Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v451/n7181/full/nature06742.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is there to discuss you racist prick.

that niggers dont belong to human society, they belong to a zoo cage as they are closer to monkeys than humans

do it.

NIGGERS

Lol, found the liberal nigger! Btw, it's called recessive traits, the problem with most blacks is they have a limited Gene pool variation, hence the diversity of genetic variation in white humans. This is 7th or 9th grade biology lol. So you need to pay attention in school more. A huge problem for the future is lack of genetic variation because of globalization of world economy.

to resume, dead to all niggers as they are inferior to the all mighty white race

White people have no col-....

Shades of shit counts as color!!!

Mixed race people are the most attractive. Like Adriana Lima.

jewish tricks and goy libtards who fall for the meme

Its impossible to argue with ignorant Sup Forumstards because most of them are either; socially awkward, dumb as shit, racist for no reason, racist because everyone else is on Sup Forums.

It's an inferior complex. Honestly, no one decides how they are born, so in my own opinion, those who are racist, are waste of oxygen

If OP wants a real response, at the genetic level there's more diversity in Africa than the rest of the world combined.

You think.

White people are better in every way. Indians, Asians, and Blacks really don't need to be on this Earth. Including Mexicans and anybody who has a darker skin colour.

Colored eyes and light hair is universally liked, and I've seen shitskin people literally purchase colored contacts in an attempt to conform.

Wew lad all that mad gave me rectal cancer

Source?

Yeah because blacks are a lot of different species

there's lots of AIDS there too

I don't have an obsession with niggers like you.

How is that being mad? :D

Constribute and argue with me, mr rectal cancer

Is diversity at the genetic level what people mean when they say 'celebrate diversity'?

Fair skin and blue eyes are recessive. Darker skin and brown eyes is dominant. Therefore recessive populations will have more variability than dominant populations.

Read a book nigga.

you know it's not even a liberal nigger. it's some horrible mulatto/quadroon that doens't fit in to either nigger society or white. faggot just wants to be accepted

Argue with someone who called pretty much everyone on this site "dumb as shit"

Right.

clearly the user you were responding to is a nigger lover

wtf are they doing wearing heels.

But only in white countries, people are told to 'celebrate diversity'.

not the user you were responding to, but you are a cancer. please kill yourself

this man speaks the dubs of truth

Nah, probably a troll. Most likely just wanted a long angry reply from somebody.

Because hair and eye colour are the only kind of diversity. Taking all genes together, Africa is more diverse than the rest of the world.

Heidi is ugly. Of course her kids would be too.

But Asians are smarter than whites. Some whites are inferior.

not at all. i just think most of the blacks (if any are actually on here) are more intelligent than their nigger brethren, dont fit in bc theyve got some white purity flowing through them and have turned to the interwebs to find ppl like themselves. just my theory and i believe Doctor GoFuck yourself said you're a faggot. bitch

Adiana Lima makes Heidi look like a pig.

just reread your reply. you're right probably a troll

>not holding her up by the braid in her hair
Not only is he a worthless shit skin but he doesn't even have any sense of style either. How pathetic.

it's the new muslim fidget spinner. grab your wife by the braid, remove head, start spinning head as rapidly as possible. just make sure mohammad doesnnt see or he'll want to spin (protip: all dune coons are named mohammad)

I'm studying genetics at Uni and it's a pretty basic fact that's obvious when you look at human migration patterns and genetic variation within populations.

Basically a small subset of the African population migrated out relatively recently and became the people that inhabited the rest of the world, so you'll find that Indigenous Australians are closer genetically to Europeans than two random Africans are.

I don't care for any of the diversity talk of the left, but let's not pretend different hair colours makes white people inherently more diverse than black people. Race shouldn't matter to people in the first place.

What the fuck are you talking about?

had a long night. didnt read what you wrote. i am retarded today

>the problem with most blacks is they have a limited Gene pool variation,

It's the other way around. nature.com/nature/journal/v451/n7181/full/nature06742.html

It's okay. The war is coming. They have no idea what we will do to them when the gloves are off.

what if we genetically engineer black people to have white people hair and eye color?

Where is your god now?

I blame the catholics missionaries for telling them condoms are bad

that would be a clear improvement

I'm 100% black and I have Green eyes and freckles, so I don't know what you're talking about OP.

such an improvement
#sknideep