This election is so fucking stupid

Seriously, you guys think reality show host Donald Trump can be a good president?

I'm literally with her, like any other smart person is. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary Clinton in November.

>MUH MUSLIMS

Literally not possible to ban Muslims.

>BUT MUH WALL AND MEXICO WILL PAY

No they won't.

When people ask what pushed you over the edge to vote for Trump over Hillary, Ill show them this picture. Fuck nigger culture.

sage

Same bait over and over all day, on the same subjects, all week. Somehow, shills justufy their paychecks with this trash. Maybe they just get paid to keep a person or subject being talked about on the board, it doesn't matter how inane the post is.

>implying you're not lying or getting paid

Trump has already won. He only has to be inaugurated. It's over for you liberal shits. Just come to terms with it already. It's useless to struggle, the black vote won't pull you through this time.

Bill isnt even Chelseas dad.

Muhh women are better than men.

KEK

fake? also, legendary ID m8.

It's depressing that these extremely out-of-touch "leaders" are attempting to appear not so.
Is that why Trump is popular?

>Seriously, you guys think reality show host Donald Trump can be a good president?
Yes.
He is the only candidate (out of the 2) who is willing to oppose the globalist agenda that is ruining our country while Hillary publicly supports every pro-Globalist position from banning gun rights to amnesty to open borders.

>I'm literally with her, like any other smart person is. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary Clinton in November.
~Not An Argument~

>Literally not possible to ban Muslims
Then how did we do it for the majority of our countries history?
Not a real question obviously I am just mocking your statement.

>muh wall
No one cares about that shit and yes we can easily pressure Mexico to pay for the wall if you understood our financial relationships with them.

>Literally not possible to ban Muslims.
It's possible to stop planes incoming from muslim territories.

I'm laughing so hard right now

>MFW shillary doesnt know the dab curse is real

Your baiting is terrible lmao. Try harder

You need to save your country and ban planes from muslim countries from entering your airspace before it's too late.

Once they infest a host, it's nearly impossible to get rid of them.

What is that pose she's doing? I know it's some nigger shit but what is she doing it for, besides being a fucking fool?

>Yes, I'm voting for Hillary Clinton in November.

Stopped reading here.

>>BUT MUH WALL AND MEXICO WILL PAY
>No they won't.

Perhaps you could actually read up on his policies rather than scraping soundbites from idiot comedians. Mexico won't have to give any money directly, they'll just not be receiving as much until it's paid for. It's like making a kid pay for a broken window by stopping his allowance and intercepting any money he receives for his birthday.

>Literally not possible to ban Muslims.

Why? It's pretty simple, you just don't let them in. If they want to spread their shitty, sand niggery religion and blow themselves up, let them do it in their shitty, sandniggery deserts.

I'd rather vote for a balloon full of hot air than a lying criminal woman.

Nice dubs, I think OP somehow believes that the constitution pertains to non-citizens who are trying to enter the US.

Dat is true here in the UK those parasites have made the English flag a "Racist symbol"

>muh muslims

See: 8 US Code, 1182

>muh wall and mexico will pay

What is a trade tariff?

>Sage, 0/10

sleep tight boy

Its on his website, he will ban remittances unless mexico pays a one time fee of 10 bil. So if Mexico doesnt pay people will humanly self deport since they cant send money home.

The madman truly is brilliant.

I literally can't decide if this pic is literally more cringe than the post or if the post is literally more cringe than the picture literally lit e rally liter ally