What do you think it takes to become a serial killer?

What do you think it takes to become a serial killer?

not being a faggot

CIA black ops training and some MK ultra programming.

3 victims

checked.
/thread

Either you have to be very dumb or have an unbelievable hatred for all of humanity.

Like me personally I'm just kinda like meh, I'm annoyed I exist alongside these people. A serial killer just feels pure hate.

TRIPS

A lot of stupidity

Someone with too many morals to be a politician.

Practice

dude they don't necessarily hate. their victims just usually fit the urges they feel

manson never killed anyone..

It takes killing a bunch of people, obviously. Also, Manson never technically killed anyone himself.

A hammer

Ego.

Every serial killer in existance thinks they're too handsome for the victim to turn down, too strong to be killed and too smart to be caught.

No it's 100% fueled by hate. These are people that lament on their hatred too such a degree, stewing in it, that they no longer consider humans worthy of life.

immaturity and a lack of medication

Not all killers pick on hate some just need hair color or size

yep, just the girls and charles watson

You're describing someone who fires a gun into crowds.

Serial Killers take their time and get pleasure and thrill from the act.

Charlie Manson wasn't a serial killer. Or a killer at all.

But to answer your question: MANY serial killers had head/brain injuries as children.

i am a real cereal killer, but you don't believe me. i can show some pics if you like.

Big bowl, big spoon, big appetite, lots of milk

?
They only get pleasure because of the hatred they feel.

Yes go ahead

The Cheerios fear your!

Will you shut the fuck up about hate? That's probably a component yes but it's more complicated than that

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

Most (if not all) serial killers dont hate anything, they simply dont care.

A few well placed bullets

Seeing someone you love be in pain for decades.

I am a psychopath with an IQ of 270. Actually little over 270, but I am not a serial killer yet.

a shitty childhood with abusive or absent parents

that's about it

I make the money jack I roll the quarters

It's not so much a thing of hatred as it is a lack of empathy. Terrorists kill because of hatred. Serial killers do it because they find it thrilling and they just have no empathy to see the suffering of others to achieve their thrills. Some serial killers do so because of hatred, but most do it just from lack of empathy and twisted thrills.

Tex Watson. Manson hated that he shared the same name as him

Falling for those "Be All You Can Be" commercials

No I wont shut up. True it's more complicated but fundamentally at the root, it's just hate. Nothing more. Maybe this annoys you because you feel hatred towards humanity? Don't worry bro, everyone does to some degree. These people just have an inconceivable amount. You literally can't imagine the hate they feel.

If they didn't care they wouldn't kill. They very much do care.

his full "I'm nobody" quote is some god-tier shit

1 x quran

Poverty + Intelligence + Anger = Cult leader

>lack of empathy

There are many many sociopaths in our society. The vast majority do not kill. This is because they don't hate humans, so derive no pleasure from harming them.

I'd imagine it takes a lot of hard work and dedication.

I bet if you apply yourself and take it one day at a time, not let failure get the best of you, not worry what others think- well, I think you'll do just fine OP.

I think you'll do just fine.

>asks what it takes to be a serial killer
>pic of drug dealer who probly never killed anyone, only maybe shot another drug dealer.

detectiv feels

Anthony Jeselnik AF

He's great man. Have you seen aquarius? That guy plays him so fucking well it's creepy. The one chick who got out of prison a few years ago said that that actor is Charlie

This nigga is either trolling or retarded

/thread

bunch of loli trap faggot cucks debating on the mental states of killers they have no real knowledge of there motives for their killing

The misuse of "there" is the least stupid thing in your post

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 is enough. What's important is that there's a cool-off period in between the murders.

>What do you think it takes to become a serial killer?

prolonged periods on Sup Forums

No papa and abused by mam is a good start

Are you complimenting me by calling me a police detective or something? I do think my logic of thinking would help in catching a serial killer so thank you. (I feel like a noir detective dude now lol)

If you're insulting me by saying I have emotions, um k.

That isn't an argument just an insult.

>not being a faggot

and yet user is a faggot

C̶h̶a̶r̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶.̶

OP, all the posters are telling you and themselves a comforting lie.

You wanna know what it takes to become a serial killer?

One bad day.

You could be the most stable, level headed, sane and moral pillar of the community, and all that separates you from an animal is 24 hours and a couple of missed meals.

Someone watched Falling Down.

The willing to be one

Whom did Manson kill, you fucking nimrods?

are you one? we might not know a damn about these type of humans. they are dangerous and the mental state of those people must be a real nightmare.

>Whom did Manson kill, you fucking nimrods?

Whom did Hitler kill braindead user? 8 million jews, that's who.

Kill. To cause the death of. As in telling a bunch of hippy freaks to go kill a bunch of rich people.

you retarded faggot.

I'm not but I suppose I could be a good one, if I wasn't very lazy.

I hate these types of people but also have a weird fascination with them, like many. Reading Jeffery Dahmers wiki page is very intriguing.

Dedication and practice

>charlie manson
>a serial killer
pick one

Fuck you motherfucker

yeah you sir are a retard, go read a book

You can see the hatred in their eyes.

Care to cite a serial killer who didn't hate humans?