Feminism claims yet another vital cause: Google designs emojis depicting professional women

>Google engineers have designed a set of 13 emojis that they say better represent women in the world of work.

>The designs have been presented to the Unicode consortium, the body that approves and standardises emojis.

>The team said that they hoped the samples would "empower young women (the heaviest emoji users) and better reflect the pivotal roles women play in the world".

>It includes healthcare workers, scientists and businesswomen.

source: bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36265455

Other urls found in this thread:

unicode.org/L2/L2016/16160-emoji-professions.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>women

>"working"

>the Unicode consortium, the body that approves and standardises emojis.

I dont know why, but that is depressing

>professional women

STEM education is the unflappable nerd that refuses to accept that a girl just isn't into him but keeps trying and wasting all his money on it anyway.

You can see them all here: unicode.org/L2/L2016/16160-emoji-professions.pdf

Just typical women in their typical environments.

>emojis will encourage women to stop being pathetic fucking leeches!
True story.

Fucking emojis are retarded, and anyone that uses them needs to just drink a hearty glass of bleach

>Appealing to their primary demographic

Makes sense to me

But where is the female version of the 100 and laughing/crying smiley with the ok hand signal?

>professional women

When will these fuck realize most women just don't want to do stem? Women outnumber men in colleges yet the stem field is almost always predominantly men. Women are not banned from joining stem, THEY choose to pursue humanities instead

🤔🤓🤗

No POC emojis? This is very problematic, now I'm triggered.

#TriggeredByYourTrigger

women also care more about emojis. and men, including google, at a certain point are like fine whatever just shut the fuck up. i mean really, do you think google wants to deal with women constantly bitching to them about emojis when they can just pay an intern some scratch to do it and jack off to Sup Forums

according to them, women would be heavily discriminated against in a STEM classroom

im in STEM i dont see a single person being mean to any one else, let alone girls

they live in a fantasy world where men are in control of absolutely everything and everything is the fault of men

in short, men are to women as jews are to nazis

We should totally kick up a shit how this promotes the "Gender Binary" and is offensive to non-binary people which are also heavy users of emoji's and see if the SJW's take the bait.

>Google engineers have designed a set of 13 emojis

>be aspiring kid, want to work for the smartest company possible and be on the forefront of technological innovation
>work my ass off in high school, take all the advanced classes I can, get 4.0 GPA, join all the bullshit after school honor society clubs and volunteer for the needy
>get rejected from MIT because white
>go to local college and work my ass off for two years with a perfect GPA again, join all the clubs, become the leader of a few of them
>life is full of work, I hardly sleep, my health is in decline, but I manage to get a transfer to MIT
>work harder than I ever have in my life, lucky if I ever get four hours of sleep
>first in my class everytime, spend my summer interning for no pay
>finally interview with Google, after five rounds I finally make it
>health is gone, almost committed suicide, teenage and adolescence golden years throne away, all alone, but finally I made it
>I accomplished my dream, I am an engineer at Google, the best of the best. The kind of company so powerful and influence it can run nations behind the scenes, guide the very path of humanity
>dream of all the projects I will work on the night before
>AI, new computer architecture, robotics, innovative database design, computer security
>tfw I have to design female emoticons for feminists

I have no face, life is pain, there is no hope. Everything is for nothing I want to die.

ok read the PDF... why the fuck is there a gender spectrum now? I mean seriously is being a Woman Autism now?

>I mean seriously is being a Woman Autism now?
Absolutely.

source?

This is such a first world, benign fucking problem.
>we need tiny graphics that represent what we want to be in order to empower us
>we majority chose WYMYN STUDIES over STEM
Just fucking gas them all.

This is exactly my problem. You'll never see them protest against shit that women should care about, i.e. how badly Islam will have them treated. They just go for soft targets like emojis and white men sitting with their legs open.

I'm taking comfort in the fact that, whatever the outcome scenario, I win. The far-right will rule, whether by the kind shitlibs open the flood gates to, or by the growing anti-shitlib response. Either way, degeneracy will get removed.