Pop quiz, hot shot. There's a bomb on the bus. Once the bus goes over 50 miles per hour the bomb is armed...

>Pop quiz, hot shot. There's a bomb on the bus. Once the bus goes over 50 miles per hour the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50 it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?

Fuck Sandra Bullock and then accept death.

>tfw your favorite movie as a kid

I was enjoyed by the simplicity of it all.

Same, I even enjoyed Speed 2 as a kid.

Speed 2 is with the cruise ship, right? That was a ridiculous movie.

I think I saw Speed in the theater 3 times

I jump off the bus with no survivors

Dennis Hopper was pretty awesome in this

I shoot all the hostages. Your move, Dennis.

It's not going to hurt, Annie, mess like that they don't even count body parts... Gives me more time

I let it explode

cruise control

/thread

I had an autistic friend who watched speed every day for years. He could quote every line from start to finish.

Theres an abandoned airport runway near me, id take it there and drive in circles

I had a similar friend that died some time ago who I miss every day.

Recently rewatched it on TV after many many years. I like it. A perfect sunday movie.

That was me, except it was The Fugitive (which is a great film; god, 1993 was such an amazing year for movies)

>had friend that could literally quote the entirety of the dialog in Portal from start to finish, or random segments

As far as I know he's going into building robots while I sit here shitposting. I have no idea how he had the time to do it either, he watched tons of Anime and was also learning Japanese, doing a Biology course, all while doing the same course as me and also apparently playing Portal on repeat.

I hated speed 2 because there's a scene where some bitch yells ALEJANDRO!!! at the camera. And that being my name, my parents and brother would do it all the time when I walked into the room.

>Once the bus goes over 50 miles per hour the bomb is armed
I don't go over 50. I get out

Why this thread got replies?

The Fugitive is absolutely amazing. One of my all time favourite thrillers.

1993 movies:
Groundhog Day
Tombstone
Jurassic Park
The Fugitive
Falling Down
Secret Garden
The Piano
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Shadowlands
Remains of the Day
In the Line of Fire
Bronx Tale
Age of Innocence
Cool Runnings
Rudy
Schindler's List
Dazed and Confused
Nightmare Before Christmas
Sleepless in Seattle
Searching for Bobby Fisher

Damn man... never going to see another year like that again.

>never going to see another year like that again
Just wait until 2018 when we will have reboots, prequels and sequel of all of the above.

All those memories seemed like a few childhood summers. It was just one year.

In mexico they converted miles to km so in the subtitles you would read

>don't go over 88.3km/hr or the bus will explode

And the scene will show with dramatic effect how tense it was when the needle was near 50 or when it finally got past it.

Needles to say I was a bit confused.

My friend's brother did that for the first Austin Powers movie. Same friend then did it himself for Tron Legacy. Tron. Fucking. Legacy.

Build wall.

Surely would of kept me separated from them. Good thinking.

I didn't watch Dawn of the Dead (2004 version) every day but I think I must have seen this movie over a hundred times. It has been years since I've seen it though.

if you put up a wall how is the bus going to keep going over 50 mph? Think about this you fool.

pick up bus with helicopter anout 1 ft off the ground, hold down the accelerator , let the passengers get off, drop bus into ocean or an area for controlled demolition

I watched Speed constantly and Enemy of the State

>tfw I never go over 45
Laugh, hang up, get off bus

I fucking love cocks

Why couldn't Cameron get better work after Ferris Beuller?

Jurassic park is the only good movie on that list. Maybe Schindlers list

I'm gonna go home have some sex.

Jus dazed and confused and groundhog day say your shit is all retarded.

What triggers the explosion? What happens if it runs out of gas? What if you drive another buss by and let the passengers escape onto that (going the same speed) and then let the bus drive into a lake or something.

But he was watching and said not to do any bullshit like that

tfw born in that year. Born into Kino.

> (OP) (You)
>What triggers the explosion? What happens if it runs out of gas? What if you drive another buss by and let the passengers escape onto that (going the same speed) and then let the bus drive into a lake or something.
Have you seen the movie?

Then he blows up the bus because you broke the rules, dumbass

Were people on this board even born when Speed came out?

The bus asplodes D:

I shit post on Sup Forums and let Keano solve the pronlem

Christ I'm old man. I remember getting a free weekend of pay per view and watching this, money train and demolition man all in the same day.
Good times.

15% tops were.
Consciously watching it? 3% tops

At least bother to read the wikipedia entry before making a fool of yourself. Jesuschrist.

I miss 90s action flicks, seems like everyone was having fun acting in them, they had mostly practical effects and the lines were so quotable

Dennis Hopper is such a bad ass

But I must admit, I only realized that after I watched Blue Velvet. After watching Blue Velvet I saw Speed in a new light

More childhood memory movies from 1993 (though not as good as the previously listed films):

Mrs Doubtfire
The Sandlot
Last Action Hero
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Free Willy
Wayne's World 2
Homeward Bound
Grumpy Old Men
So I Married an Axe Murderer
Dave

(Another legitimately good 1993 movie: A Perfect World. The year was as good as they come for movies.)

Spielberg isn't the only one who makes movies worth watching, user.