First time trying these last night. Made tea and then ate them after brewing

First time trying these last night. Made tea and then ate them after brewing.

I think next time I might walk it back a little because I was tripping balls for about 2 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bootyqueen_love
erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_info7.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welp,you're.going.to.die

Yeah, eventually.

For a while I stared at the Netflix title screen. That was fun. Then I realized I was thirsty and after thinking REALLY HARD for about 4 minutes or an hour, I came up with a plan: I went to get a glass of water.

who's this?

twitter.com/bootyqueen_love

Did you feel like 2 hours was too long to trip? Honestly I prefer LSD because its around 6 hours but its slightly more "managable" than shrooms. Ive done 30 tabs of LSD and still handled myself better than on an eighth of mushrooms

2hrs isn't long enough if you made tea, fucking liar. If you made the tea right, boil the water let it cool to Luke warm take 3g of ground shroomy and stir it into the water with some lemon, let it soak in for 5mins then drink the tea...should give you 6-7 hrs

You don't fucking eat them after you make tea, you drink the fucking tea. If you made tea and then ate them you wouldn't even trip

>You don't fucking eat them after you make tea, you drink the fucking tea. If you made tea and then ate them you wouldn't even trip
10/10 he put them whole into boiling water and ruined the psilocybin and then ate them.

Fucking irresponsible people, the old gods left these behind to give you the opportunity to experience the universe , creation, give you a sense of being whole, lifting the veil and coming back with not being able to express what you went through but the knowledge that theres more on the otherside, then you have these ppl with no respect for the traditions of brewing the tea and then taking it as some party drug, fucking disrespectful

The whole thing lasted for around 5 hours but from 1-3 hours was the worst.

I used lemon juice and made 2 cups of tea, then after I ate them just in case I fucked up making the tea.

Maybe I did it wrong - I have no experience so it's definitely possible that I fucked it up.

The water wasn't boiling - I cut them up and steeped them for about 10 minutes in water from a tea kettle. If that's wrong, then I probably fucked it up.

erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_info7.shtml

> manageable
tell us more

> (You)
>The whole thing lasted for around 5 hours but from 1-3 hours was the worst.
>I used lemon juice and made 2 cups of tea, then after I ate them just in case I fucked up making the tea.
>Maybe I did it wrong - I have no experience so it's definitely possible that I fucked it up.

Worst how?

Follow my recipe above make sure you grind them way way down the finer the better, let it sit in the Luke warm water cover the cup so the steam doesn't escape, use very little lemon (fresh not concentrate) let it sit for a bit occasionally uncovering to gently stir and recovering , after 5-8 mins slowly drink, I usually do 1/4 of a cup and wait a bit because I like to control breaking the veil so I can relax during (I'm a control freak)

Por que no los dos?

Worst was probably a bad word choice. But for about 2 hours I had to consciously think through problem solving things like how to stop being thirsty. (I eventually realized that I could get a drink of water, and then I wouldn't be thirsty.)

Overall not a bad experience, though.

>the old gods

Retard confirmed

LSD has a lot less of a body load and so you feel much better moving aroud and having fun, at regular doses there is a lot less nausea. Shrooms makes me sit and melt, LSD allows me me to live a normal life but with a little extra behind the scenes.

what are these, some old dirty fabric threads

> (You)
>Worst was probably a bad word choice. But for about 2 hours I had to consciously think through problem solving things like how to stop being thirsty. (I eventually realized that I could get a drink of water, and then I wouldn't be thirsty.)
>Overall not a bad experience, though.
Have you never done it before ? You should always have a Sheppard your first time , someone to help guide through the experience, have water in every room, have music playlist ready, instrumental upbeat happy music have it ready have headphones , before you start find a comfortable place and deem it your safe place.
If things get intense speak out loud describe to yourself out loud how you feel or see , learn as you speak you can control your trip , I want to be happy and you will become happy , to much internal thought I'd how you have a bad time...also go in the shower (not the bath) it's the best place for a peak , water translates through the demensions

so cp is illegal therefore its not allowed
but drugs are illegal yet they can be posted? the fuck?
mods wake the fuck up

some mushrooms are not drugs, it's like saying cough syrup is a drug

> (You)
>>the old gods
>Retard confirmed
Fuck you it's a figure of speech

>2 hours
Those were weak mushrooms . My cubensis culture is a guaranteed 8 hour trip.

this isn't fucking wow you retard

>so cp is illegal therefore its not allowed
>but drugs are illegal yet they can be posted? the fuck?
>mods wake the fuck up
There's an active subreddit on the subject , and they can be used on religious ceremony legally

They are legal in Jamaica mon

> (You)
>this isn't fucking wow you retard
Have you done them ? Any experience that strong and you would see that they are an experience made by nature of the gods or whatever

Nope, first time. Pride goeth before the fall, and all that.

Listening to the score to "Sideways" was one of my favorite parts. Music really was amazing to listen to.

This is all good advice, especially the water and headphones part.

I read up a lot on Erowid and Shroomery just to get a sense of what I could expect. But you're right, it would have been better to have someone with more experience with me. I don't know anyone who would fit the bill, though.

"nature of the gods or whatever" doesn't really narrow it down much, lol.

Brain chemistry be crazy, mang.

Done many psychedelics. They are what you want them to be. Giving them mythological purpose doesnt make it true. Its a chemical that trips your brain out and nothing more

> (You)
>Nope, first time. Pride goeth before the fall, and all that.
>Listening to the score to "Sideways" was one of my favorite parts. Music really was amazing to listen to.
>This is all good advice, especially the water and headphones part.
>I read up a lot on Erowid and Shroomery just to get a sense of what I could expect. But you're right, it would have been better to have someone with more experience with me. I don't know anyone who would fit the bill, though.

Respect what you're doing and it will respect you, out out positive and you get positive. I came back from s America 6 weeks ago after years of using mushrooms decided to use ayahuasca , soul cleansing vs shrooms which are allowing you to see beyond what's there give you a sense of fullness , always respect it, if you trip with ppl keep it light and fun that's fine but don't disrespect it or look at it as just a drug

> (You)
>Done many psychedelics. They are what you want them to be. Giving them mythological purpose doesnt make it true. Its a chemical that trips your brain out and nothing more
It's sad that's what you think,. Being connected to all the things around you and being able to see those connections to yourself and the universe is the main reason to "trip"

>30 tabs
LARP harder fucking fag

Theyre chemicals dude. Im sorry but theres no such thing as a sacred chemical.

> (You)
>Theyre chemicals dude. Im sorry but theres no such thing as a sacred chemical.
Chemicals that allow you to see to another world

Chemicals that alter your perception and make you think youre seeing another world

> (You)
>Chemicals that alter your perception and make you think youre seeing another world

I feel bad for you , learned nothing during your experience

If you ever tried to binge on psychedelics then you would understand that you need significantly more to get similar effecfs

>learned nothing during your experience

I think he already knew that certain chemicals can alter your perception.

If you want to throw magic into the equation, maybe you should pick out a church - I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you all sorts of magical stories.

Obviously, however that's not what you were portraying it as "30 tabs" not "the equivalent of 5 tabs after I fucked my tolerance" who would want to drop that often anyways? That's pricy as hell.

>so cp is illegal therefore its not allowed
>but drugs are illegal yet they can be posted? the fuck?
>mods wake the fuck up
Only during summer can you read so much concentrated retardation in a single post.

> (You)
>>learned nothing during your experience
>I think he already knew that certain chemicals can alter your perception.
>If you want to throw magic into the equation, maybe you should pick out a church - I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you all sorts of magical stories.
It's not magic , it's the interconnectivity between all things, you can't see it unless your perception is altered but it's always there. It's more than a chemical reaction

All I know is that my mushrooms last around 6 hours and my acid lasts around 8-10...