I have cancer and am dying, AMA

I have cancer and am dying, AMA.

Today is also my birthday, Honestly wasn't sure If I would see my 28th bday

Over the last few years of lurking I posted 3x and others asked me to post again every year or so with any status updates.

Long story short, I'm 28...Have debilitating PTSD and am dying of cancer. Likely won't live to see my 30th birthday. My health has dramatically gotten worst over the last year and I know It's close. I can feel it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5b7tgkdFH0
youtu.be/qK1BJkBJdtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still a faggot tho

bump

pls don't let me be alone on my birthday

How do you prepare.
Do you believe in god.
What will happen after life?
What is your favorite color
What you want to have as a last meal
How hard can you orgasm, any tips to make my orgasm harder?

Stay strong user

Andy happy birthday!
When was cancer detected?

Marihuana

You don't lol.

You don't wonder what dying is like or come to terms with it because you never expect that to happen to you.

No i don't believe in a God, I don't believe anything happens after you die.

Your energy may be absorbed into the ground where all energy goes, But I have no idea.

I want my last meal to blue crab

Happy birthday. Sorry to hear about that user. I'll see ya on the other side

Thank you
in 2014

Thank you. Lets hope there is another side, Eh? Probably not though

>blue crab

Fine taste friend. Fine indeed

Dying makes me scared! Knowing that it will eventually just be black after all this! So I'm living every moment that I can live. I hope that if you die you eventually still feel things. Because that's the only thing that I just want. Realize that I'm still part of something.

Have you tried psilocybin yet OP?

I don't think so. I think it all just goes black

There is no consciousness after death, No thoughts.
No, I'm too afraid.

Also I don't know anyone who sells it....But did consider microdosing it

I'm from Saint John's

Where you from op

Happy Birthdays user, we love you... n-no homo tho

What is the thing that you realized OP? the moment you heard you got cancer? What did you regret the most of doing in life? And what do you still want to do?

youtube.com/watch?v=O5b7tgkdFH0
i been there. looks like you have to humble yourself and turn to the Lord. Stop taking vain advice from men, thats clearly not helped.

PTSD from getting raped by your mom?

What would make you happy right now OP? Is there something you've always wanted but doubt you'll get to experience?

Sucks to be you user

Well happy birthday user I hope your day goes well

Happy birthday user. Try to live the rest of your days to the fullest. Enjoy yourself.

macomb county

that's man. No homo

I just heard bells in my ears, Like I had just been told my entire family was dead.

It was truly a shocking experience. I didn't think it was real, I was even given several milligrams of ativan because the doctor thought I was going into shock.

No one gives a shit.
No one will remember you.
You're just a waste of oxygen.
How pathetic are you that you're doing of cancer, and wasting time on /b?
You're fucking DYING, and instead of going out and doing crazy fun shit, you're just on Sup Forums like a faggot.
You're the most pathetic piece of shit I've ever seen in this place, and that's saying a lot.

Tough man :/
Can't know what it will feel like, wish you the best, happy birthday also

I know this sounds gay as fuck, But a woman that genuinely loves me and that would spend the remaining time I have with me.

I heard that it's supposed to help you with death and accept it somehow...
Probably not via microdosing though.
Mckenna said it was useless to take less than 5 grams at a time if you want to learn anything interesting about yourself and the universe.
Is there not a program in the us to help you get some sort of mushroom?
They started going that way in europe.

what are the symptoms/side effects you're dealing with?

Sorry to hear that.
It's easy for me to say but you should spend your last days doing something better than mingling with the filth on Sup Forums

Shut the absolute fuck up.

OP is clearly in an awful situation, and you come and spout your vile shit? You're likely the waste of oxygen around here.

Love isn't real.
What a fucking loser! HAHAHAHA
Just go get money, how a hooker, even if she has AIDS, who cares?
Fuck whores, do drugs, get drunk.
Stop being such a loser!!!
REEEEEEEEEE

Pathetic faggot 007 wasting his time trying to insult a cancer patient rather than protecting Britain from terrorists

hey dirtwad ... has it occurred to you that he may not physically be able to go out and do crazy fun shit?

Have you tried signing up to clinical trials dealing with your form of cancer? What type is it btw?

There isn't another side, if you do happen to pass have you thought about Cryonics?

don't worry you'll get cancer too.

You really are autistic aren't you lol
I bet you have a kekistan flag in your room as well

I wish I could just gave a little of my life to you! Feel bad for you OP! My old clasmate died of cancer some years ago. He was only 22. Way to young! Lets just hope there is something after this! We all hope there is. We all think there is something. But it's all darkness. No one remembers the time before you were born. So why would you have consciousness after you die. It doesn't make sense. Just live every moment you can right now. Breath every breath you can. Experience every breeze on your skin. Enjoy every raindrop. Every sunray. Live your last days as a hero!

No, No program for that.
Everything you can imagine. Nausea, pain, vomiting (often), shakes, very very weak.

I have aggressive b-cell non hodgkin's lymphoma

Dude you're a scumbag, Fuck you.

Where do you think you are?
Kikebook? Safespace.com?
This is the shithole of the internet, and I want you normies to GET THE FUCK OUT MY B!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE

>Boohoo I'm dying of cancer
>Feel sorry for me
>Give me attention

god definitely exist dude

i been there anonbro
> i bemoan the wounds of fortune with weeping eyes. For the gifts she gave me she quickly takes away
My whole childhood was spent batteling severe chrons disease, and still am. But it was really bad, i was starving to death in low-mid class sweden. I dont say i wasted my childhood on it tho, it was as good as it could possibly have been for me. in this timeline

OP,

happy birthday.

I know this sounds fishy, but think about what you can do for others or do for a topic that needs help. This can be what you want to do because of your cancer, or what you can do despite your cancer.

You made it this far, and thoughts like leaving something unfinished shouldn't rattle you too hard at this point. Don't completely check out or be afraid to have something depend on you, for now.

TL;DR, please find a way to leave something behind other than sadness, while you can. Even if it's small and seems insignificant to you. I wish you the best in your final months, and am sorry I can only be just a blurb of text to you. You're beautiful and I'm proud of how far you've come.

Your a good man user, with good food tastes

Damn, turning 28 next month and I wouldn't imagine dying.
Sorry, mate.

Thank you very much.

Over the last year I have really stopped thinking of consequences to things. It's helping me sort of feel more "alive". Or that I'm experiencing everything I can from life and I'm not afraid anymore.

What did it feel like when you first learnt you had cancer? What does it feel like knowing you might not have much to live? How is your family dealing with it?

Dude legit like fuck off, go to a trap thread
or some shit, you're a waste of oxygen

Cool story bro.

>No, I'm too afraid.
Genuine question:
I always thought that if I was told I was going to die soon, my fear would go away. Seems like this is not the case for you.

You no longer have to consider the long term health effects of any of your actions. Doesn't it feel freeing in a way? Or are you holding on to the hope that your death isn't imminent?

Wish you the best op, and happy birthday.

Thank you very much.

I am trying to do that.

I'm trying to spend more time with my nieces and give them good memories of me, However It's often hard to do for me because of my symptoms or because I'm drunk.

I really am trying to leave a good impression on them because I don't have children myself

You should at least do something before you die! Write a note about some treasure that you hide somewhere. And when they find it it's just a note with a trollface on it. Make an audio of you talking to the people on your funeral saying where you hide it. Give them a thing to remember you!

shut up, faggot.

>Waaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaah!
>People on Sup Forums are being mean!
>Someone reported him to the Twitter police
HAHAHAHA fucking losers
You all act like you care, but you'll forget all about this faggot, and after he dies, you'll never think of him again.
Fucking virtue signaling pieces of shit!
"Durr hurr we care about others"
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A FAGGOT WITH CANCER TRYING TO GET ATTENTION ON /B LIKE A CAMWHORE!

Settle down mate

I didn't tell my family for a good year until they noticed me losing my hair. It was very hard.

It's also been very hard on my mothers, She's been hospitalized twice because she was thinking of suicide or she was having a breakdown.

Imagine the most shocking thing you can be told, Then imagine that 10x and then being told that in real life.

It's a life changing conversation you will never forget

Anyway, enough with the mushroom talk.

Happy birthday OP!

Hey OP, I mostly Lurk and don't really post or reply, but I hope you can be at peace with your situation. I also can't tell if this is bait but, I'm in my 20s, I've seen friends go under due to stupid situations and reckless behavior, and I feel bad that you're alone right now.

You'll be in my thoughts and I hope some kind of miracle pulls through for you and you are able to keep fighting this terrible shit.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be told you have X amount of days before you die, but in your situation. You shouldn't spend it trapped in a depressing hospital bed.

Wait until the fall of night and walk out, use the remainder of your money and go see whatever you want to before your deadline.

Take a train, book a flight, spend the final moments on this planet in awe and elegance and go somewhere peacefully.

I hope the best for ya bud.
This user cares.

we get it, youre edgy. go be 12 somewhere else, cocknoggin.

And look at you. Also on Sup Forums and being the edgiest motherfucker in the thread.
I'll remember OP longer than you. And I hope you die before he does.

>"Hey guys, check out this edgy new site I found"

happy birthday, user.

how do you feel about pineapple as a pizza topping?

That no one will remember you at all after you die doesn't mean that other people won't rememer OP. He surely used the butterfly effect on me. Next time I hear the word cancer I would think about this thread!

>how do you feel about pineapple as a pizza topping?
I hope his cancer transfers to you!

What a fucking tool. Implying that you can't take 30 minutes from your day to interact with others online. Going out and "living life"? Bitch this is life.

if you're going to die could I experiment with your diet?

If you do everything I say I think I can at least improve your life.

Go play with fidget spinner

>no one gives a shit
>"Durr hurr we care about others"

People do give a shit evidently
And yeah, we do care about others

Your point being?

>HAHAHA UR ALL FAGGOTS

great point

I'm sorry these things are happening, it sound so terrible, I can't imagine going through that.. Is there any chance of you getting better? Are they just keeping you in pain meds now or are they actually treating cancer somehow? I don't know much about cancer

> user, Jesus had BETTER BE real for your sake. Because /no human/ is strong enough to face this garbage on their own.
But i hear that you dont want to die. You are however very very afraid of not living up to your dreams. So am i

lol that genuinely made me laugh. Thank you, I needed that.
Thanks again man

I stopped chemo this year, I couldn't take it anymore. It makes you so god damn sick and I was wasting literal weeks of my precious time in a hospital being dehumanized.

I would rather die a year earlier then spend 5 months doing more chemo

What is going on webm?

Hey OP,

I hope you suffer so much that you'll cut your veins open to stop the pain!

You're nothing. You're less than nothing.

You think you're the first person to suffer and die young? You just want attention, like a little bitch.

You're no different than a teenage fat girl.

God,I hate pathetic people like you.

This is why you got cancer! Biology deemed you a failure, and it's trying to end your life to make space for better humans than you.

You're a genetic failure!!!!!

FUCKING DIE ALREADY! KILL YOURSELF!

Will not forget OP, everyone will forget you though

>I hope his cancer transfers to you!
that's not very nice, user

OP maybIbrecer you to Alan Watts? Hes a Westerner who brought Eastern philosophies to the western world. Bringing it to us in a sense we can understand. Please take a look at this.

youtu.be/qK1BJkBJdtY

I truly hope this puts things in a different perspective for you

When are you going to kill yourself?

You still have time to do the funny once in a while
Happy Birthday user

You just made me realize a lot of stuff user. Thank you. Happy birth day brat

Hey man. Happy birthday. Going on a river trip so I'll be sure to pour one out for you.

FRUIT DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA.

I want that written on my grave stone so everyone remembers!

Way too late for that

Zero chance. In all likelihood I won't even live to be 29, I'll be very lucky to see 30.

I am taking pain medication, benzos, marijuana, and drinking heavily.

I quit chemo because I can't handle it anymore, I would rather die in less pain then live a few months longer with chemo.

>I didn't tell my family for a good year until they noticed me losing my hair. It was very hard
Oh my God, how pathetic!
HAHAHAHA
You're like that ugly skinny cancer patient from Fight Club, desperately trying to get laid before she dies! HAHAHAHA
Do you go to group sessions to cry for attention like you're doing here, bitch!
Pathetic bitch.
You're not a real man.
DIE ALREADY MOTHERFUCKER

Happy birthday user. Life is in a way the universe looking at itself. Make as positive as an impact as you can while you're still around. I wish you the best. I really do. I hope to see this post next year.

anonbro what did your doctor say? did you speak about this decision with someone

This is why your parents never loved you boy! That's the reason why your uncle raped you! You're just a piece of shit not knowing how to love.
Go fucking kill your self! No one will remember you you piece of shit! It's OP time. Not your time you scumbag!

>FRUIT DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA.
How do you enjoy pizza without the tomato sauce tho

>I quit chemo because I can't handle it anymore, I would rather die in less pain then live a few months longer with chemo.
Good, less whiny bitches in the world

kek, youre trying so hard. can you smell yourself anymore or have you just gotten used to it?

Careful there kiddo. You might cut yourself on all that edge

Where is your parents user do they support you?

What kind of cancer is it? Also, have you tried different doctors opinions about your situation, like that it is untreatable? Or just one? I just know I guy who had cancerous tumor in brain and managed to beat is and it's been maybe 3 years for him cancer free

Tomato is a vegetable tho.

Proof?

This

Happy birthday buddy !

Wanna share your kik ? Or some throwaway email id ? If you wanna have some company ?

stop taking the bait, faggots.

OP will be a vegetable soon

I'm not going to
lol, That was good.

Thank you
Thank you.

They didn't say much, My doctors tried to discourage me and kept calling me but I told them I'm done. To stop calling unless I call them for prescription refills, I'm done with chemo

No. I made it myself, My family understood though. They could see the toll chemo was taking on me

They live a few miles away, Yes they are very supportive