Make 200 million playing iron man

>make 200 million playing iron man
>chooses to live on a ranch

why?

Fresh air and sunlight are nice?

Are you unable to understand how other people prioritize differently than yourself?

I'd love to live in a ranch, it's nice.

If I had the money he had, I would personally buy an apartment in a big city and live modestly.

Let him do what he wants.

It's for his wife, she's a horse chick

> not living on top of a mountain with only small mammals and eagles for company.

Pfft... Kid.

>it's a 'that woman never got out of her horse phase' epsiode

He didn't make the iron man suit

I own my house so I'd probably just stay here. I'd get underfloor heating and fancy shit put in but other than that I'm content.

It's different when you're a public figure. You want land to yourself so you do not get hounded by fans and the pap every minute of the day when you step outside.

>be rich
>do whatever you want without hurting anyone
SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN

I wonder how legal/feasible it would be to (hire people to) shoot paps with rubber bullets, beanbags, airsoft guns, giant water guns, or even just water balloons.

I'd love to own a ranch but that's not a ranch.

That's an overgrown garden at most.

Fuck I'd love to live in my own sprawl.

Hunt, fish and farm all day with Iron man money.

why did you (do this) ?

Why do you need to ask that user (not that user) ?

Women only ever grow out of their horse phase because it isn't indulged.

Country living is the closest you can get to heaven on earth.

>wide open spaces
>fresh air
>can grow your own food/weed
>shoot guns and go muddin
>can see the stars at night

it's in malibu so

hobby country maybe
working country is fucking garbage

IN THAT PARTICULAR INSTANCE

it's representing a word (or words) that can or can't be part of the sentence.

Sup Forums - grammar 201

we wuz cowboys n shit

I'm a pleb ass city boy from jew york and i've always wondered how common it actually is for country people to have weed plants growing near their property and regularly use it. Seems like landowners definitely have more rights and aren't deemed as suspicious as landless druggie plebs

Not very legal at all, any of those can be considered as assault.

considering paps, any place you live would have those niggers all in your bushes.

Might as well live somewhere with a publicly maintained street and regular police patrols so they can be arrested for loitering if they stop moving around too long.

but what is the need for this
why would he do it
pure autism

You're a big guy (for me).

>how common it actually is for country people to have weed plants growing near their property and regularly use it
never heard of of it

I would definitely buy a ranch with a bunch of horses if I got rich so I got get fucked by stallions and drink horse cum every day.

>someone that had a terrible drug addiction that would have killed him knows the value of money

APOLOGIZE!

i'm already getting a headache from the basicness and plainness of the whole concept of country living

i'd honestly kill myself

Where else are you going to hide your underground sex dungeon nightclub? Pic related

How about a low pressure water shower?

Care to elaborate?

t. city boy wanting a way out

In this case, mah boy, getting upset that someone uses a grammar trick that you personally can't parse would be the autisms.

Not in what is clearly a municipality?

working in the country is awful, get up at the fucken sparrow's fart to shovel shit for nine hours before you go back inside your comfy home only to eat dinner and go to sleep at 8pm
you also have dialup at best and very limited recreational activities

hobby country is great (i.e. on land that you own and don't need to work), wake up and go to bed at normal times + fast internet connection + all the amenities of a normal life

this guy is literally autistic

That may pass, but any injury or damage to property, such as the cameras, caused by that would amount to a huge lawsuit and possible criminal charges.
t. lawyer

shut up city slicker no one gives a fuck

>Apartment
Why?

>Can have asshole neighbors
>Limited space
>Can't play loud music
>Can't walk outside naked

Give me suburbs with a big ass backyard.

animals don't judge you for your height

So, hire people so they're forced to spend legal fees suing people with no money?

As damage to property is entirely a civil offense, so legal fees have to come from the pockets of the plaintiff.

I don't know what your definition of "country" is, but it definitely grows wild in places like New Mexico, so not exactly where it's pastoral and pretty.

obviously you just buy the surrounding three to six apartments and fill them with cats and soundproofing on your sides.

or you buy a condo and don't have any of those issues?

>What did he mean by this

Nobody gives a shit about your boring lives flyover cucks

Because he actually has taste.

A big chunk of land with a modest (by richfag standards) house is god-tier.

But ranches are nice. He's rich anyway, he can choose whatever house he wants.

>flyover states
>cucks
looks like you got something mixed up there pal

Can't you just shoot them?

This is the dumbest thing to do right now. Literally every rich hipster is moving back into the city.

Go spend a few hours at the LA/NY bus terminal. You'll see a literal flood of hot young flyover state girls running from their shit lives to be actresses/models. 99.9% of which will be fucking niggers for crack inside of a week.

>muddin'

Spotted the inbred

that isn't a ranch. in texas 200 acres is still a farm.

unless that is his gate house, that isn't a ranch

its funny how moving all the niggers out of cities brings the white people back.

I grew up far from the city, so my childhood was filled with grandma's plants and trees, garden, picnics, fresh air and such. I've been living in the city for 11+ years now. I terribly miss my childhood.

In texas you can buy parkland direct from the gubment for heavy industrial facilities, so lets just not talk about that glorified shithole.

I am surprised there's not more space between the house and the main road, assuming it's not a private road.

>99.9% of which will be fucking niggers for crack inside of a week.
no they are getting fucked by millionaire playboys. I am not a millionaire playboy

It's funny because if you killed every fat, uneducated, Trump-supporting flyover, literally no one in the developed world would notice. They're human trash through and through.

>have private road
>have to clean up after the paps

>live on public road
>publicly maintained

added benefit of forcing the paps to move around and be uncomfortable. They so much as break out a folding stool and they're loitering.

>he doesn't enjoy off roading

No son, that's the .1%.

>its funny how moving all the niggers out
They don't move them out, they buy them out or "co-exist" with them.

doubt it

>they buy them out

There was a story in the Atlantic last year about Jewish landlords in NY were buying out blacks for about $20,000 a pop when the actual property was worth 10x that. It also said religious Jews won't cut down fruit trees for some reason.

I live in pretty rural georgia. It is very suprising how many people arpund here smoke especially grown ass adults like 40 year olds.

Pretty patrician as far as living in a shitty la condo or something

Wtf? He married that blob??

Even if I were rich I wouldn't feel comfortable living in a place that I could survive off if should went down. This is why I would never live in a place like California or Arizona, the people are too reliant on the government to provide water.

Ohio may be a boring place but at least I could walk a mile in any direction and run into a pond or creek.

>wanting to live in a city

Are you literally a nigger?

Pretty bad bait to be honest, infrastructure would collapse, the electricity would go off and then you would starve to death

why would you internet connection be different?

It's sad how white Americans have been cucked out of their own cities. I pity them.

That "blob" is faithful, keeps him happy, and won't give him that "Bennifer" or "Brangelina" nonsense.

Country life is better anyhow, especially nowadays with the Internet.

It's part of the master plan. All we have to do is turn the government off for a few weeks and everyone in the cities die of dehydration and starvation.

That looks more like a few torn down lots by the side of the highway

In theory I think a rural ranch home would be really nice, but I fucking hate driving just around the suburbs to get things. I can't imagine the drives to get to town and do some shopping, or get to a movie theater, or just get a change of scenery

The thin one is his wife

Wild grown weed isn't very good. It's often called "ditch weed" or "mexican weed". It's low quality shit.
It's still illegal so a lot of ranchers just destroy it unless someone is obviously growing it, aka there's gear and tubes running water out to it. That's when they involve law enforcement because no rancher wants to get in trouble for it.

But it is common for them to find small grow spots where some local boys trekked out to some rarely traveled spot and grew a few plants.

hows your sex life country boy

Why does a person have to give a reason for choices made?

If i got rich i would live on a farm in the middle of the woods with a small town 10km away tbqh.
I love that comfy feeling of complete silence and loneliness and i also love the uneasy feeling of the possibility of skin walkers raiding my farm and killing me without anyone knowing.

Not same person but it's awesome to take weekend trips to the big city, get laid, then go back home. All these dating sites/apps have made it a lot easier too. Still get the phone calls but no worries about them showing up randomly. The only time you fuck with local chicks, minus the sluts, is when you're looking to settle down.

Pretty good my man, did you know it's possible to live in the country without being 5 hours from the nearest city?

But wait what about internet? I mean obviously shit my shit-tier cellphone has horrible service there's no way a country person has decent internet. Even if it's dsl through a phoneline.

Nigger for $40 a month I get 5mbps service