Refugee children burn german flag

youtube.com/watch?v=bnvcCzjXu4Q

Just cuck my shit up fampai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dCGxHMFtwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those tanned germans look beautifully assimilated, dunno what the problem is.

CANADA CANADA CANADA CANADA CANADA

OP, that's the fault of some of your countrymen for criticizing your open-borders policy.

Good, let them burn that shit however, they want, that won't make people like them more.
I hope this fires back so fucking hard, they burn flags, the sun burns their skin, fucking faggots should die in the heat of Greece with no food or water

Just in time to see the western civilization collapse.

Wondering what's up with that

>no Eagle on the Flag
>implying this makes me mad

kek. This only really works on burgers though.

Your average Germans reaction to this will be "oh, yeah.. huh"

>shitting on the country you were born and raised in

yes, as seen with

>Greece:
as long as they aren't in germany they can burn their pet hamsters, I don't care.

Napalm strike when?

Germany u fucked up so goddamn hard...

>Canada Canada Canada Canada

t-thanks weedman

Also they look like lefties on vacation, not "refugees".

The pic is obviously not related

wow! just wow! why are you so racist and xenophobic? are you a nazi?

Why? You gave them a comfy place. Maybe it should get a lot less comfy?

>Government = Country

Kek

cheeky fucks. well played

>flag = government

Kek

We are on the same side, asshole.

it's their next destination

It sounds like they're chanting "Canada".
Pls don't come.

Haha you cuckhold euros. If that shit went down here there'd be a lynching because Americans actually have pride in their nation and flag. You euros are so sad, you're letting your politicians kill you and you won't do anything about it because you are weak

>We are on the same side, asshole.

I don't think so.

Sure

>having pride in a piece of cloth that can be reproduced a million times

Do they honestly think this will help them?

Fucking Canadians really have a grudge against us since they failed at shitposting.

Right. Found your idol.

Feel like exploding today achmed?

How are you this fucking stupid.

Unless it's bait

They seem to hate EVERYTHING about the EU. From its people to their values.

Why come here? Get your shit together in your own shitholes, ungrateful leeches.

Symbolism. Look into it.

That'll learn u fuckin nazis

Ok Sepp.

>'''''''''''redpilled'''''''''''' germans don't care that shitskins burn their flag
>Bitch on Sup Forums that other people are the reason they're so cucked
You deserve everything you get.

You're unworthy of this American image board, please leave.

GOOD GOYS, BEING PROUD OF YOUR FLAG IS NATIONALISM WHICH MAKES YOU A NAZI.

REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION

lovely how they use children as meatshields, knowing that the military wouldn't pepperspray and gas them like adults

ok anime poster, you want me to drive down to greece and beat these dumb kids up? they dont even deserve any attention you fat retard

Why would they stay there when they can come here and get paid to have everything their own way? It's US who needs to be more forceful.

Oooops, you fucked up.

but we dindu nuffin!?

Look at the brightside, whoever makes those flags will be one happy wee chappy.

>Iron Cross means you're a antisemtic Nazi
wew

This is the most obvious propaganda ever. Seriously, fuck off with anything RT and don't ever post their shite on Sup Forums again.

>CANADA
>CANADA
>CANADA
>CANADA

Is this the birth of a new meme?

Notice they aren't burning the Nazi flag. All hail the 4th reich. March to Israel and kill all the Jews.

You mad nobody watches Fox or CNN anymore and your year-long grip on the propaganda machine in europe lies in shatters?

They get handed plenty of money with virtually no enforcement or oversight. Why wouldn't they

Find the "childrens" parents and throw them on the fire. Fucking do something Hans! When I was a kid I idolized Germany. Now I live in disgust.

Fuck germany. This shit is thier fault. First wwii allows the nwo to take over, and then germany tries to cuck all of europe

Templars did nothing wrong.

>still not knowing the difference between touhou and anime

yeah, found the newfag.
Why even come here?

>If that shit went down here there'd be a lynching because Americans actually have pride in their nation and flag.
t. delusional Ameritard

>touhou isnt anime
>there is literally a fanmade anime movie

found the retard
why even come here?

TANNED

From the barbarians to the nazis to merkel, germany has always been the enemy of europe

>First wwii allows the nwo to take over
t. Americuck in denial about his servitute to the kikes

Harper would've let them freeze in the streets. Trudeau would probably let them live in the prime minister's mansion.

>a fanmade anime movie

w e w
e
w

here a fanmade r34 on your favourite politician, Ronny.

This is why germany has a problem. Instead of standing up for your country you are jerking off to anime.

what?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=0dCGxHMFtwE

Soooo..... Deus vult?

>flag burned right in front of them
You know where Greece is, right?

lol Fuck you sour kraut faggots.

Hope all your daughters get raped by sand niggers.

I still don't consider you faggots even part of the West after the fucking wars you started in the last century.

You are all scum.

Why do you take joy in seeing this? Just because some idiots from europe argued with you on the internet or insulted our country? This should make your blood boil. Europeans are our brothers. Our blood. We share their pain.

Who's your favorite politician? Or are you pic related?

I also jerk off to japanese browsergames

Not like there is anything to fight for.

I don't care for propaganda period. CNN, BBC, RT, it doesn't fucking matter. Get your head out of your ass you stupid fucking kraut.

CANADA
CANADA
CANADA
CANADA

> not stegner

>SPD

Madcuck detected. Get fucking wrecked.

Its because of the Turkey deal so they dont let more in. In exchange the Turks want visa freedom in the EU.

>Napalm strike
On Greece?

Checking if mobile rangebanned like v and vg

kys

>I would have to drive a few hours to stop them so i don't care that shitskins are burning my flag
KEK
U
C
K

Suggesting kikes are the problem when its really euro cucks still reeling from wwii. Everything wrong with europe is a result of europe trying to escape its demons. If moussilini led fascism in europe instead of hitler there would be proudly nationalistic european nations today. The nazis were the worst thing to ever happen to europe because of the total feminization that happened as a result of them. But yeah blame the jews instead of addressing the real problem

>boat runs out of gas
>military defeat
pick one Jamal, and enjoy being an occupied state :^)

isn't it because macedonia closed the border? our goverment was like "eh macedonia+austria+hungary you can't do that! tolerance!!!" and they just flipped us the bird and shut down everything .... so we literally dindunuffin except inviting the whole world

Sure you would care and take action.

>gets cucked by iran
>does nothing
>gets cucked by russians
>does nothing

Your nation is a fucking joke.

When did you last go to Mexico when they burned your flag? :^)

>bluepilled retard isn't even educated on the jewish question

Typical American, I guess.

Russia?

We are going to overrun you white or not we are fucking claiming Europe from all off you shitskins and whatever kind of stupid cuck white people you are. Regardless, you are fucked.

feels good man
this need to happen the german people need a smack across their face

what border is this?

>Your nation is a fucking joke.
>Germany
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy islam.

Russians will easily stop your shitty second-hand army.

>does nothing
Except nominate donald j Trump to the highest office in the land

It won't be Lewinski crawling under the desk, but merkel