.com/library/Anarchy Folder/NBC/Chemical/Assorted Nasties - David Harber.pdf

It's actually pretty easy if one didn't care about getting caught or surviving.
>Be ISIS man.
>Work in fast food.
>Mass poisoning.
>At end of the day or when caught, go on knife frenzy, suicide by cop.
?????
Profit.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't happened yet.

But tbh he'd have more luck on google than on here.

Uncooked kidney beans.

Look it up.

Summer is alarming, but you can't look away.

kek

Cop

why lizards?
also, that girl is cute. Great pic

Lizards are cool and lizard is cuter

Wut?
Cops are monitoring too?

FUKKEN LIZAD MEN SHIT!!

It's a meme, new friend.

I am aware of that, old friend
I was just wondering what is the origin of it

Wrong. Plus that stuff is easily identifiable these days. It leaves tons of crystals on the liver

Wormwood extract just use lots of it

Either he's dumb or been poisoned.
'accident' can be thoroughly dismissed with anti-freeze

The CZ to the right of the revolver, what model is that?

I don't think OP got the reference

Abandon thread. Lizard cops have come to play

I was just mass-replying, I too play Skyrim

Just use heroin. It is easily accesible, will kill with little or no tolerance in high doses, and death is blamed on OD.

Caffein can be bought online, some simple glassware and a stong base is enough to make cyanide from melamine.

I assume you need this to kill insects ?

Only an american would think this, You probably remove the pickle from your burger.

Just seduce them, and talk them into butt play. Then work a dildo up their ass.

...with an m80 in it.

KAPOW SUCKA

>posting in an fbi bait thread

alcohol, is fun and if you drink it very fast it will end you

Aconitum Napellus, also known as wolfsbane, monkshood or aconite. Can be found in North America, though those are listed as a separate species.

Marked symptoms may appear almost immediately, usually not later than one hour, and "with large doses death is almost instantaneous."[citation needed] Death usually occurs within two to six hours in fatal poisoning (20 to 40 mL of tincture may prove fatal). The initial signs are gastrointestinal including nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. This is followed by a sensation of burning, tingling, and numbness in the mouth and face, and of burning in the abdomen. In severe poisonings pronounced motor weakness occurs and cutaneous sensations of tingling and numbness spread to the limbs. Cardiovascular features include hypotension, sinus bradycardia, and ventricular arrhythmias. Other features may include sweating, dizziness, difficulty in breathing, headache, and confusion. The main causes of death are ventricular arrhythmias and asystole, paralysis of the heart or of the respiratory center. The only post-mortem signs are those of asphyxia.

D1r;ty, B'0m.b

It called wolfbane tho
Not humanbane??
How itkill humans den??
???