youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called discipline.

Maybe your dad should have beaten you.

beat me too it...

Proof?

What's your agenda?

sage

He's an old fuck. Besides videos, how does he earn a living. Also looks like he stinks. Hope his kids beat him when he's old and then leave him in a home.

Who?

As he should, millennial crybaby

SARGON DOES NOT LOVE YOU SO GET OVER IT ANITA AND MOVE ON, YOU CRAZY CUNT

>Proof?
youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo 8:41

Isn't he married? I would like nudes of his wife.

>how do I properly raise my kids?
>hit them until they stop doing what you don't want them to do
>but, that's abuse
>just talk to them as you do it
>k

But all that teaches is that hitting is okay if the person is weaker than you. Would you hit an animal, a retarded adult or senior with alzheimers?

People who become rapists, pedophiles are abused as kids. Hitting a person is abuse and it's degrading.

What is wrong with this??????

who is this faggot and why should I care?

That's not this daddyoffive queer is it?

Of course, I disagree with corporal punishment as a learning/teaching tool for discipline for children. But, as I don't intend on having any children anyway, I try not to think too much about it.
>it'd be nice if, in the adult world, you'd just catch a beating whenever you committed a crime, but that's not how things work

Sargon of Akkad.

I assume this thread is because Anita recently singled him out at Vidcon and verbally harassed him while she, herself, was a panelist on Cyberbullying.

He didn't do anything but sit there, and she got massively triggered as a result. I don't know what this child beating thing is though.

Spanking now counts as "beating your kids"?
I suppose it is, in the literal sense, but it isn't child abuse

>I assume this thread is because Anita recently
>recently
Nigga I've been making this thread for half a month now.

so how do you know this.

He went there to fuck with her and it worked. He is being a whiney bitch now and playing victim, just like her. Is there a panel on whiney bitches?

It was poster earlier in the thread.
He said it himself basically.

abuse is a strong word for it, but its a fact that spanking does not yield positive results. it is detrimental.

M-must assassinate character for my beliefs are in question!

Yes it is. Hitting a person is abuse. How the fuck is it illegal to hit your workers, wife, and strangers when they piss you off, but not a child? Who is smaller and weaker?

this.

just because its common practice doesnt mean its not abuse.

all studies on spanking have shown that the practice has negative effects on kids. it doesnt make any sense that assault is illegal against anyone except fucking little kids.

>t. not parents
This may come as a surprise to you, faggots, but children don't have full legal protection under the law of the most countries.
You sound like Scandis, or some soft American millennial cunts with a names like Connor or Braden.
>Anita
I like how you referred to her by first name only to someone who is unfamiliar with Sargon of Akkad.
>it is detrimental
Past a certain age, sure, but it's pretty effective and harmless when selectively used with restraint on kids under 7.

This dude should kys himself

Daily reminder I beat it to my kid.

>This dude should Kill YourSelf himself
You too.

blah blah faggot, your "soft millennial" argument holds no water. read what i said again, retard.

>all studies on spanking have shown that the practice has negative effects on kids.

youre done.

You wouldn't happen to have any studies or other such evidence regarding your claim that hitting children, in a controlled manner, under 7 has positive effects on the child long term?

Its normal.

normal doesnt = good.

It's normal to hit your wife in Saudi Arabia.

will riker beats his kid?