Who's the worst female artist of this generation?

yo momma

All of them

iggy

Meghan Trainor

Grimes certainly not bjork

can women really into music name one who a man isn't behind their sound

>>> security measure

Marina without a doubt.

this
sadly there are so many plebs in this board

sad but true. they hate genuinely interesting, exciting and innovative music like complete plebs. it's their choice, though.

shut up iggy is beautiful

Jan Terri

Julia Holter? Joanna Newsom? Marissa Nadler?

m8

samefag

I have never heard any of her songs, but I think that your conclusion could be drawn from seeing pic related

kill yourself

It's shitty generic wannabe top40 synthpop minus the success, you're not missing out on anything.

Gaty perry

Rihanna.
At least Sup Forums waifus have redeeming factors.

Seriously

/bread

grimes is easily the best female artist of this generation

>tried to cash out on gays but ended up killing her career before it had even started
>obnoxious voice
>smug cunt who thinks she's more famous than she actually is
>lied to her naive fans multible times for some quick and easy money eventhough false advertisement and undisclosed sponsorship are illegal
>sounds atrocious live and expects that people at festivals sing with her eventhough no one knows her or her shitty lyrics
>horrible songwriter, her lyrics sound like they were written by an autistic old woman who still thinks she's young (OH WAIT)
>thinks she's beautiful and posts a million pictures of her hideous mug everyday eventhough she's ugly as fuck, aged like milk, is balding and probably smells bad irl
>extreme hypocrite, thinks she's better than top40 but makes generic pop garbo
>jealous of younger, prettier, more succesfull Charli
>tried to sell out and somehow failed at that aswell and then made a garbage album as an "apology" but that flopped aswell because she already blew her chance by trying to sell out on her SECOND album
>constantly lies, said she's vegan but posted a picture of herself eating pizza a day later. She hops on every trend in hopes of becoming relevant again (eventhough she never was relevant in the first place)
>thinks she's better than top40 just because she's not succesfull.
>will probably die alone without kids because she thinks she's too good for marriage because she says needs it for her songwriting because she doesn't want to write songs about her husband(AUTISTIC)
>her womb is shrivelling up while we're talking and in 5 year no one will remember she ever existed.

This. It's not even debatable. She raised the stack of what means a true (female) solo artist really high.

What's it like to know that no one on this board takes your Marina hate seriously?

What's it like to know that Marina is objectively the worst female artist of this generation?

Literally every single one of those things is true.

shut up

this, women can't make good music without the help of a male

>who is PJ Harvey

Really? No one?

Except Grimes. Get your facts straight.

This is probably the right answer

Just so you know, none of these women are artists.

All of them

But especially Halsey and Lorde

god i fucking hate those two

>good music

But Lorde is good, well, atleast better than any of the hacks posted in this thread.

Why not? Prove it that her music isn't good.

please

user, you and I both know that Lorde likes to pretend she's different than other pop artists and knows shit about music, when in reality, she doesn't.

Her head may be up her at ass at a different angle than every other artist listed here, but at the end of the day, her head is still up her ass

Melanie Martinez

But she still puts something unique on the table compared to most female artist. Just because she's successful doesn't mean she's worse than than the literally whos posted in this thread.

I also have a strong sexual connection to her ever since I had a dream where I almost had sex with her.

what so she pretends to be a literal heroin chic

>literally whos
come on all of the other artists posted are radiocore

>I had a dream where I almost had sex with her.
You lucky guy

You clearly don't know half of the artists in this thread.

Your question isn't specific enough.

If we're talking mainstream? Ke$ha

Pink is annoying af, but not the worst.

But srsly, how fucking DARE you put Bjork as the OP picture. First off, she's obviously not "this generation", and secondly, she far exceeds any of the drivel that came after her.

Bjork is a legitimate legend.

St. Vincent, tries desperately to appeal to retarded hipsters, fags, and even has the nerve to do a shitty Big Black cover.

A waste of time as an artist, and hold's a guitar like a fucking idiot.

>grimes
>literal who

>marina and the diamonds
>literal who

>meghan trainor
>not radiocore

looks like you're the one who clearly doesnt knows shit

>Grimes and Marina and the Diamonds
>not literally whos
You're obviously the one who doesn't know shit.

Maybe they're not literally who's on Sup Forums, but the the outside world doesn't care about them.

You can keep post this thom yorke goof all you want, but that won't change the fact that they're literally whos.

All you ever do is keep us talking about Goddess

She's so caked in make up you can't even see her massive mole, keep falling for her jewish tricks.

>objectively the worst female artist
see

This

>literally whos.
>what did he mean by this

Iggy Azalea.

It's pretty self explanatory.

>Forgetting the washed-up shit like Ke$ha

Marina is washed up shit like Kesha, the only difference being that Kesha actually had success in the past.

Charli XCX

Fuck off Marina

Let's put it this way: Grimes has more followers on Facebook than St. Vincent and Death Grips put together.

Sure, compared to someone like Taylor Swift she's a literal who (the plebs have no idea about Grimes), but other than that she's reasonably famous in the music world.

I don't even like her music but you're a fucking joke. Get out your computer chair more often

Really? By what metric?

see