Former lifelong chargers fan here, catch me up to speed card bros

Former lifelong chargers fan here, catch me up to speed card bros.

I don't understand
The Cards are further away than your team moved

0 owl team who didn't get one when they had a shot a few years ago and they are now shit. Continue as you were lol

Cardinals had one off year, next year we're a contender again

You've made a terrible mistake.

no they aren't

the oline is a mess again
the defense showed its true color this season
the front defensive line is mediocre just like last year

the offense now has no passing game

the cardinals only have a running game and that alone could not muster up 9 wins

you don't understand the hatred between la and Sandy eggo

they have a top 2 RB
and uhhh
the play in a division with the niners and rams so anything is possible

So it was one off year then

Fuck LA its garbage, can't stand going there. As well as the fact that Dean Spanos is a piece of shit person who deserves to be put in a north Korean concentration camp

This

>As well as the fact that Dean Spanos is a piece of shit person who deserves to be put in a north Korean concentration camp
What would you have had him do? Play in Qualcomm until it collapses?

Op here.
The only way I see myself falling back to the chokers is if they come back to sd under new ownership. Until then ill stay here in sunny sd eating carne asada fries with sd craft beer, watching divegrass xolos and gulls hockey.

>we

I'm still debating what team to go for since I don't want to give up on the NFL yet. The only reason why I would choose the Cards is because of how close they are and Most San Diegans don't have anything against the team. Also considering the Jags because I kinda liked them when I was little and they're actually looking kind of promising. As for the Chargers I'll probably watch as long as they have Rivers and Gates but after they're gone the can go fuck themselves.

Am I allowed to be a Gulls fan if I'm also a Sharks fan?

The guy was set to moving to LA since ever, I understand its been a 15 year build up but the last couple when the whole stadium fiasco got media attention him and fabiani didn't give a fuck. That prop c stadium was a joke, there was no way the city of sd was gonna fuel his greed while the taxpayers suffered. Btw that Inglewood stadium was his idea but was taken by kroenke lmao.

You're still closer to them than a lot of the country is

Yea sure its the ahl who cares. But fuck you for going for the sharks

Yup, that's something I have to live with for the rest of my life. Piece of shit city. Only thing LA is good for is Magic mountain and Disneyland even then theyre not even in the actual city

>his greed
He secured ~85% of the funding they would've needed for a new stadium. The League promised him the rest then reneged.

the league didn't give a fuck if the chargers stayed in sd theyre focused on bringing NFL overseas again for some fucking reason even though its failed before.

Hence, my point.

Rule 1:
Whatever happens is always the QB's fault.

Rule 2:
After losing a second game in a row we suck again.

That's pretty much it