Celebrity edging thread 2: No cumming allowed

Celebrity edging thread 2: No cumming allowed.

Her eyes are so amazing. Imagine them looking up at you while she milks out that load you've been saving up.

Wanna suck her toes so bad

Not only insane but they're gonna drain it of all of that precum user, good thing you said you were staying hydrated, you'll need it. Especially since you plan on not cumming today.

Nonono i'd rather not think about that right now ughh.

Is leaking a lot of precum allowed?

Of course. They're gonna milk it out anyways.

god, Vicky makes me so horny

>Nonono i'd rather not think about that right now ughh.

Ha! Now you know how I feel when you're being a cruel tease with pics like that and elaborate, pleasurable scenarios. I hope it was a close call. :3

I often wonder how come some of her hot photoshoots get posted so rarely

she looks inbred.

Wanna lick and worship her fat milf ass so badly

Well, not while this thread is up at least

Most of the anons in here don't keep any pics or very few, i have a big collection that i take care of so it's easier for me.

No way i could pump my cock thinking about that user, especially with you posting a pic of Her plump lips.

And that bikini pics now, the worst thing is the look She gives, it's like She's trying to push you really deep but without letting you release. EVIL.

Love Duff

Victoria's smile is gorgeous. I want to taste it. Or watch Sarah taste it.

And Sarah knows exactly what she's doing with this tight, smooth young body of hers. She knows every cock in the room becomes humiliatingly hard at the sight of her flat tummy and soft, lovely breasts like two scoops of vanilla cream.

This chick, so much...

officially best emma
jesus she is so sexy in that dress

and a thong is all she wears under that dress

Best movie ever?

Boy is she something

I'd love to take a look at that collection

mmhmm
she's so naughty

>I want to taste it. Or watch Sarah taste it.

You know Sarah would bite Vicky's lips just to tease the fuck out of you, how crazy would that make you user huh? ;)

Oh She clearly does, Her body in bikini isn't fair, at all ..

I have too many folders and pictures haha, and i only share with close people, it's a lot of work so i don't just post it randomly you know.

So on point

she just knows some would do anything to be her slave

last time I checked this wasn't no fap November sooo

I second this.

How can i become your friend!?

I loved all the scenes on the island, and not just because of all the sexy Amazons. The scenes were vibrant and colorful. I never wanted to leave. The scenes in Europe were pretty good, though drab. The trench run scene was touching. I thought it fell into mediocrity on the last act, but overall it was a fun movie and DC's best since The Dark Knight.

Now, please tell me you plan to post some Gal Gadot.

Sarah and Victoria's hot, wet mouths devouring each other would be overwhelming. I wouldn't be able to keep my promise not to cum. Not unless my hands were tied, and even then...

Her tits are awesome

I remember the guy next to me moaning "oh Diana" when she did one of her sexy as fuck poses. I don't think there was a single guy in the theater that didn't have a boner

Now that'd be hot, imagine Sarah and Vicky kissing each other while you're cock is tied up, it would cum by itself while Sarah and Vickiy are giggling about it. :p

Vicky and Sarah making out would make my cock so hard i'd explode with a single touch of a finger from either of them

let´s check...yes, they are

flawless

being her slave?

I mean, look at Victoria and Sarah's mouths. Imagine how hot and wet they are. Now imagine their tongues just writing against each other as each tries to suck the other into her mouth in mindless, hedonistic lust.

It's too much.

Eck

bella is so hot

Entering hard mode

pleb. I wanna see erin train vj in the arts of pussy pop yoga

Damn

well i like them both tbh

"hard" mode
also nice trips

Celeb threads are constantly filled with gets. Trips responding to trips. Amazin.

Oh fair enough friendo

>333
This is now officially a Lexee ultimate "hard" mode edging thread

Having them both licking and kissing your cock, taking your tip in their mouths one after the other, kissing each other between every swap.
That's what heaven should be like

so be it

Is jordyn allowed?

Who is this vixen? She got a fat butt o_O

JJ is always allowed

No way im making it out of this thread alive. Its already hard to type

I love fapping to Ariel's fat tits

You and me both

lexee smith
imagine slapping and squeezing her juicy butt

great

They just want my cock between their mouths while they make out furiously. They could care less about me. They just want something hard and throbbing between their soft, warm mouths as they suck, kiss, and nibble each other. I'm fine with that, though. Watching them pleasure each other with their mouths and my cock is pure rapture.

Girls like this are made to be constantly cummed on.

who dis?

Thanks mate.

Gr8 m8

Sarah Snyder. She pretty much owns my cock right now.

Dubs suggested me cumming
>What to do?

You're really not making this easy user ughhhhhh, fuck!!!

Time to make some coffee and relax for a bit, i don't want any accident to happens.

WEW, don't get too excited user, slowl stroke.

Lexee smith

i just came twice to her and it was fantastic
what a beauty

yea
all over her sexy teen body

The ass is spectacular

While this bread was alive?

Peyton Rabb.it?

Yup i didnt know that info, so i am retracting my statement

>The ass is spectacular
she knows it too

Constantly cummed *in*. Quite literally thats why nature made her stupidly hot at 15. We are just ezperiencing the effects of thay.

Dear God

More dancing webms

Yeah i didn't know that info about her, so i am retracting my statement

I would not mind being just a piece of meat for them to use whenever they wanted, sitting in a corner watching them get eachother off untill called.
It's all about the pacing, i've found the speed at which i can go on for hours, and if i ever get a little too excited i simply don't stroke all the way up to the head for a minute or two

My nogger. She is on another level tbh