Everyone, this is user

Everyone, this is user.

He's here to give us our next movie idea.

Floor's all yours buddy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iy32uLW9cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feature lenght remake of TDKR opening

The Oedipus Trilogy

It's simple gentlemen. We remake Citizen Kane.

mila kunis, natalie portman, and milana vanytrub suck my dick for 90 minutes

Dune

Th-thanks boss. Heheh, get a load of this guy, calls you buddy one moment then rips your heart out th-the next heh? Hahaha... ok.

Who remembers anime? Well what if we...

Movie about Columbine shooting filmed gonzo style.

literally me
youtube.com/watch?v=-iy32uLW9cc

star wars versus star trek

capeshit: the musical.

Reboot DCU with a movie called Trinity that last 3 hours and its based in Darwyn Cooke's New Frontier but in the present time.
Recast everyone with exception of Henry Cavill Ben Afleck ,Jeremy Irons and most of the SS .

Are any of you familiar with BLACKED?

Well gentlemen. Ladies ;).
Todd will you take a look under Ted's laptop?... Thank you.
Tyrone take a look at the side of Gloria's pen...well? What do ya see?
I'll tell you what you both saw and what any of you would see if you looked at your Poland Spring water bottle or your box of Lucky Charms or on the side of your Real-D 3D glasses: R-E-C-Y-C-L-E. Recycle.
The kids LOVE to recycle. It's hip. It's hop. It's what's on top. Now, what does a dumb idea like "hur durr saving the planet doyyyy" have to do with Hollywood, our precious baby. How in the world, Mr. Winestein, can three little arrows forming a triangle be profitable?
Ladies, gentlemen it's time for Dunstin Checks In 2: Monkey Business (2018).
Go green. Reuse. Recycle.
Thank you.

>It's hip. It's hop. It's what's on top.
please stop

>please stop
You do realize this is satirical, right?

mines a musical about a mother son lifeguard duo who solve crimes in their spare time

o-okay
*lays down on the floor*

Remake Singing in the Rain.

Buddy cop flick with a wily FBI agent and a time-travelling samurai.

A movie about heroes that are not DC nor Marvel. If you don't like this idea we can do a remake of Back to the Future where Marty is a woman and is raped by her father.

A terminator is sent back in time to kill Sarah Connor.
The time machine fucks up and it ends up in the Roman Empire.
Go.

>Three words: "Sup Forums the movie"

>what on earth is slash pole slash, user? :)

Harley Quinn

Starring Margot Robbie and Jared Leto
Special cameo Ben Affleck as Batman

Mecha dracula vs god.

Nicely done, brother!

Top Gun in Space.

But with extreme realism. It's actually a futuristic drama and social analysis with hard science disguised as a homoerotic action movie. We make money, get awards and will be talked about on the world wide web

Batman v Superman 2, with Zack Snyder directing

A crossover between Transformers and Lord of the Rings, directed by Michael Bay and M. Night.

>We get all 7 Star Wars movies and condense into one film.

It's a reality tv show where the 16 contestants fight for a creative position where they'll direct and write their own tv pilot. It's The Apprentice but with scripts.

Yeah, I'll take that money in cash.

>Remakes are the future, gentlemen (and my ladies *bows slightly*)
>We will reboot every cult classic, award winner, beloved nostalgia bait, etcetera from 1920 to 2010 with a diverse cast and black lead
>We'll start with Lord of the Rings
>Hire 99% of Sup Forums and Sup Forums so that we save tons of money on orc makeup/cgi
>for once they could actually earn some money rather than borrow from their mothers
>it's win-win guys

industrial sized kek, thanks user

I can't start, there's a nigger in the room.

so it's a remake of project greenlight?

Ahaha

Y-you too

"This is a good idea. Space is hot right now! We'll do kind of a mix of Star Wars and Guardians of the Galaxy."

We'll also need a big guy.

Every space movie has a big guy. Guardians has Groot, Star Wars has Chewbacca and Star Trek has Idris Elba.

its current year guys i mean cmon lets recycle

fairly rated post