So im gonna try lsd with some of my friends and i just want to know if some of you tried it and what to expect

So im gonna try lsd with some of my friends and i just want to know if some of you tried it and what to expect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roU7rp1fv18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've done it multiple times, the most being 3 tabs at once. You won't be seeing things that aren't there, so drop that idea right now. Rather, you'll be seeing things that ARE there, morph. For example, a simple lamp will suddenly be moving on its own around the edges. The pattern on your wall will be bendy and curvy, and it'll look like it's breathing. It's not much more than that and feeling really happy so don't expect more than that or you'll be underwhelmed. You won't be able to stop smiling to the point where your jaw hurts

Www.giyf.com

LSD is bullshit. Try marijuana, nigger.

don't do it! you will turn gay

Stop asking, John.

I tried weed its just chill nothing else i dont think lsd is that

I just that i saw alot of videos on youtube were people have like changed their view on life because of it

It hits everyone differently. I have done it a few times and tend to trip balls pretty hard. Fun to do during the day because everything seems more colorful but for a first time try it in a safe place in case you have a freak out.

bump

Would it be a bad idea to do it outside Late In the evening?

I actually did it for the first time last night, so I can suggest a few things.
> Go outside if you have the chance. Literally everything is vibrant and interesting. Also, me and some friends watched drone flyovers of the fjords in Norway and that was amazing.
>Put on some music and let your mind wander. I had some really awesome realizations about meditation while just sitting and listening to Pink Floyd.
>If audiobooks are your thing, I enjoyed listening to the first bit of the hobbit and letting my imagination paint a picture for me
Not at all, the stars are amazing to look at.

Also, if your mind starts wandering to some dark places, I found that just looking around and taking some deep breaths would help me come back.

Reading this thread made me want to do lsd

ayyyy lmao, i used to sell a good bit and take more.

Realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

cant stress enough, now more than ever, "if its bitter its a spitter"

So many people will sell you the 2c* compounds as LSD since its kiiiinda similar, but some of the 2cs can kill you in the same dose, and they take longer to hit you... so youll think its weak and take more...

almost 80% i'd say that ive tried is fake, so please be careful man.

and take a kinda low dose either way, wait a week or so, and try more. its not something you really wanna just dive headfirst in the deep end.

as for the actual trip, a lot of people can get clausterphobic even if they dont notice it, so be sure your able to get outside.

which is wehre you should be anyways.

all of your senses are changed too, so get some sour and bitter and salty.... and red and white and orange... some shiny things, some dull things, some bubbles and some mirrors

ad most importantly

a pen and paper. take notes. you will, in a brief moment, come in contact with the most profound thoughts of your life.

which you will quickly replace with OH LOOK A SHINY

so gotta keep notes

Have dropped acid 5 times, it is a walk in yhe park to be honest. Music and being outside is nice. You can drink a 6 pack and not even feel it, and weed adds to it pretty good. Just expect a 3 hour come up to peak and a good time.

Do you have a sitter? Don't do it without a sitter, someone who'll be sober

Music Suggestions
>Starve the Ego, Feed the Soul- The Glitch Mob
>Pretty much all of Pink Floyd, but I really liked Shine on You Crazy Diamond, Comfortably Numb, and Any color You Like
> A lot of Led Zeppelin is easy listening, Stairway to Heaven and Ramble On are good
>Odesza
I was pretty worried about it before I took it, but no that Ive done it, I would ABSOLUTELY reccomend it to someone who has a day to devote to it

Also get a cheap drug tester to make sure its safe

>sitter
>not smashing that shit while going to work
You guys don't know shit about trips

Thank you guys so Much i Think its gonna go well and be fun. I will take your advice with me might make a thread about how it went in a couple of days

I trip harder on Marijuana. I did two tabs of LSD once. It was awesome. I just felt extremely happy all day and everything was kind of rainbowy like my eyes were crystals.

It also felt like I could SEE nature growing. I felt the trees with my soul. I also saw a cat kill a bird and it was so fucking natural. Nature is metal.

It was a great experience.

Oh yeah. I could also multitask in a way that was seemingly impossible.

Yeah I have a sitter who has done it before but is doing sober for us and he has checked it

Loool fr if it's his first time, he totally needs a fuckin sitter bro

To add on to that, MAKE SURE that they know that they know that you're gonna be high for a solid 12 hours and that really anything unpleasant could really ruin for you. I had a friend sit for me last night and I would be chilling and he would slap my foot which would bring me right out of it. Make sure its someone you trust

Fuckin go for it then bro, change your whole life

this

i'd ignore the vast majority of what the people in this thread are saying. Literally, do NOT understimate its efficacy. Setting is absolutely critical, transitioning if you're feeling sketchy about things isn't a great idea, make sure that the place(s) you're going to be are relaxing and the company you're with aren't trying to fuck with you... and yeah, you really should have someone who is sober.

Seriously bro, don't fuck around with it. Look after yourself.

source: M.D, and with personal psychedelic experience

6-12 usually

I will just gotta wait a couple days for him to be ready then it's go time

you're going to end up thinking about some thoughts that you'd have rather ignored

LSD sucks if you hate yourself or otherwise have some other reason to feel bad about yourself

Hell yeah bro, good experience keep an open mind. And pick music that you like and will comfort you

Ah so you don't get it at all do you?

This.
That lame hollywood shit about unicorns and dragons is bs--you'll just see the world in a different; a vivid, and more emotional filter. Enjoy yourselves, anons.

I must have gotten a pretty high dosage then, because I tripped from like 430pm yesterday to like 6am today.

I wanted to ask some veterans if its normal to get tabs that werent on paper and dissolved completely? It wasnt bitter so Im pretty certain it was LSD and I had a great trip, just curious.

no, I get it and have even enjoyed some experienced I've had on LSD. I'm just never doing it again until I've improved my life.

Last time I did acid my friend and I were chilling in the backseat of my car. He proceeds to take all his clothes off, pisses himself, then gets on top of my car, pounding his fists to his chest screaming "I'M THE KING OF THE JUNGLE!!!" and ran off into the woods. Disappeared for 5 hours. Oh yeah, did I mention this was 1AM on Halloween at a party in the woods of 200 people?

The best part: we forgot our other friend in the trunk of my car the whole time, he passed out on the ride up and didn't make any noise.

Yeah you can eat tabs usually, it's basically a liquid that dries on the paper, so really it can be applied anywhere

Trunk bro probably thought he was dead tbh.

So you really don't get it.
Alright gotcha.
Improve your life then.

That definitely happens. Just be in a safe environment (outdoors during the day is the best) with a positive state of mind and things will be more enjoyable

heres ur reply

im late at nightis awesome jut dont get lost lol

Here's the ultimate advice. Brains cannot conjure up things from nothing i.e. You have to experience whatever it is you want to feel in order to know what it's like because no matter how well crafted a sentence or description is of something, your brain won't just suddenly be like ''OH OKAY'' because it's like asking a hard drive to play a file not stored on it. How does it know what to do? It has no instruction.
>tl;dr Do it in a safe place with people you know well and don't take more than 120ug.
that's all you can do.
To go back on myself a little, if you start to not like it, DON'T TRY TO TAKE CONTROL. Let the trip happen and accept the that you're high

Not trying to scare you but I know several people that lsd either broke them psychologically or brought out an underlying mental issue. Definitely have a trip sitter present for your first time.

I know more than one person that tried to kill themselves after dropping acid the first time, and more than one who tried to knock themselves out... Lol

Not 100% true, you will be completely immersed in hallucination with no basis in reality if you've ever done much more than a mg at a time.

>if you've ever done much more than a mg at a time.
even correcting that to micrograms doesn't make sense

let the tab dissolve in your mouth instead of chewing and swallowing. You want it to absorb through your cheeks/gums since LSD is a very fragile molecule. Your stomach will rip it apart before it can be absorbed.

Anyone else find strong coffee to be really good on a trip?

I think he's saying more than 1000 micrograms, at which point you'd be so disconnected from reality that you'll actually hallucinate.

>instead of chewing
>LSD is a very fragile molecule
nigga you can't bite molecules apart wtf

Tea, coffee, oding on caffeine, shit like that is a good buzz

Huffing goof off, quick buzz/high

Meditating long lasting calm

youtube.com/watch?v=roU7rp1fv18

> watch this video. absolutely facts i have problems with perma damage to neurology because acid and xtc. i only did acid once and E twice, side effects came on years later.

What this guy said. If you got some pretty good stuff, you'll be really cheery and easy to make laugh. Did it with my friend, we fucking busted a gut laughing at how inflated my hands looked. Also, Starry Night is a pretty good idea of what a clear sky at night looks like on LSD.

ive taken 750ug of amsterdamn needlepoint.

can confirm, full ego death and hallucinations. i was unable to see in front of me.

was all white, white math formulas everywhere. weird af and i dont feel i learned anything

but I diddddddddd start having constant mild hallucinations.

first few years of driving, if sitting still, i thought i was rocking back. almost rekt a few times cuz of it

Strongest ive done is salvia. Those hallucinations usually arise from what you already understand, but they can be pretty wild.

a mg of acid is literally approaching the limit of how much acid a human can literally physically have effect their brain and also approaching the lethal dose. few experienced people are doing that much or have the capital to do so let alone a complete beginner. that's the fabled holy grail MILLIGRAM of acid heard only in legend

multiple trips here
>have some cash on hand, preferably $5 bills, easy to count, not so much a disaster that if you lose one or two
>be with friends you trust
>don't play DJ - you will fail
>don't try something physically new
>you may become a Shaman in terms of hooking up, then again you may fail Hindenberg style
>your trip experience will depend on the mood you go into it. Bad mood = bad time

personally, I have no idea what my alcohol limit is - case of beer, no problem need more. Quart of tequilla, thought it was a bottle of water
smoked more cigarettes in my life

so much fun

>being this stupid

This is untrue. Be wary of holding acid in your mouth, as some chemicals marketed as last can only be absorbed that way.

Real LSD can be swallowed without a problem and get you just as high

After you do LSD, try DMT. It's a mind blowing experience that not many people can say they've had

Do you actually know that or are you talking out of your ass?

There's plenty of people that have done over 1000mcg. In case you can't do math, that's 1mg. Have you heard of a thumbprint?

the estimated lethal dose is 10mg, not 1

I used to, it was some of the greatest moments in my life, you learn so much about yourself, and you really experience some of the most beautiful things.

Don't have any expectations, and remember to let go, go with the flow, and let the trip take you where it wants

Try eat different things, listen to music you don't usually listen to, go outside, play with some lights, and have fun!

see
750ug is rough but i hardly had much of an issue after

I've smoked maryjane blunts before, Sup Forums, of both fresh and 2-year old weed, dunno what variety because I was (and still am) a noob. I just purchased a small, plastic bong today.

I just wanted to share that it may be the bong or the fact that I've kept one of those moisture absorbing packets in my bag of weed, but this time around smoking is less disgusting, hell, the second bong hit was even pleasant, tasted a hidden flavor in it. Now, this weed is probably 4 years old now, so I don't know if it will get me high or not. On my thread back then, I was told that most THC would have degraded to BCD or something. But hey, I just wanted to try it. I got newer stuff that I can use if the old one doesn't work, anyway.

tl;dr noobs, use a bong, even if it's cheap. Learn to pack the bowl and clean/grind your stuff. It helps make it better. A noob's opinion.

fake and gay. even bright UV lights will hurt it

First trip ever was off .25mg, just for reference.

Plan some kind of adventure, away from the general public.
If you can't see or smell music, you haven't taken enough

Well duh retard. That had nothing to do with it's bioavailability

Seriously shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about, you're giving people misinformation that could harm them

ok so after lurking more your half right, but it does limit the potency. can google the exact amounts if you wanna

ty for letting me know that tho, imma just swallow them if im unsure

If anyone says you have to hold LSD in your mouth, they're either an idiot or lying because only certain RCs require you do

That's possibly true about potency but it's never made a difference for me. If you have a dank tab, I doubt you'll ever notice the difference

Can you guys read? I said APPROACHING not it is the lethal dose. alright the lethal dose is higher, I'll give you that but the effective dose is around 1mg or slightly more depending on the person otherwise the rest of that acid is just sitting around doing nothing. Though not everyone is the same shape and size which will be contributing factors
>Hardly had issue
>Almost rekt a few times (which I assume is crash the car?)

I'm guessing you're pretty well informed regarding psychedelics in general, so here are my personal tips!

1. If it gets scary/creepy, just switch up the music/location. Those are the most important factors.

2. Go with the flow, and also all the other quotes; trust your inner self, etc. You'll notice that all of these are very fundamental to our wellbeing. Don't try to force things to happen, just go with what FEELS natural and correct. You'll know :)

tends to make the ego explode with too much use. you end up thinking you're an indigo child or the next Jesus Christ.

some of that comes from the perception that doing acid is going to make you 'woke' and decrease the effect of your ego so people tend to get a bit arrogant.

be sure to keep that in check.

one time when i was working at a dairy queen, i came to work on 4 tabs of acid from 10am to 6pm fucking tripping balls in another realm

nobody noticed anything different about me or said anything until i was punching out and just scribbled my name instead of signing it

"yo sign your name or you dont get paid"
"im trippin too hard to sign man"
"YOU'RE TRIPPING???"

shift was already over and i did fine so that was that lmaoooooooo

This. LSD can make you feel divine/clairvoyant, it can give you insights and clarify but some people don't check themselves and go full blown grandeur delusion