I tip because I like to brighten my waiter/waitress' day with a couple of dollars, roughly about 5 to 10 bucks :3

I tip because I like to brighten my waiter/waitress' day with a couple of dollars, roughly about 5 to 10 bucks :3

Do you tip also? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>5 to 10 bucks : 3
You Cheap asshole.
20% of the bill and sometimes a little extra if she's hot or if the waiters good.

Girls I always tip more than normal. guys prolly 15% no less than 12%

Yup. 20% and round up to the nearest $5. So, $55 bill would $15 tip, for example.

$3 per drink at the bar.

$5 minimum tip for taxi, but I usually don't do 20% for taxis - just tip $5-$10 even if the bill is really high. They keep the full wage anyway.

$5-$10 cash to uber drivers.

$5 extra if she's hot

lol god no. you dont deserve extra money because you arent smart enough to get a job outside the service industry.

I've tipped $20 on a $35 meal before because she was hot AF.
Bitch gave me her number - never actually saved it or called her I ended up going to a bar and finding some other bitch and threw the receipt away without thinking.

>Being this retarded

Tipping is for retards. Service is never good enough to justify paying extra.

>being this much of a sucker

youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
Tipping is retarded.

Spotted the faggot

I only tip waitress's
only if they have a nice boob jiggle or a spankable ass

the most i have ever tipped was $100 best camel-toe i have ever seen, drooling just thinking about it now

Ya I tip very heavy. Delivery drivers too. $10-$20 easy

Spotted the bitch who lets someone underpay them.

Today are breakfest at local spot. Sar at the bar. 3 attractive home from college girls in yoga pants working. Stared at their asses the entire time. 12.44 tipped 5 bucks for the cheeks

nah fuck that, not letting the restaurant guilt me out of my money

>If shes hot
>Giving money to girls because they are hot

What are you even doing with your life, tipping in the first place. Then just giving money away, to a fucking 'hot' girl, for no reason other than some retard brought you your food on a plate.

Which you could have stayed home, cooked your own meal and saved money. You are some kind of special idiot.

Fuck you guys in the service industry too. Want more money? Get a skill and stop being a bum serving food to inbreds that cannot cook for themselves. You are literally 3/5th's of a step away from being like the unemployed. I should be allowed to beat you and your customers.

20%?

More like 15%.

In Texas, we do tax times two (because the tax is 8%).

However, bars it is usually a buck a drink, depending on the situation. When I hit the twin peaks for happier hour, i give them (usually) a fiver for a $3.25 beer, although sometimes just $4 if i have a lot of ones....

usually 20-25%
bad service, i leave 50ยข

I killed a waitress

>being this dumb

>$3 per drink
Wow, what a fucking chump.

Tipping is an outdated norm. Fuck tipping. IT'S NOT MY FUCKING JOB TO PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES SALARY. IT'S THE OWNERS JOB TO PAY. FUCK TIPPING.

the only time I'll tip is if I feel the person went above and beyond and deserves an extra something. Tipping shouldn't be a thing just because some low life high school drop out delivered pizza to your door and that's it.

I'd rather tip the Uber driver who picked me up at 3AM and took me to the airport and helped me with luggage.

Fuck tipping in general.

I'm in Texas you twatmonkey.

Although I tend not to tip, I do find myself doing a lot of shit for beautiful girls who are nice to me. I cant seem to help myself

Was your mother a waitress?

Also, don't cut yourself on that edge, kid (unless it is for the bieb).

Nope, I dont eat food prepared, or served by strangers. I cook my own food, fast food/restaurants are for chumps

t. walmart employee at $8.50/hr

houstonfag here.

twin peaks has much better talent than hooters. the hooters on 290 and pinemont is infested with niggers. avoid that place at all costs

Aus fag here. The entire tipping system is so much bullshit, just pay your employees a decent wage and have set prices that way there is zero ambiguity or math when it comes to the money. It's all black and white, no problems, ever. I went to the states a year ago and you didn't even have PayPass then. Paypass is fucking awesome, and not having it as an option sucks complete ass.

Cool.

We should like hang out and stuff later.

>trying this hard

I usually tip pretty well, if it's a place I go to regularly. I always get great service.

that depends.
Do you fuck bitches and drink whiskey?
Dabbing or coke also helps.

houstonfag here. tipping is given for excellent service...it shouldn't be considered as income

Hooters can barely compete with wing daddy's these days.

The twins are the standard for pulchritude today.

last time i went out to eat, i tipped our waiter $65 on a $95 bill.

great service and the food was tasty.

I believe you might've dropped this

Yeah I think I spotted one too.....

Some times no, some times yes, depends on a lot. My state doesn't do this below mini wage crap, so I don't feel bad if they don't get a tip.

Funny you mention that. I was thinking of quitting smoking and moving to dabbing after i take this drug test in a month. It seems i may be working on the construction of "the wall."

Stop it. Just stop it or i'll recommend to your parents that you be drown in a bucket full of cat piss. Not even kidding, I'll even supply the bucket and cat.
No fuck off, why is it you scrubs assume everyone has a shit entry level job. I'm tree surgeon on $400/day.

I never, ever use restaurants or if i have to with my family I make a point not tipping. Fuck you, I'm refusing to fund your drug habit/lack of ambition.

Despite most people who CLAIM they tip based on service (then tip the same everywhere), I legit tip based on service.

I've tipped between 10 and 40 percent. Just depends on how full the drinks stay, if they make good conversation, if they get the order right the first time, etc.

You should.

Don't think about dabbing as being more expensive / having to spend more than Pot.
1 gram of wax = $50 Roughly the same as an eighth.

an eighth will last me 4-5 days.
1 gram of wax has lasted me 8 or so days.
One rip gets ya for 4 hours. You can even go cheap on buying the setup just get a Straw and Nectar Collector - ran me about $15. Easy to bring to work and rip on a lunch break.

ain't got wing daddy's in my neck of the woods...we got chula's...it's like a mexican hooters. got some pretty hot chicks in there

If I feel they deserve a tip, I'll give them one.
I don't give a shit whether they are underpaid or not

>Building "the wall"
This disgusts me. The U.S. could of saved billions if we just shot the wetbacks. Also won't get repeating offenders this way too.

20% or bust

>tree surgeon
If you're going to make shit up, at least make it believable. While you're at it, stop trying to be an edgy little faggot, it's not going to make your dad come back. And before you think about attacking me for being in the service industry, you're already wrong.

The real problem is the OTMs (other than mexican) sneaking un...i mean, when we stole the whole southwest from Mexico almost 200 years ago it did include plenty of mexicans.

Why tip when waiters get above minimum wage?
The whole concept is ridiculous... just so that some american rich fatcat can put the profits in his own pocket

Boring troll.

They don't get above minimum wage in america, they don't even get minimum wage

The concept is definitely ridiculous, it's just a way out for the industry to not have to pay decent wages but there's similar concepts with other things in life as well. If you don't agree with it, help change it or don't eat out. Go get some fast food, watch how they treat you there lol

Nah, I just won't tip when I go to nicer places. Cry more.

I tip 33% of the bill because I'm not a greedy cunt.

Don't tip somewhere and then try to eat there again and see how nice they treat you. Hope you like the taste of spit and cum in your mashed taters bud

Clearly you've not traveled much, plenty of states pay their servers, drivers, etc, minimum wage.

Also U.S. law says that if any state does not do the minimum wage shit, the person must make up the lost pay in tips, or the employer HAS to pay up the remaining owed. If you worked for a place, or know a place that doesn't do that shit, report their ass.

They won't even remember my face. And if I get shitty service I'll make a big deal out of it and get their worthless ass fired.

Totally agree, clean my shoes peasant garbage.

I think most servers serve because they make well above minimum wage. It'd be a waste of time if you didn't. I can't account for drivers and whoever else but the statewide norm is getting paid under minimum wage.

You somewhat contradicted yourself with the 2nd statement.

They would probably remember your name if you paid with a credit or debit card.

Clearly trolling though

If they're a decent server they would remember that diet pepsi you ordered

I was wondering, do they expect students etc to pay tips in the states?
In the Netherlands they know students are poor as shit (studying is expensive), so they don't.

No matter if you tip or not, people here are polite and nice. With decent wages they care less.

The best part.

Tipping is bullshit.

No one should tip.

People throw a bitch fit when blacks don't tip. I don't get it.

Maybe they don't have enough money to tip.

I tip a SINGLE ONE (1) $1 dollar bill per every beer at the bar

that is all you will ever get for pouring a beer now fucking don't let your tears get on my beer's head

Europoor Netherlandistan here. Typically very small amounts. They earn minimum wage anyway, so there's no need for me to pay them anything extra.

If it's for example 88,70 I might make it 90 if I have 90 in cash, just to leave quicker. Otherwise, no. Most restaurants here in Netherlandistan don't let the waiter keep the tip anyway. Waiters here are pretty rude because of it. Alot of restaurants make it 40% for the boss, 40% for the chef (actual chef not the cook) and 20% shared between ALL employees

I say %10 is plenty. Anymore and they better strip for me. I'm here to eat and drink. Not validate a flawed system of milking customers for an extra $ or two. If a waitress wants a bigger tip Boohoo.

You sound like my dumbass cousin who gave a driver a $50 bill for a $20 pizza order.

I like dogshit sauce on my pasta.

I don't. Because i don't live in a country where people are dependent on the tips if customers

Don't even tip bartenders they get a shitload of money in wages.

No because where i live its considered weird to tip and also i think its fucking dumb to expect to be tipped as a waiter/waitress. Its just their employers expecting guests to pay their salaries for them

same