TRUMP GENERAL - SOLID TRUMP EDITION

>NEW TRUMP VID
instagram.com/p/BFPCtFfmhWB/
>Trump supporters build wall
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/education/students-erect-trump-wall-at-the-university-of-washington/

WEST VIRGINIA IN THE BAG - NE IN 2 HRS
>Results
nytimes.com/elections/results
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/may/10/west-virginia-nebraska-primaries-live-results
apps.sos.wv.gov/elections/results/results.aspx?year=2016&eid=22&county=Statewide

elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/
OR: May 17th
WA: May 24th
CA, MT, NJ, NM, SD: June 7th

>VOTES
CURRENT: 10,716,280
TARGET: 12,089,564 (BUSH 2000)

ATTENTION PENNSYLVANIA ANONS: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NfzyoWfwqjrYbc5Xqb9lyerxztNxLuZDzwPBarYZJFA/edit#gid

SUPER GOP ELECTION TRACKER: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7

ALSO:
TRUMP STUMPED! TRUMP STUMPED!
TL;DR:
>asked about using Nukes against ISIS
>immediately asks to walk around the room
>dodges question completely
FULL INTERVIEW:
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/21/the-most-baffling-moments-from-donald-trumps-washington-post-ed-board-interview/
YOU FUCKERS ARE FINISHED!
YOU BACKWOODS...
HICKVILLE....
TRAILERPARK.....
SISTER FUCKING....
IN DENIAL....
MANCHILDREN...
ARE FINISHED!!
LIBERALS OUTNUMBER YOU!
LIBERALS OUTNUMBER YOU!!
LIBERALS.....
LIBERALS.......
LIBERALS.........
OUTNUMBER..
OUTNUMBER.......
OUTNUMBER...........
YOU!
YOU!
YOU!
SEE YA ON NOVEMBER 8!
GET A BUNCH OF KLEENEX, YOU'LL NEED EM TO WIPE AWAY YOUR RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, XENOPHOBIC TEARS!!!
WE ARE HERE....
WATCHING.....
WAITING.....
WE DO NOT MAKE THREADS ANYMORE....
WE INFILTRATE....
GO TO BED CHILDREN....
YOUR NIGHTMARES ARE ONLY JUST BEGINNING.....
HOW WILL IT FEEL WHEN AFTER YOU'VE BEEN OWNED BY A BLACK FOR 8 YEARS THAT YOU GET OWNED BY A WOMAN FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS?
YOU MUST TRULY LOVE PAIN YOU KEKSERVATIVES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REPUBLICANS USED TO BE RESPECTABLE.
YOU USED TO BE REASONABLE.
NOW YOUR PARTY HAS BEEN HIJACKED.
SHAMEFUL!

AND NOW THE ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS ARE "AFRAID OF FRACTURING THEIR BASE BY DENYING TRUMP THE NOMINATION AND NOMINATING ONE OF THEIR OWN".....
like their party isn't fractured already?
fucking idiots

>no awoo

>one man race
>60% of the vote

JUST

The only shot you people have is Hillary drops out and Biden gets in. But Biden has to short a temper to be able to handle trump in a debate. Even that is a long shot.

The polling data is leaning hillary right now, but the more people see shit skins, and weird little communist running around cussing and breaking shit at trump campaign stops the more support trump will get.

look ma! i got one! should i throw it back in the ocean?
also, INCREASINGLY......

i think thats the mods doing

You forgot the thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE

How is he doing this morning?

I want to make a Twitter and shitposting like the God Emperor.

Obviously I won't be myself, so who should I pretend to be and who should I tweet to for maximum trolling?

I'm sorry, but Trump is not fit to be president. He just doesn't have the TEMPERAMENT required to be Commander in Chief.

Who among the remaining candidates does, if not him.

Think of things SJWs love. Pretend you're someone who makes Steven Universe or Undertale or something.

WHO THE FUCK IS THE SEMEN DEMON!

>hot as hell
>looks like trump
>even straight Sup Forums fags would fuck his boi pussy

WHO IS HE!?!!?

Cruz. He's going to unsuspend his campaign soon.

>when you're so horny ur forget to post the pic

Get out.

Awesome pic family.

no fuck u fag. that kid is a future prince

I see the US media playing the Antisemitic card all the time right now against Trump supporters who are trolling PC reporters.....How strong is the effect of that card today?

Can somebody tell me?

Nobody gives a fuck anymore about being called X or Y. People are waking up rapidly.

>tfw Donald has crashed my meme market and I need to build up a whole new catalog of Hillary memes

Good to hear. I know that the Racist card has lost its power and that people just laugh at labels like "islamophobe" but I was afraid that the A-card still would be strong since it is so taboo to talk about jews.