furaffinity.net/view/23942662/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce? Reversed nothing

Too fresh for reverse to kick in yet:
furaffinity.net/view/23942662/
Also, filename.

what would happen if the ride ended?

Too horrible to consider.

everything comes to an end, and once it does i'll be celebrating the fact that this cancer is dead

You've been waiting for the last decade? That's some commitment.

bump

fuck this stupid weird gay furry bs, and no I'm not mad you stupid furfags

>in this thread
>hates furries
100 for closet furry

>not mad
> not "denial"

this.

There have been at least several individuals over the years who have been like "Yeah, I used to shitpost and derail and hate fur threads, but I hung out in them so much I just started liking the other posters and fur so now I guess I'm a furry now."

>waiting till this is dead
>b hasn't gotten any less furry for 14 years

bruh, I...

bump

>Implying fur threads wouldn't be replaced with something equally as cancerous should they disappear

Which they won't

fuck this cancerous bs it will end eventually and no if I was a furfag I would kms

I hypothesize that their hatred of the material is mental compartmentalization to assure themselves that they are not attracted to it or that they have a reason to frequent it so much that is not based in liking it.

You only really hang around something a lot if you like it (usually but not always).

"You either die a normalfag, or live long enough to watch yourself become a furry."

And I think of it as a reverse Stockholm Syndrome.

THE RIDE WILL NEVER END!

Stronk!

> if I was a furfag I would kms
I felt the same way at the start of my decent.
I eventually realized that is not the case and that, like foot fetishists, i am just 1 pervert of many. Also realized i don't need to make my sexual preferences my identity (like suit fags do).

In conclusion, you can like fucking animal people without needing to fuck animals or telling everyone you meet that you want to fuck animal people.

Learn to appreciate the AESTHETICS.

no one on Sup Forums is a normalfag and I sure as hell aint gunna become a gay ass cancerous furfag so then what am I, other then a shitposter ?

no, I wont let this gay ass cancer corrupt me

*low-level shitposter

why not?
Cancer if fun.

Quick!
Post your best s/fur

Let's see if we can beat our record of 1 week turning a low-level shitposter into an ascendant autistic furry.

>inb4 thumbnail
that is intentional.

I don't know about best, but this is my favorite.

its too slow and not enough people for me to start shit posting so ill just stay and hate you failures

Also:

these ugly ass furry pics don't affect me btw, its just weird ugly shit that doesn't turn me on even in the slightest so I don't give a shit what you post, you should just kys fgt

:^)

I mean atleast you people have an IQ over 50 and I can actually talk to, unlike that retarded andy sixx shit poster fgt

Remember: There is a ton of stuff on Sup Forums that is more cancerous than s/fur, and that s/fur people are amongst the most intelligent people on Sup Forums, not to mention how understanding we are.

It's actually getting more and more popular by the day.

This shit's gonna go mainstream soon, and when it does you're gonna see actual, real life animal people getting jiggy in public left and right.

It's only a matter of time my friend.

>things that are never gunna happen

give it time.

like, 20 years for the animal people...

like 3 years for the mainstream part.

loli fur?

No. Make a new thread for that.

in here
>>/trash/

post this bs in the /trash/ where it belongs, like you fgts

nah, this bs wont be accepted outside of Sup Forums in normal society and it will stay that way

Gonna head out for a bit, gents. Happy posting!

>furry
>straight
Pick one

all furries are gay

No

prove it

True story bro.

kys furfag

Reminder.

furfags are mutated cocks

I love how mad people get about pixels on the internet. Had sad does a person have to be to waste their energy being upset over what other people like to do in the privacy of their own home. Hell not even DO, just think or look at. I just dont get The rage.

I hate cancer and I kill cancer and corrupted things when I see them

Sorry you got carried to term, user.

>hates cancer
>visits /b
>reads fur threads

What exactly did you come here expecting to find? ~¿~

you guys are a waste of space and time and are useless trash that should be incinerated

retards who try to debate him or respond to his autism
its like an angry child squealing for attention-- ignore it and it'll go away.
not like he has anything better to do than sit here and cry at people who're sharing pictures on a board dedicated to "anything goes as long as it doesnt get us shut down"

>no u