How to stop anxiety about girlfriend cheating

How to stop anxiety about girlfriend cheating.

I've always had this small and persistent anxiety that my girlfriend will cheat on me, for whatever reason. I view other people as reprobates who can't be trusted to hold themselves to a principle. How do you stop this fear?

At the moment I've told myself this: if I ever find my girl cheating, I will methodically kill her and the dude/s she fucked. I'm not talking some moronic rage killing, I mean that I will feign forgiveness and go about plotting it and murdering the fuckers. Somehow this calms the anxiety in me, because it makes me realise that it doesn't matter what happens, I win.

Anyone else as fucked as I am?

The answer is actually plain and simple, you probably dont have a lot of self confidence, wich in turn you keep telling yourself other people are better than you. Fuck that bullshit, stop being beta and you'll see the fucking difference. You wont be as paranoid and unsure anymore. Also, don't fucking kill people retard.

She is cheating on your pussy beta male ass.

Don't give a fuck. Just assume she is and you'll be fine. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop her. And by thinking about it it'll leech into your relationship and poison it. What are you gonna do if she cheats on you?

Yeah, ask that question on Sup Forums. Good job.
See a fucking shrink, they might help. I had similar anxiety, but due to past relationships.

Seriously, go see a shrink.

Also your a beta who will do no such thing as killing her. So again what will you really do without lying to us and yourself

I'm also this way OP. Don't really think it's necessarily an insecurity issue, but it might be.
My issue isn't that I think she's cheating. I'm just possesive and won't even tolerate another guy having feelings for her, even if she does not retur them. There was this virgin shorty than kept messaging her, complaining about how she doesn't say hi to him and how he liked her before I popped up, so I slapped him around without her knowing.

Do you worry now about being cheated on?

Even though you are a faggot here's my advice:

If you fear it, just break up. Then you have no reason to hate her or anyone else and can focus on whatever self hatred you have instead. I feared this with two girls I dated long term, and it turned out they did eventually cheat. I had my horrible fantasizing, dumping nudes all over b for months at a time, etc. None of that shit helped me and I never had the same problem when I just broke something off early.

Hehe Alpha. Stop picking on the weak

You're*

Not even, I tend to be the alpha in my social groups, this is really the only thing I'm insecure about due to a past experience.

The problem is: a woman cheating, to me, is not human in the same way a virtuous person it. They are hormonal sub-humans, like bitches on heat, who need to be culled.

I hope that helped stops your gf from cucking you ;^)

I think your issue may be related to confidence. It might not seem like it on the surface, but are you subconsciously pretty insecure?

I give off the vibe of confidence, and in many ways I am. However yeah, I think there's a seed of insecurity, one which kind of exists without reason. I don't want to show off but I'm fairly tall, my dick is above average and I think I'm kind of intelligent. I shouldn't be bitching or feel insecure, but I do regardless.

Yeah. Its happened before and you have absolutely no trust in them so I don't see the problem. Just come to terms with the fact that she's probably fucking around or just stop worrying. I mean how can you be surprised if its what your expecting. Anyways everyone has anxiety. Though you should be able to put trust in her if you truly loved her

Also, a thing I forgot to mention. In the eventuality that it does happen, I also think about killing the guy, not her though. I'd be content with her knowing her actions killed a person, and ruined another's live.

I would definitely do this in the case that the guy knew she was dating me, I'd probably even send pics

Thought like you did, caught my gf cheating, beat the shit out of her and the dude. 3.5 years in prison.

Step 1: Stop seeking relationship advice from the Internet. It is your enemy.
Step 2: Actively seek to become more stoic.
Step 3: Eat a bag of dicks you fucking fuck.
You are welcome.

Also to be clear to everyone, this girl is so fucking dependent and selflessly in love with me, so much so that I can't fucking believe I think of this shit. I think I might go see a shrink.

If you have anxiety about her cheating, she's probably cheating. Those gut feelings are there because of small things you picked up subconsciously and your brain put together but you don't know why.

Her actions wouldn't have killed someone. Yours would have.
Stop being so reactive and learn to brush it off. Stop letting your emotions control you. Maybe even dump her if you're this insecure. You can change but maybe that could be easier on your own.

Your anxiety might also stem from the fact that your a very controlling person or you like to be in charge of the things or a situation. Your faced with a situation now that is entirely out of your control so its only natural for you to feel anxious. You need to learn to trust people quite and the only way to do that is to try find ways of entrusting people with small things. I'm not a psychiatrist so I can't recommend a task of you.
Best thing I can think of for you is to think up a way you can discuss your concerns with your gf and hopefully she'll say some pretty things to reassure you. Don't try to force her to do anything because that'll only backfire. Let her do what she wants to do. Hopefully she'll think up or do something. Good luck

Dude I have never been able to explain this, but somehow ultimately I only trusted that gut feeling I could never shake and stepped in, getting whoever was troubling me to btfo.

I would want her to feel responsible. I know how fucked up that is believe me, I'm not a psychopath, but if I can see the woman as subhuman, it helps.

If it happens it happens. Nothing you can do about it so there is no reason to sperg out. I've been in your shoes before.

>I always think about killing the guy
Wtf is wrong with you guys!?
If you can think like that(subhuman) then your certain only a breaths length away from it.
Gg hope your anus wasn't compromised