"Im going out with the girls, dont stay up too late playing your videogames, love you!"

"Im going out with the girls, dont stay up too late playing your videogames, love you!"

girls date you to build a case on you to justify their cheating, which in turn turns into a new relationship once yours is over, only to begin anew with the new victim

welcome to females

nice bbc thread

Misogynist detected,

Joining

Sauce or backstory on pic?

Yum

Anybody here ever pleased one of these things?

Took one at a gloryhole, it was sensational. Literally tore me up like a horsecock but it was worth every second. no regrets

>roody poo fucking a roux de poux
pottery

Neat

probe your a femanon
>you know the drill

He never said it was a girl

>femanon
>gloryhole
you dun goof'd

Nice. I sucked this guy I kinda knew a few times, plus helped his gf out with him. Fun.

The jew nose is strong with this one

are these dumb threads still being spammed? Imagine people actually getting paid to spam these threads all day.

That looks fucking delicious. Lucky girl.

Shitty tasye in women detected

Actually I'm up late and thinking I should go to bed, pretty hungry too but already brushed my teeth. Should shower so my fiancee can suck my morning wood but too tired to bother.

Anyone have the webm of that young black guy with his HUGE cock barely hidden in his pants, which he then takes out and shakes around?

There are two webms of him.
I lost them.

Shame she deleted her tumblr

yeah I thought something like that happened. Looks like a gorgeous woman and she's well built that's for sure.

Didn't know she had one

Brings back memories of sucking his condom clean once he'd fucked his gf

SAGE

So even if that is true...people like the content.

Français?

OP is a hapa cuck

FUCK OFF JOHN BETTENDORF

>SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

BBC is my mouth's fav content. So yeah, true or not we enjoy it.

Anyone?

OP seems to be

that is the worst photoshop job i've ever seen

pic somewhat related, same shit happens on this board, cunts getting all triggered at threads they don't like. DEY TOOK ERR WIMMIN or fearing something like that

Says the guy enjoying a blatantly racist thread.

lol wtf is this thread

How new are you be honest

>roux de poux

holy shit she looks exactly like my crush on this one

neat