Name a better position than missionary

Name a better position than missionary

>protip you can't

If you are not fucking your innocent virgin gf doggy style on her first time then you have failed as a man.

>jfk
He splatters all over her while she screams and tries to get out of the car

why do you need communication tho.

Cowgirl.

You get to really enjoy the tits and ass...

>fucking your innocent virgin gf
>fucking your gf
user fornication is sin

Reported you sick fuck.

Cowgirl. All i do is lay there and take it like a man.

But in missionary you can pull out and spray her tits

I prefer to pull out and cum in her mouth. 1 it's less messy and 2 it's so dominate to make her swallow after being fucked.

Mating press, it's like missionary, but for real men

>in terms of best feeling when cumming it's missionary since creampies are the best feeling ever
>Doggystyle is good too, but since you can't lay down after as well it takes second place to missionary in my book

What is mating press?

It's missionary, but her legs are up and you thrust downwards instead of horizontally.

Lazy dog is also comfortable after you finish -- especially if you're larger than her, and have a long enough cock.

Roll over into spooning.

Oh thats how ive always done it. I thought that was just regular missionary

I like anal

Then you should try a more horizontal fuck next time. More chance to stimulate her g-spot

Tbh it's my favourite
>Can watch her face as she cums
>She can wrap her legs around you and pull you in deeper
>Can grab her shoulders or the edge of the mattress and pull yourself up to thrust yourself insanely deep inside her
My favourite sex is doing the above and then really pounding her from on top. That's some seriously primal and amazing feeling sex

Cowgirl is a close second for me, because I love being able to fondle and suck her tits as she bounces on my dick, plus being able to grab her ass and still be in control that way

What I like in missionary is to use one hand to hold and pin both her arms above her head. But it requires you support yourself with one arm, so you need to be #fit.

MODS!!!! HOW THE FUCK IS THIS STILL UP!?

FUCKING DELETE THIS SHIT!

I usually just grab her wrists with both hands and hold her arms above her head while I plow her.
Sometimes if I planned ahead I tie her wrists together with a belt or something.

This but i always go hard and slow. I want her to feel every thrust

>xD
>le may may

i like missionary cos of the control i excert over her body but i prefer doggy style every day of the week. Partly cos its easier to penetrate the anus but also it's so I don't have to look at the sadness and hatred in her eyes as she's sobbing to herself. i know i shouldn't feel guilty but she looks so much like her mother that I just can't help myself. ah well. c'est la vie

i found that hard and slow is easier on me to last longer, and it's more pleasurable for her.
last time i made her legs shake frantically and she begged me to hold off for a sec

i did 'cause i didn't want her being too loud

In the kneeling position, PRAYING TO GOD YOU HEATHENS

I love having the girl do all the work in doggystyle.

I can only do doggy style while standing. my gf on bed in her fours and I stand and fuck her frʔm behind. I can't kneel and hump because of a knee injury, it hurts like he'll even on bed. :(

Mating press
Even better when the girl is significantly smaller than you

anal full nelson

Sadly I've got a girl who is too small and if I go that deep it hurts her

Just dump her for a real woman not a sad approximation, asswipe

MODS

You see, this is the problem with asian girls. Not only do they scream in pain if you go 3 inches beyond her pussy, but you will also look like a pedophile if she's smaller than you

This

Wtf is wrong with her.. She dresses like an shrivelled old guy.. Yet I get the appeal, she'll probably take your dick in her throat all the time

>You see, this is the problem with asian girls.

The real problem is that their butterfaces are unfuckable unless they're flips. Seriously would be hard for me to fuck a really nerdy asian chick.

I just alternate. I pound her until either she cums or I start getting close and then I slow down again for a little bit.

DOGGY
O
G
G
Y

>she'll probably take your dick in her throat all the time
>His hand is bigger than her face
>His dick is about as big as the distance from his thumb to his middle finger
Extend your palm, and picture that distance. Hell, get a boner, you'll see what I'm talking about

How do you even deepthroat that, being a small girl and all?

Right Wing

How nerdy are we talking?

I'm looking at my hand but haven't got a clue what you're trying to express.

tfw white gf
>she's 23
>looks literally 14

everyone stares at us when we walk down the street holding hands, people even think im her dad at times

Ewww...wtf she looks like an old woman.

As nerdy as your chick tbqh. Flips could actually give me a boner even if their foreheads can be fucked up. And it's weird because I'm usually into Korean and Jap girls, not Flips or other sea monkeys.

But its' great you two found happiness in each other.

Here, english is not my first language, so a picture should do better

Oew.. Dunno though, kinda makes her more fucked up without the glasses

That's actually surprisingly accurate. Going to remember that. But yeah you're right, it's difficult. But she has other assets.

Thanks

I once had a cute tiny girlfriend. She couldn't take my dick but still, her trying was very cute > pic related

Reverse cowgirl is way better than missionary.

It's actually accurate. Weird. And now I know statistical data about every guy I see.. why have you done this user?

What does this say about Donald Trump?

Yeah I agree that's the best part. When they try so much but they just can't handle it. When you are completely wreaking them and you can see you are but they endure it for even 30 minutes because they love you. And then you know that so you go even harder and deeper just to make it worse

True, best is though that the y come back for more even when they now they can't handle it. Switch to blowjobs, can't handle that.. Awesome

Well, according to Time magazine, he's a definite outlier on the distribution curve.

That's a bit sadistic isn't it?

It just doesn't get my dick as hard as doggy style does. I don't know why but doggy makes my dick 100% hard without even trying the slightest. I'm pretty sure I could fuck the world's ugliest woman doggy style.

So? it keeps things fresh, and when she's into it.. Why not

Amazon position

When you're intentionally hurting her because you know she'll accept it from you is going a bit far. And fits well into the weeb with asian girl fetish stereotype.

For whatever reason I'm not that into doggystyle. Not sure why, it just doesn't feel as satisfying to me. I guess part of it is that I'd rather be able to hold her tight and french kiss her and shit while I'm fucking her.
More often than not though it seems to be the girls' favourite.

Their cock is my mouth is the best position

this desu.

Underage...

so gay

fuck men= doggy
fuck women= doggy
I don't even notice what sex they are

My girlfriend recently got a very short haircut after always having long hair. The first time doggy afterwards was very awkward.

>It's actually accurate. Weird. And now I know statistical data about every guy I see.. why have you done this user?
Here in Mexico, girls are REALLY small. Even if you're a manlet, you can still get laid

Either way, back when I was a teenager finishing up my highschool, I ended up having a lot of girlfriends (most of wich were horny sluts who wanted to pass without delivering homework). At one point, I decided to make a list of redflags in a girl, this to determine what girl would have that ''love-feeling'' towards me. One day, one particular girl was trying to deepthroat me. She was into being submissive, so I slapped her face a couple of times, until my hand left a red mark on her cheek. And THEN, just as she was worshipping my cock, did the knowledge of the universe made it's way into my mind, and my eyes finally noticed how big was I from her point of view

It's very accurate on telling you deep can you go and how big are you to her, so it's one thing to keep in mind when looking for a girl you wanna bang or have a relationship with

You're right. I can't.

Virgin question: would she comfortably get her feet into your face during tha position?

Been wondering for a while, would probably be my favorite position (tie between that and cow girl with the same proposition).

Agreed

Asian's are not my thing. Anyways, you fuck or get fucked

Depend on the girl and her flexibility. But even so it's not exactly comfortable for long periods

I mean maybe if you want them in your face. They're more off to the sides

What's it like being a virgin and looking at these different positions? How do you imagine it would be?

I know what the pisition should look like so i was wondering if that alteration would make it less bearable for either partner

If you're implying that I should feel bad about being a virgin, I don't

Pls feel bad it's the only way I can feel better about myself. Do it for me?

No I wanna know what you imagine different positions feel like haha.

Cowgirl

Missionary is the shittiest position, I'd honestly rather just have a wank.

Fatass detected

>it's true?
>Watches at $ 0?

this, missionary is a joy

Doggy style with girls back arched

>girls back arched
Prone bone, user, prone bone

Well how should I know lol

Got no foundation to base anything off of

>Fatass detected

Not at all. I want to be able see her tits/body while fucking her, not just the top of her head (unless you're a manlet).

Second this, I love prone bone.
>Tfw holding her by the neck and pushing deep inside her while her closed legs makes her squeeze your cock even more
>Tfw she cums and her legs kick up and tremble in the air

This