anyone want more?

yas

fuuuuuck

twitter.com/nsfwdA/status/874416556393938944

Holy shit

more?

>tfw hooked up with a qt filipina at the start of the summer term at uni
>tfw she decided the class was too hard and dropped it
>she was the tightest I've ever had and she just disappeared from campus overnight and she has no social media to speak of
>tfw got an incurable case of yellow fever as a result

I might never go back to white girls if all asians are so kinky, so horny, and so damn tight. Never before had I met a girl up for sex 6 times in one day. Now how will I ever go back to normal girls?

They have tight little bodies. Too bad they're ugly as fuck.

more

Slut has the nicest body I've ever seen on an asian chick
Would def impregnate her

her nipples are pierced too, you can see it in the pic. She doesnt wear bras that often so i usually get to see them poking out

yea we're gonna need more

Got any actual nudes of her?
Hell I'll take anything of hers that you got

Nice

I've got a decent Asian folder

Keep on going man, I love asian chicks
Banged a few of them myself, but it's usually the chase that's fun

only really bumping to see more of OP's cousin but I guess it's worth

This girl had a pretty face, but she was like 5'0 and flat as a board. I mostly did her from behind because she had a cut little bubble butt and I could go harder without worrying about jabbing her in the back of the pussy and hurting her thanks to the cushion.

She eventually got sore anyhow so we switched to her lying on her back on top of me while I thrust up into her. That was the best position because you could actually see the bulge of my cockhead under her belly button when I pushed in.

more of my cousin

Yes man, keep going
this fat racked asian gets me rock hard

Please still be here user your cousin is 10/10 easily

bump we need more and we need it fast user

>Banged a few of them myself
Where do you live? There's like none where I live.

Boston area man, asians all over

back in 11th grade she told me her tits were size DD, and im sure theyve gotten a bit bigger over the past few years

Not him, but if you're in the US, virtually every major city has an asian neighborhood. One block will be all thai, the next will be all cambodian, then all filipino, korean, chinese, etc.

Look for places with lots of asian markets.

Note, however, that this is probably the worst way to meet asian girls, because these communities are insular and fraternizing outside your community is frowned upon. If you wanna land an asian girl your better bet is tinder/OKC or meeting naturally at work or school where their community won't ever have to know you exist, so she can fool around with you safely.

Bars and other traditional dating spots usually don't work in non-party cities because most asian girls don't get plastered and hook up with guys at bars, and the ones that do are STD traps.

Yeah, the nearest city that would have that for me would be Orlando and that's like 2 hours away. There's asian stores around here, but most of the women are older or taken.

OkC has some, one was a cute Flip. But she wants a serious relationship while I rather just date for now.

This guys right on many points.
As long as you look good/are funny/don't smell, tinder and OCK are nice ways to get them.

I'm in a college town around the Boston area and chicks here are constantly looking to get fucked on the weekends after they drink. College asian chicks are always trying to one-up each other too on who had a better weekend and such, so sleeping with a stranger is like... bonus points or something. Asians in my town are mostly chinese, korean and vietnamese

In the end, it just means good pussy for me.

Would you fuck your cousin? Lol
I would

unreal, does your aunt have a huge rack too or is it just a blessing?

Anyone from the west coast? Vegas area?

she definitely gets it from her mom

Vegas.

What app do I use to chat with QT Asian women?

From unlv?

another of my cousin. you can see her nipple piercing in this one

nah. don't think she went to college.

You dont need an app. You just have to flash hundred dollar bills at a boba spot and theyll come to you like a fly on shit
>protip this method is most effective on phillipina girls

No you, im looking for any wins from there

another vegas. cocktail waitress.

you don't need an app. just go to the philippines and talk to them in person

Damn, got more?

more of your cousin?

Not really

holy hell this girl is a 10/10

wtf kind of asian is she then if she didn't go to college?

Holy fuck
I need to see more of her

the kind ]in Las Vegas that uses her body to make money. i think she works as one of those girls that deal blackjack in lingerie

found this one her phone during her first year of college. have a few others like it

Post em, she's making me rock hard

more Las Vegas.

jesus more of her please

>this method is most effective on phillipina girls

You have experience?
I'm also quite disappointed by the lack of Filipinas in this thread.

user you still here? i dont really care about the other chicks in this thread tbh

good god the way she smiles when she realises how "good" she looks. The fucking amount of narcissism..

Yeah, I feel grossed out.

Lol know this girl

any interest?

No half blacks pls

mimi