Why do Western Europeans try to act like they live in the fucking hood of hoods. Y'all niggas are soft as baby shit...

Why do Western Europeans try to act like they live in the fucking hood of hoods. Y'all niggas are soft as baby shit. Come to where I was raised, Liberty fucking City, Miami Florida (which in the grand scheme of things, isn't even Honduras bad) and tell me how long you last. Come to Detroit, Chicago, Camden, Little Rock, Oakland, Louisiana, Flint, Miami with that gay ass accent. Seriously explain this shit too me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn-70oSrLgA
youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Swedish_rape_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rap is trash and is for niggers
/thread

I feel you a lot. It even happens in this country. I grew up and still live in Oakland and to see some Swedish faggot act like he grew up in the hood is beyond laughable. It's also offensive.

>Why do Western Europeans try to act like they live in the fucking hood of hoods.
YOU ARE LITERALLY ON A COMPUTER POSTING ON Sup Forums TALKING ABOUT BEING RAISED IN THE HOOD.
YOU'RE A PUSSY ASS NIGGA
FUCK OFF

Forgot to answer your question. Essentially what it comes down to is someone like Yung Lean grew up in boring cold white utopian Sweden and so he tries to seem interesting by acting like he had a hard life and at the same time glorifying/idealizing hood life.

you quite literally said nothing here. Want to elaborate on your predictably vacuous opinion?

>music has to be real life

>you can't criticize phonies
bullshit opinion.

next

nothing is something actually. try finishing first year philosophy class before you reply to me again.

Make your mind up.
Is Sweden a muslim shithole that nobody should travel to if not absolutely necessary, or is it a soft pussy ass place?

>Come to Detroit, Chicago, Camden, Little Rock, Oakland, Louisiana, Flint, Miami
why would anyone want to go to these shitholes lmao

>he doesn't know about drive-by cuckolding
sheltered American detected

Watch at 20:00
youtube.com/watch?v=xn-70oSrLgA
Or better yet watch the whole docu

I'd go to any of those places instead of up North in like Scunthorpe or some shithole like that.

>try finishing first year philosophy class before you reply to me again.
holy fucking shit, you sure told me.

seriously though, what is your thesis? people in hoods do not have computers?

so does yung lean ACTUALLY purport to be "from the hood" or anything like that?
or do you just interpret all hip hop at the literal base level?

kek this guy is right

eat shit OP, that's all you can do in your weak ass """hood""", e a t s h i t.

>noisey

>people in hoods do not have computers?
no they stream themselves committing crimes on facebook.

>I saw it so that means it's the norm and not an isolated incident

Who cares who published it? It's made by Mike Skinner and it's a pretty good little documentary.

name one publication that doesn't actively publish trash

Pitchfork

technology gets cheaper and cheaper
this is merely a stark new window into that world
also hilarious

first post best post

>offensive
wow big hard ass nigga got his feefees hurt
fuck off

Western Europeans often have something basic ass niggers lack, introspection.
If you can't get down with their shit just avoid it, it doesn't impact your life in any way nor does it reflect badly upon you that they act like they live in the hood of hoods

>hoods only exist in America

>strawman
I have literally seen two of my friends killed. Shut your stupid mouth.

come to naples and get shot like the faggot you are you disease ridden american lard ball

>one swedish faggot poses as a hoodrat
>therefore all western europeans do

lol, if anything I would say it's the opposite. I bet you haven't even spoken to more than 20 black people in your life.

ppl die when they get killed.

So did I, who cares ? Go cry somewhere else, nigger.

>americans thinking they know anything about what's going on outside their little bubble
top lmao

also fuck that tryhard fat swedish little shit and anybody who rates this garbage

I do not believe you at all.

I have adopted black cousins, their parents were hippies. I came up with black people. They call niggers niggers about as much as white people do, nobody cares if you're hard around here.

who said that?

shut your stupid mouth, white boy

relax nigga

My Heil Hitler dubs beats your double O's.

there is no way your cousins are fine with you calling them "niggers" if that is true at all. If you were to say that in my neighborhood you would get what you deserve.

wew

lol why u mad like that nigga ?

Come to the Bottoms in Oakland and I'll show you why

Why would I quit my lovely white and civilized place for a shithole like yours, nigga ?

>lives in a "lovely white and civilized place"
>wants to lecture me on hood life
kys

yung lean = neal yung

>t. John Peterson

implying I didn't in a shithole like yours before making money and moving to a better place. I know this is difficult for a monkey like you but you can do it nigga. :^)

kys

Because it's all an act and trying to reduce the overall level and tone of culture to a similar, regressive level. Even South Korean pop/rap scene is the same.

lol, I literally went to the top school in this state. I'm not going to just abandon my community to escape to some white haven where I can be the token black resident. fuck off.

>I literally went to the top school in this state
HAHAHA sure. Keep dreaming nigga.

>Even South Korean pop/rap scene is the same.

What do I deserve for making a distinction between black and white skin? It really isn't any worse than calling a white person white or an asian for asian. Negro is spanish for black, we used nigger and negro in the same vein as fuck because it was a bad and taboo word and it ended up sticking.
You stub your toe? You say nigger.
It's cold outside? Cold as a negro.
We exercise freedom of speech and freedom from consequences in our social circles, of course there have been instances where someone outside of that have reacted negatively to the word nigger and I can't fault them for that because they're literally told all their life that they have to otherwise they're white sympathizers and what not.

The fact is most African AMERICANS are a caricature of black people.

I'm 26. I was salutatorian of my high school class. I worked hard for my education and now I am bringing that back to make West Oakland a better place for my friends and family.

@73681953
(You)

Europeans want to be American
its not that hard to figure out OP

first world babies thinking theyre tough

>(which in the grand scheme of things, isn't even Honduras bad)
Why did you disparage your own argument? Being humble at inappropriate times is not a sign of being hard. Are you sure you're not an internet thug?

Hasn't a form of dress and style always come along with subcultures? I don't think Europeans think they're actual gangsters, I've met a few of them who were into trap, hiphop, etc. they're pretty stable, down to earth people who neither want to be from a ghetto or think that it is cool. Actually they're all pretty classicist. They just like the dress, the aesthetic, and the music.

Everyone wants to be American
People who say they don't are what we refer to as "sour grapes"

>Seriously explain this shit too me.
How you gonna make a rap song without lyrics about money, drugs and bitches? You listen to 2chainz and think that's shit real real nigga? Lol being aggressive criminal as compensation for your lack of wealth is not cool, that's why niggas aspire to get out the hood only lames talk like you kys

Nigga I found out about Sup Forums while I was in prison fuck nigga. I would eat your breakfast.

shit me too nigga I use to make niggas like this hold my belt loop in the pen

I don't even listen to these fags I'm just mad at the burger spouting shit

OP literally said in the grand scheme of things is not that bad, but significantly worse compared to western Europe.

How?

Watch at 0:00 , and realize that that's not even considered the worsty city in Florida, let alone the states.
youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog

When I got transferred to minimum security my cellmate was a Sup Forumstard and told me about this shit

>its a negroid thinks he is tough thread
Dude without your pack you hide like a pussy my man. No surprise you were conquered by every fucking nation

He's Swedish, he isn't Eastern European.

Don't waste your time, americunts don't know shit apart from their oh so great country.

>sweden
>not gettho

OP said west, not eastern.

I can't read, I swear I read Eastern European lel.
Pretty sure Western Europeans have their lower class too, just because they aren't shooting AK's in broad daylight doesn't mean they are not "hard" or whatever the fuck OP is implying. UK and France have their fair share of niggers anyhow.

>being proud of living in a dangerous place that should be safe

nigger logic.

Enjoy your shithole! :)

t. never been to sweden, doesn't speak a word of swedish and bases his worldview on alt-right youtuber comment sections read in a dark room

I can't see from your post alone that you're a female and you probably love to get raped. I'm sure your ancestor are so ashamed of you but you don't care the little parasitic whore

>Yung Lean
>Born in Belarus, grew up in Sweden
>Western European

the clock is ticking and you're wasting your time being a whore

>rape capital of the world after a handful of the worst African countries
>"fuckin alt righters talking shit about my multicultural utopia"

let's see some sources for that, Cletus!

>can't just google rape statistics
Here you go sven
wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

>not even reading the article you linked
wew lad!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Swedish_rape_statistics

In Europe there are also hoods. What's more, here in the hoods we have gypsies and moors, is there any of that in your nigga city?

>responding to a bait thread
>Come to where I was raised, Liberty fucking City, Miami Florida
I'm from Miami. Did you really come up in Liberty City? Were your parents crackheads?

>/thread on your own post
You have to go back faggot

My mom was, but found Jesus and now lives in Pembroke Pines and works in a ministry. My dad is in prison for murder. Cuban btw not black.

Gypsies and Moors wouldn't last a day in the South Side of Chicago.

Checks out. Good on you for getting the fuck out of there.

Florida is underrated as a complete fucking shithole. Lived with my methhead aunt for 2 years somewhere on the west coast and it was like some god forsaken mix of ghetto suburbia and Midwestern nothingness for miles.

this but don't thread your own post faggot

Yung Lean? More like Yung Chubs.

Čia negalėsite išgyventi dieninėje lūšnoje, kur protiškai blogai bando pavogti vaikus. Tai nėra kažkokia nerimsta nigers. Tai yra bloga tuštuma, o ne neprotingi vergai

These motherfuckers are too drunk to fight, our niggers would wreck them in a minute.

yung lean definitely acts like a nig but i can't recall him ever saying anything about being from the hood