I didn't even finish the first season yet and htis show is already melting my heart

I didn't even finish the first season yet and htis show is already melting my heart.
Should I keep watching and keep suffering, hoping he gets to make the sick qt his gf?

Sickfu gets chadded.

you're lying

don't watch it. its so bad

Who does this show even appeal to? I love Psycho and hate it, people who haven't watched don't know what the fuck is going on

The small town feel is pretty good

I lost all interest after season 1

Dropped the show when it happened

Yes.

Each season gets better and better.

The first two seasons are soapy and it brings the show down, but near the end of season 2 the execs were guaranteed 5 seasons, so seasons 3 and 4 have been incredible because they've been writing and pacing for 5 seasons. Currently Norman is fucking batshit insane

hmm

maybe i'll give the show another go once i'm done catching up with every other TV show

The question I'm more interested in: is he going to fuck his mom?

It's not very good but watching Vera farmiga act as a Mommyfu is heaven for my fantasies.

It's worth watching solely for the last two episodes of season four. Not saying this is the most shocking or intelligent show on tv, but I was actually very surprised by the fourth ending.

Actual spoiler for the show:

Well Norman killed Norma in the second to last episode of the most recent season and then put make up and fake eyes on her body, so, no, probably not. You never know though....

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

Dropped when I found out he won't fuck his mom.

sickfu a cute

doesn't this show have a bunch of weird mommy-son things

mmm yes

They filmed stuff along those lines for the last season but cut practically all of it besides a few clips in the early promo trailers, next season will supposedly have a lot more inappropriate touching since there's a big change in the power dynamic between Norman and "mother".