Have fun

FUCK YOU STONERS

I won't be, but I love and miss Bend.

i will be lol

come to brazil

ayyy i am dude. wanna chill?

sure

underrated

Anyone else seeing them in september at north coast?

but they're actually having a halloween show

Can't wait! Is there an opening band though? I haven't seen one listed.

just scream "Sup Forums" and i'll find you

Seeing them in Lincoln Sept. 1st!

scream "Sup Forums" at exactly 6:50

If I go front row and start to smoke a joint and offer the last third to Gene do you think he'll take it?

dallasfags unite

Gotta admit, the conversations I heard in line were pretty insufferable.

I don't know man. I met some pretty cool people at the Ween concert I went to. Don't let that discourage you.

They didn't discourage me, but god damn it, I now understand why people would hate Ween fans.

hey who wants to meet up dudes

Where you at?

The rogue chef

bumpin this

Anyone know the etiquette here?Looks like if you want to stand you need to be on the concrete up front.

anyone cop?

Legendary

LEGENDARY

who's the fag in the death grips shirt? standing next to you rn, might as well get "Sup Forums owns my ass" on your forehead

damn they played the mollusk in its entirety?

Hey, guys, I live in Bend. Be my friend.

Just saw them and they started by playing The Mollusk in its entirety. The rest of the songs included (in no particular order):
The Grobe
The HIV Song
Your Party
Take Me Away
Even If You Don't
Bananas and Blow
Sweet Texas Fire
A minute of Black Magic Woman
and others I legitimately did not get

Some chick was on molly in front of me and kept fucking swinging into people. I love concerts in Bend.

Copped the fuck out of it

Oh, right
Pumpin' 4 the Man
Buenas Tardes Amigo
My Own Bare Hands

jelly. fuckin poopship destroyer

i don't think they played all of that. did they have an encore? did I FUCKING LEAVE BEFORE THE ENCORE?

i'm seirously gonna have a fukin conniption if i left before they played Transdermal Celebration. that is hands down the greatest song from them to me

No poopship and no transdermal. They ran out of time. Venue has a noise curfew.

Ah thank god. Got out of there just in time. Les Schwab has been getting pretty fucking anal with their rulings as of late, eugh.
Don't think they played Spiral Meningitis, either. Maybe I'm deaf

They didn't. They Also didn't play did you see me.

>literally posting on Sup Forums during a concert
Only one person needs "Sup Forums owns my ass" tattooed and it aint the guy youre talking about

Or you were the fool or awesome sound.
Shit fuckin blew my mind either way.

yeah i don't really understand the whole aggression meme there is towards other people who use the same exact fucking forum you do

Oh yea but they did do Pork roll egg and cheese too and don't sweat it

They came to Bend in 2011 when I wasn't into them, FUCK

Hoping they come again! Jack Black fuckin' came here so that must mean something right xd

They just fucking blessed us with a complete Mollusk. They'll be back.

Theyre projecting their self loathing. Like Groucho said, “I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

What a wonderful night.
For those who attended who are locals, Is it just me or is Bend's population slowly becoming the hotspot for Portlandites and flower children to come and roam around with their parent's funds
It's been 9 years here for me and I'm starting to feel like I should just fucking move to somewhere nice in California because it'd be the same exact type of people

Guarantee it wouldn't have been like that had their been a Portland show as well. I mean you'd get portlanders down there for sure but not nearly as many.

Is anyone else seeing them tomorrow at marrymoore?