THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN Azealia Banks calls Zayn Malik sand nigger!

"The American rapper, 24, labelled the English singer a 'f**got', 'p*ki', 'refugee' and 'sand n**ger'"

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3583868/Rapper-Azealia-Banks-launches-foul-mouthed-tirade-against-Zayn-Malik-accuses-plagiarising-work-new-music-video.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/730309346295480320
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
youtube.com/watch?v=TyCmPmJUlHo
youtube.com/watch?v=WWQ9hJfSDRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4

Of course..... Fucking hell white women.

>English-Irish mother who was raised Muslim
Sounds like his mother was already mixed.

>black
>racist

Kek

I love how she is now pissing off the butt-hurt British 'grime' artists and fans by telling them what it really is, which is an imitation of american culture.

fucking savage

twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/730309346295480320

KEK

Doesn't Azealla want to MAGA?

She's showing her power level.

This nigress is fucking hilarious

Didn't she endorse Trump just yesterday? Now this. She's going to be the next Tila Tequila isn't she.

>Paki
>Offensive term.
Stop. Paki is the correct term for people hailing from Pakistan. Consider this, people from Afghanistan are called Afghans, Baluchistan is home of the Baluchi people. Hindustan was where the Hindus lived.
Stan means "home of". Pakistan is the home of the Pakis.

>token sand nigger from 1D

Holy kek.

If I could call a sand nigger a sand nigger on twitter and not get arrested for it, I'd be sooooo happy.

She tried to flirt with him and he shut her down publicly now she's just on some angry nigger rant.

She's just another stupid nigger. Pol has spent the last few hours since sucking her off because she's openly racist and supports trump.

Cucks.

True but it is never really used over here like that. Officially pakis are Pakistanis.

Didn't she say Palin needs to get BLACKED

The story keeps repeating itself: the best nigs make awesome music (Count Contessa is crazy) and shit nigs keep bitching about MUH SLAVERY

>yfw they rename the country to Pakisanistan.

>English-Irish mother who was raised muslim
wat

SHE'S FIRE

based

I used to get pulled up in school for that all the time

>"we heard reports that you called so-and-so a paki, is this true?"
>"he is a paki"
>cue headmistress chimping out

It's time we name a new queen of Sup Forums

>British Freedom

>>"we heard reports that you called so-and-so a paki, is this true?"
>>"he is a paki"
>>cue headmistress chimping out

awful cropping in that image sort it out

Actually, she's still a fucking negress.

Look up what she's saying about white people, and "privilege", etc etc.; she's borderline, if not full fledged, blm.

wat a savage XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXD tick tick tick tick oksing oksign oksign cryingemoji cryingemoji

I've never claimed that lad.

I've never heard a song from this bitch. Every time she's trending its because of some controversy.

She supports trump though

the enemy of your enemy is not your friend

she hates white people, she's a black supremacist

>Look up what she's saying about white people

White people generally don't give a shit. If we've got to take a few on the chin to make this kinda talk common again, so be it.

#BringBackFrontierRacism

>sand n**ger'"

What's the deal with niggers and why should we care?

I like that she's pissing off One Direction teenyboppers who are the fucking worst of any fandom and need to be slapped the shit out of but pissing them off is the next best thing so she's alright in my book.

She is a black supremacist but she like middle-age white men. Daddy issues I guess.

She's a fucking trainwreck who doesn't deserve one more second of attention anywhere let alone here.

Fair enough, fair enough ^^

H O L Y S H I T
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

Azealia if you're lurking post tits. I'll send you a dic pic.

> The Indus River basin is a large, fertile alluvial plain formed by silt from the Indus. This area has been inhabited by agricultural civilizations for at least 5,000 years.
> sand nigger

Damn, she's shitting on the entire UK. Brit, Paki, Brit Pakis, it doesn't matter. Every Bongaloid is getting it.

>Sup Forums siding with niggers
Look faggots,if anyone hates Mudslimes,it's me.But Zayn is a cool guy,he's half whites,and at least unlike this nigger cunt,he's a good genetic material.
It's also sad to watch her talk down to "sandniggers",who are in fact ten times superior to niggers.

Yeah, she sure regrets giving birth to a multimillionaire popstar

Azealia loves white men

All blacks have daddy issues.

Good

>sucking sandnigger dick

Serbia is cucked, eh?

She's right. He hes a faggot paki immigrant.

her only famous one

>sucking a nigger dick
Germany is cucked,eh?

But why is she shitting all over him? What started this Twitter war? Did the sand nigga say something to her first or what?

Your not eh' Pakistani are you?

>literal thought police

i wish white society would die already

>no swastika tattoo on forehead.

What a disappointment.

Probably should regret it though lol. Her genetic line is trashed for eternity. Zayn will be a blip in the wider picture.

Shes washed up and attention whoring, she does it all the time.

Inform an uninformed please.

Why is "paki" a bad word? How is it different from somali or turk or serb?

Hmm. High black boots look pretty good.

>dailymail.co.uk
does this answer your question?

You seem very intelligent.

Fucking nigger. Increase your IQ.

REMOVE

GLR is someone I definitely look up to.

He's a Paki so he had it coming anyways.

It's like "Jew". They don't like being called what they are. The word encompasses every negative thing you could say about them in one short utterance and people immediately understand what is being said.

Why is Sup Forums so dumb? She fucking hates white people, HATES them, she isnt "based" for saying she wants Trump

>1D Fan detected.

It started when she accused him of plagiarism

SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.
Wish we had more redpilled Black girls in Russia.

This. Also, nice dubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyCmPmJUlHo

Looks like Donegal

Each time i see this guy i just start to sing this song in my mind
youtube.com/watch?v=WWQ9hJfSDRk
>Ima a jihaddi
>Dabadi daba dum
>My name is Zayn, and i came her with some bombs
>So while i kill everyone
>The one direction this airplane is gona go is down

catchy shit

paha nice

She is Ben with a Sup Forums aesthetic. Even called Zayn's girlfriend a meme

She hates whites too. She's not your friend.

BLM NOT BEN

What's the opposite of a coal burner?

>Azealia Banks

Honorary white.

Please kill yourself, you know-nothing nerd

She only fucks whites though.

Which is pretty fucking weird if you ask me.

I like how mad she has made Britain.

Why is Britain so angry about a black American talking shit about a Pakistani Muslim anyway?

It literally is just a shitty and cringe worthy rip off of American rap.

It's embarrassing to watch.

Goddamn O_O

Migt be wrong but feels like the poor widdle minority for Britons is Muslims like it is for blacks over here.

Hell I wish I could track down the BBC or Al-jazeera or whatever interview with some either BNP or UKIP chav-types, was 2-3 white chavs and 1 black chav and the black was not skipping a beat in holding the same views as his white brethren.

After all, the trouble Brits get with their blacks is less dindus and more AllauAkbarus like the cleaver beheader fucker.

>Even called Zayn's girlfriend a meme

Sauce?

Oh pshaw, like racists aren't all sexually demented to start with anyway. Sup Forums knows all about that. Have you got an asian slut girlfriend yet?

I still remember that time somebody posted a load of pictures of some Belgian cunt who took pictures of himself screwing morrocan women he had promised to marry and give euro citizenship to. Some of those girls ended up honour killed. Sup Forums thought this was sexy and not at all degenerate. Sup Forums is nazi sexual, and like Muslims Sup Forums idea of sexuality is based on domination and degradation, sadistic cum dumping. Not even slighty erotic.

So it does.

Needs more delapidated houses

inb4 he jihads her
fug

But it's not ..its partly Ragga ...you know fuck all .

...Projection.

her BF........

There's no difference. They're = nigger

Does she pay him? She looks insane.

I smell new fresh memes here

based i'm sure she'll vote for trump