Not feelin a good mood this morning, I need friends...

Not feelin a good mood this morning, I need friends. So ask someone with Borderline Personality Disorder anything I guess.

Everyone has those kinds of days, I didn't ask last time, but how long have you had the diagnosis/feeling that you have Borderline?

>Everyone has those kind of days
For me it's at least 1 hour of every day
>How long?
I really started feeling the symptoms 2 years ago but it feels like I had some smaller symptoms my entire life eg. The abandonment issues

>Abandonment issues
Did something happen in your close family, I feel really alone in the world ever since my dad left a few years ago. Even though I'm at an age where parents are not that important anymore.

I mainly feel alone now because no one really understands me and if they try to, they get scared off and leave me, furthering the loneliness. Nothing extreme happened to me as a child, I just couldn't make friends and if my one friend didn't come into school, I'd just start crying. I suppose my parents weren't there for me much, they were always busy so they quickly gave me video games at a young age to distract me and when they got divorced, I didn't get to see dad as much as mum

Why you are such a faggot?
Why havent killed yourself yet?

Lol idk. I didn't expect you to be on bby

That's not a nice thing to say, most people don't get how hard it can be to deal with psychological issues until they suffer from them themselves.
I feel you on the few friends department, I never had more than 1 or 2 friends in school and every time they weren't there I felt really insecure and out of place.

Nah don't worry about he says the same thing every time I make a thread, it's just become a tradition or joke at this point.
Yea whenever my friends weren't there I'd feel so out of place and all I would do was cry because it was the only thing I felt I could do. Things eventually got better and I made another friend but I clinged onto him even through high school until I made friends with a group

Wow you're such a faggot op, crying over stupid shit. Do you even lift op?

Ty for bumping the thread bby

Clinging to only one friend is a bad decision, I did the same and when high school came around and my friend went to a different one than me I had a really rough time.

What made you obsess with Konoe?

Yea, I nearly had to go to a high school that no one else I knew were going to. Thankfully the parents decided against it at the last minute and I went to the same high school as friend but soon after I had to move schools anyway. By then I gained enough confidence to make friends and literally on my very first lesson at that school I made a friend and he helped me survive.

I'm not that obsessed, I just needed a character that I could use for you guys to identify me ITT and she was the first to come to mind. I do love her though

you are using a magic box to communicate around the world. There are pictures of cool things like naked ladies, cars, wizards and cats on this box.
I'd post some but the only image file I have on this computer is of some metal grating. go explore :)

Show us your dick

When you've been living off a metal box almost your entire life, reality tends to sink in and you realize you've been spending nearly every hour of your day on a metal box when you could be doing shit outside, doing your parents proud or just doing something better with your life. Unfortunately now I'm too anxious to leave the house and the only things that interest me are the stuff in this metal box however it's really starting to get boring

Are you from australia?

Why would you wanna see my disgusting body

Yep, where the dropbears roam free and where Aussies are dropping like flies because it's so cold now, for us at least.

If this post is dubs or ends with a 3, you have to OP.

How long have you been hanging around at home for?
Not having a clear schedule to follow in and of itself can make you depressed.

My entire life? I'm not sure what you mean by that. I just finished exams so I got 3 weeks of nothing. I don't have a schedule and no one ever wants to do anything with me so I'm probably just going to be in all holiday doing nothing

Lol even if you did get dubs or a 3, I'm not posting that

one hour a day? fuck off you faggot imagine living like that hour after hour day after day and as a proper adult with a woman, parents job and a real life

not some weaboo faggot whos not got the balls to get out of bed, wash the cum out your mouth and man up

fucking homo

I said AT LEAST one hour a day and by that I mean I wallow in sadness for at least an hour. My mood changes frequently and I'm easily cheered up but that doesn't mean I'm not constantly feeling alone with no purpose. I have to put up with this disorder hour after hour, day after day am I not allowed to get depressed about it every once in a while. I can't fight the disorder forever. Don't make false judgements on someone you don't even know, I don't even like anime that much

Oh sorry, I was thinking you were a bit older. I finished school last year and have just been sitting at home except for 3 moths where I worked. I thought you were in a similar situation, it is really important to have a schedule especially when you are dealing with mental problems.

>dont like anime that much

bet you stick the posters to the wall with fucking nigger cum

I think i know the cause of your problem op, Low testosterone.

All good, people usually expect someone older. Sorry to abandon thread but luckily dad decided to take me out to the car boot sales so I can get out of the house. Everyone have a nice day/night!

You too, hopefully, you'll get better!

i doubt it that guy was a real faggot

anime is a disease

What anime is this?

and livestreaming your sucide on fb is the cure

Mayo Chiki!

Wanna suck dick?

I expected the thread to 404 by now lol. Just left the car boot sale. I've been curious about trying it but I don't wanna suck some random's dick

Thanks a lot man.