Is he right?

Is he right?

omg is this real

IT LOOKS SO REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT LIKE DOUBLE THE CHARACYER LIMIT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL!!!!!!!

"The "Unaffordable" Care Act will soon be history!"

Trump is literally America's guy

yes!!
omg omg literally

Sad!

It's barely over the limit you cretin

>"The "Unaffordable" Care Act will soon be history!"

Trump is literally bourgeoisie's guy, unless you make 7 figures he is not /yourguy/

Obamacare hasn't helped any broke people. I was going to just not have health insurance because I never go to the doctor anyway and have a friend who can write me prescriptions if I need them, yet I was going to get a $700 fine for not having health insurance because of Obamacare and now I am forced to pay insurance for something I don't need. Don't talk about shit you don't understand.

The ACA was a cop out anyway. requiring insurers to acept pre-existing was good but it effects on the market price of healthcare is nearly non-existing.

Replacing it with something better is a win for anyone who wants to change healthcare in America.

The way liberals act like he is raping the poor with repeal and replace is ridiculous. He has already promised to keep pre-existing provision. It's better than nothing, which is what ACA has amounted to.

The ACA was a cop out anyway. requiring insurers to acept pre-existing was good but it effects on the market price of healthcare is nearly non-existing.

Replacing it with something better is a win for anyone who wants to change healthcare in America.

The way liberals act like he is raping the poor with repeal and replace is ridiculous. He has already promised to keep pre-existing provision. It's better than nothing, which is what ACA has amounted to..

why the fuck is my flag a Union jack....REEEEEE!!!!!!

>Says he won't remove Obamacare until a decent alternative is created so people who actually need it aren't left in the woods
>HE GONNA TAKE OUR "free" HEALTH CARE!
Anyone who has actually had to apply for Obamacare knows that shit is actually pretty expensive and you are forced to get it or else pay a huge fine. It is total bullshit and fucks over everyone except the government.

>and fucks over everyone except the government.
And the big insurance providers. They're more profitable than ever, and it's not a coincidence.

169 characters (out of 140 max)
>should be doing homework before the playoff games
>instead I'm counting characters for a fake tweet on a Vietnamese coloring board

A continental manager is going to win the league this year though

I can't wait for a good opportunity to make one of these.

Wall Street had two names: Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

>can't into browser dev tools - the post

Where are you?

Ah yeah them to.

>SEC defense

LMAO
Nice one.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

t. mixed raced cancer

LITERALLY this

Wall street hates trump you massive hue.

but conte is doing ok

whatever you say Hassan