I have a few questions

I have a few questions.

>Is life worth living?
>Is the planet worth saving?
>What is your reason for staying alive?

Worth is subjective, so asking if life is worth living is really a question you ask yourself.
Unless we really have a good go at it, we won't ruin the planet for long, we'll just ruin our own basis of existence.
I want to see what happens next in my life, I'm having a pretty good time of it so far, so unless life becomes unbearable somehow, I don't want to die.

>Is life worth living?
Not for me.
I haven't decided.
To do as much good as I can, and prevent destroying my family/friend's lives, before I slip into the sweet, sweet embrace of death.

>You're a meaningless meaningless speck in the Universe
>The planet will be okay, the human race might not be
>To have fun and enjoy the limited time you're given

>Is life worth living?
Mine isn't
I suppose for people who actually care it is but the world is to fucked to be saved
I don't have an answer to that anymore

Death seems permanent so may as well play it out. The planet can't be "saved". Even if we bring the ecosystem into perfect balance we still die to a large meteor or the sun transitioning into a new stage of its life cycle. Though we should take a little better care. I'm alive in hopes of witnessing the end of the world or first contact with aylmaos

Only you can give yourself a meaning, but good luck with that as I haven't been able to make myself one and I am 31.
The planet will be fine, don't worry. We should worry about ourselves currently.
I just haven't had the chance to end myself.

its only if you are able to set yourself goals, put effort in it and reach a situation which you enjoy, whatever that might be. if you think you cant do that its not worth it.

The planet does not need to be saved. it will be here long after human kind will have been.

I still got something i want to achieve and try if it justifies the work i put into it. if it does, fine, if not: an hero. dont want to say what it is tho.

The sun will take billions of years to explode though, we can simply move the whole planet by then easily with out super sofisticated and out of this world technology.
If we have advanced this much in just a few thousands, imagine what we can do in billions.
If we survive that long, though.

1) Depends on what you are doing to fix your life and/or improve your circumstances. If you are not doing either nor plan on doing either, you might want to consider it at least.

2) There is alot of conjecture on how far gone the Earth is in terms of environmental degradation, and that cannot be solved unless humanity can take specific gasses out of the atmosphere so it is a lost cause in that sense. But in terms of the greater humanity, just be honest with yourself and others and redpill people at all opportunities you can; less tards walking around spewing more retarded shit, the better.

3) Never had a specific reason to live and continue living, but I also never really had a solid reason to die either. The reason why I do anything productive whatsoever is so I don't become a disappointment to those who have helped me so far, and maybe with a decent education and work within my community, I could impact others for the better on a larger scale.

That answer everything user?

>>What is your reason for staying alive?
Memes

>Is life worth living?
only if i get to keep answering your questions

only if i get to keep answering your questions

only if you dont reply to this post your mother die tonight

>Worth living?
For me, not really, but I'm planning on suicide before I'm 50 anyway.
>Planet worth saving?
Absolutely. I hate most people, but would still like humanity to reach the stars.
>My reason for staying alive?
Trying to leave the country for good and live/work elsewhere. If successful, I may not actually off myself.

Absolutely terrifying

THE MEMES JACK
THEY ARE THE CULTURE THEY ARE EVERYTHING WE PASS ON
EXPOSE SOMEONE TO BANANAS LONG ENOUGH? THEY WILL LEARN TO SHITPOST
THEY BECOME A CARRIER
DOGE, DRAGONS FUCKING CARS, AN HERO
ALL MEMES ALL PASSED ALONG

>Is life worth living?
you give it worth.
if we're all stuck in this shithole of a planet then yeah, why don't we make the best of it.
i found the love of my life, as cheesy as that sounds. HUEH

1) Depends on what you mean by life. And what you deem worth it. I'd say yes for now since we are at a tipping point of humanity and we're just trying to fix everything at the moment in most areas of life and society and suicide ratings going up would only benifit the Morgue business.

2) Well, depends on what you mean by saving. That could mean killing every human ever or reducing emissions or doing nothing and continuing to use up the resources and seeing what happens. Personally I think we should "save it" in such a way so we are retaining the resources we have and also obtaining energy to sustain our selves.

3) My reason to live is bits of cardboard. Not even joking.

*dies/will die
You illiterate cuntknob

This life is all you have so you should do what you can to the fullest

1=That's up to you, for me it is
2=I'm a faggot so the whole "think of the children" thing that people say when talking about saving the planet doesn't apply to me. So to me not really
3=My reason? to make a movie, it's all I wanted to do since I was like 14 (I'm 24 now) I work as a I.T guy and make ok money but I'm not really happy unless I can say in the future I could possibly make a movie