How gay would it be to wear an eye patch?

How gay would it be to wear an eye patch?

>be me
>have a lazy eye
>disgusting to look at imo, I hate seeing people with them
>eye patch would make it so one one has to see it, easier to make eye contact
>lazy eye messes with depth perception
>can't catch/throw things
>closing the lazy eye helps with that
>can't see easily, have to focus on one object to see what it's supposed to be (i.e. if I'm not looking directly at it, it's hard to tell what's around it)
>this also means I have to look at words one at a time to read, can't just scan across a line, have to look at a word and focus in
>closing the lazy also helps with this
>like playing shooters, can't unless I have the lazy eye closed for same reasons
>because it's a lazy eye, glasses won't help

What do you guys think? Is the eye patch too gay? I just want something to cover one eye so I can function better.

I had a lazy eye whe i was younge but i was taught some execises to control it, i can still turn it into a lazy eye at will

do what you want cos a pirate is free

Do it matey, it's better than doing nothing

Arr, matey. Only the sea will judge ya.

Get surgery instead of ruining your vision you fucking rere

Isn't wearing a patch recommended to help cure a lazy eye?

the quads of truth

>closing one eye helps with depth perception
in what universe?

check'd

never know which eye to look at when people have this

Seemed pretty definite. I know a guy who wears a patch because his eye is dead and gone, but his are band-aid coloured.

Depends... How many dicks a day are you planning to suck while wearing it?

friend has one blind eye - the eye is there, just white. doesnt wear eyepatch or contact lense and was super mad when photograph photoshoped his bad eye for normal one.

I wear one. Not for a lazy eye though. You will get some pirate jokes from some beta fags now and then but some girls find it interesting. I don't have a lazy eye though. I guess it all depends on how you look though. It doesn't cure ugly.

Hard to say man, it's kind of embarrassing to wear an eyepatch even if it is for clinical purposes. My dad has a similar problem but doesn't wear shit to cover it, maybe sunglasses sometimes in public. Do your own thing I guess. Maybe you can get sunglasses that block out the bad eye without being noticeable.

Sunglasses?

get that lazy eye down to the gym

Wear it with pride user

This

Go get that shit corrected homie

yo fam wearing around a eye patch is way better than being a derpy eyed fuck. Trust me i used a patch and i dont regret shit, it helped me so much.

In the universe where eyes don't fucking look the same direction

just wear it for like a month and see if you like it

Also though I'm pretty sure if you wear it too often and you could damage the lazy eye even further because it won't be as used to light and such.

OP is retarded.. that is all.

Patches only mildly work at a very young age (early childhood). You eye is near enough developed now so it's impossible to fix.

It doesn't help with depth perception, it helps me see where it's going. You know what double vision is, right? I sort of have that, not terrible, but it's enough that if I close one eye it's easier to catch something because there's only one thing coming at me.

My point exactly. I hate it.

I would Photoshop it too. I find my own eye disgusting.

Ok

true, but irrelevant

Not to correct, to cover. I just don't want anyone looking at it, and it helps me a little.

Lazy eye can be fixed with physical therapy you whiny bitch.

Tell them you're a Raiders fan

it's gay unless you do pic related

SUP MAH CYCLOPIAN BRO! ! ! !
>I close one eye to trim dank nugz

>I step away from the mic to breathe in

Glasses are supposed to work, I've heard I was too old for an eye patch to work
>Can't see shit because no depth perception

>How do I shot web?

Wear it over your good eye in private in order to help rehabilitate your lazy eye.

Not OP, but what if it's so bad it's nauseating and I have a huge purple spot in the center of my vision?

I mean, strangers will think you're fucking weird but I suppose friends would understand. It's technically for a medical purpose.

Should just get the fucking surgery, though. You know, to actually fix it? I imagine not using the eye is just going to make it worse.

Only this hard assed bastard could get away with it.

do you look like kurt russel?
do you look like chopper reed?
do you look like danny trejo?

if not then don't do it or you'll look like a fucking weirdo

Tinted shades are better.
Just not purple or pink.

>be kid, like 5-6
>have lazy eye
>Halloween, dressed up like a skeleton thing
>ring doorbell
>"Oh, are you a scary pirate?"
>every time
No just basically blind in one eye, fuckers

Not sure, the purple spot could be from your eyes inability to focus properly. In any case try to use it as much as you can until it works correctly again.

Practice until you start to feel sick, then stop.