Now think about your dad. What's your dad like?

Now think about your dad. What's your dad like?

A coward.

Very hard working and determined. fixes things doesn't throw them away. Drinks a lot of budlight. Loves God. Only wants to succeed and watch his family succeed.

dead

I wanna meet that dad.

You're going to give me your dad's email address. I can't wait to meet your pep-pep.

I'm not even making this stuff up he's truly my dad and I have the utmost respect for him. We've argued and fought and hayed each other in the past but somehow we are coming owners of a business and enjoy the time we have together. I am truly lucky.

Kek my dad is in jail cuz he's a fucking pedo

A broken man, takes the easiest way out of everything when it comes to his cunt of a wife.

Shitty father.

I have memories of when he was my best friend but his new wife hated me with a passion. I haven't seen him in over 10 years and can say without a doubt that being in contact with him would do more harm than good.

All the food is poison!

I laughed. Thanks user. Saying it in his voice helps

constantly worried to death for his childrens, and alway too damn nice. hard worker, been on leathercrafting his whole life. sometimes smokes joints with me. and we have those high-as-fuck discusions and laugh a lot.

>cool dad

adsf

That's a really nice dad. I wouldn't mind puttin' my finger through that mustache.

lol

The carrots, the beans, the celery sticks. The meat and the fish will make you sick!

My father was a womanizer, and a drunk. He would make outrageous claims like he invited the question mark.

He is boring he just works and after work he watches TV every single day.

Great job!

Great man who works hard and is religious and a pillar of his community but he is poor and is too nice to bad people. I wish I was never born so that he wouldn't have to suffer because of my mistakes and greed.