How many years is your cunt behind us economically and militarily?

How many years is your cunt behind us economically and militarily?

56%

Your military might very well have the worst efficiency in the world. No one else sinks so much money into their military and accomplishes so little. Your deterrence works, but your invasions are absolutely laughable. You get stuck easily, run out of patience soon and then start bombing civilians.

>your invasions are absolutely laughable
Do you consider US of A invading and still occupying Germany as laughable?

You mean, being so much better than everyone else you meet?

We're 500-some years ahead, in a way.

It'll happen to youuuuuu.

Yeah I am kind of tired of being so much better than everyone else since this causes jealousy and a massive amount of shitposting. So I was wondering if other cunts were catching up so the remaining losers would switch their attention to them instead. I specifically hope that other anglo cunts will get better since they are ironically the most jealous. I mean cunts like Canada or Australia. They are kinda irrelevant shitholes compared to us and that causes a massive butthurt and a bunch of shit threads from them about us.

>Australia
>Shithole
It is #2 in the world in HDI rankings. USA is lower with each oassing year.

That's only because they have a 10th of you population.

Do you not think that the US's main advantage is its size?

The only real contenders against Pax Americana would've been China (too traditionalist), Russia (too Communist) in the XXth century or maybe Brazil at some point in the past (too Portuguese, kek).

Per unit, you guys are absolutely terrible.

yeah they just need to learn to be relevant and start supplying the world with their science, technology, noble prize winners, hollywood, etc etc, so they would fill the media space with all kinds of news about themselves so people would start talking about them not us. oh, and you guys should stop circle jerking to various indexes, it is not that simple irl.

Economically 0 years. We just work less hours.

Militarily we are pretty much equipped by the USA. Plus with our own top notch boats and radars.
We use conventional American choppers (apache, chinook), anti air (patriots), F-16's, JSF, American drones.
We just need to invest more in it.

>economically
A few trillions ahead actually

The USA doesn't have troopers here, besides a maintenance crew.
But we do have American nukes here. And 1600 American tanks in a depot here.

>Have the biggest debt in the world
>Claim to be years ahead economically
Worst timeline.

feels good to be minnesotan

About -45

>the south
how embarassing

sorry for fucking your ass in 2 world wars
~W. Wilson, F. Roosevelt

The USA has stored enough shit here to overpower the French or British army.

Economically, a century at most
Militarily, hard to say since we've barely got a military

lol your GDP isnt even enough to tip my ambulance driver

>the keepers of the jew gold

We're ahead, you just don't know it yet. Come at us bitch.

trump will nuke toronto soon

Doubtful.

Lol

We might never have the most relevance but you'll never have the most tacos

True that. We can't beat Norway :D

See, you say that..

america a shit

How's the Atomic Bomb? Be glad that we are actually humane enough to not drop it in Kyoto or Tokyo. Can't say the same for your fucked up country, making even the Nazi disgusted in horror with your exploits in WW2 really deserved another Bomb. Still denying Nanjing and confort woman? Careful now, China and Best Korea isn't us.

Tokyo was completly fucked by non-nuke bomb. They were all civilians.

Are you sure that they are civilians and not soldiers hiding in civilian's clothes? That the excuse you guys used when butchering the hundred thousands of civilians in Nanjing. I think I will go with that too regarding Tokyo.

The Japanese Empire located major factories and army facilities in the middle of cities, so whether or not a nuke was dropped eventually civilians would be included in the war since Japan was losing and plans of American and Soviet invasion were on their way.

Also: civilians were being trained for warfare and suicide bombing.

So it's a war crime if there was nanjing mascare thing though.
These are obviously reasons which was made after things happened . We were killed cruelly only for our race.

>So it's a war crime if there was nanjing mascare thing though.
>if there was nanjing mascare thing though.
>if.

You guys are so lucky that we are the one that developed Atomic Bomb first.

I won't say "fucking your ass". More like "two fingers in"
Now, if we want to talk about someone who actually tear the nazis a new one...