Go ahead, Sup Forums. Feast your eyes on the WORLDS GREATEST pee bottle collection of ALL TIME...

Go ahead, Sup Forums. Feast your eyes on the WORLDS GREATEST pee bottle collection of ALL TIME. All of you beta-male cucks will have a hard time admitting that I have out done all of you. I dare ANY of you to challenge my superiority, and all of you shall now bow down to the Sup Forums king. I have achieved the single greatest feat in human history. Fuck all of you.

Also, shoutout to Donald Trump for being the greatest president of all time. Wouldn't have done it without him.

Now drink it

oh jeez i have way more pee bottles out in the backyard you wuss. try harder

That would be selfish of me. I shall give all of its energy And nutrition to this tree.

that would only take a few days of heavy drinking. that isn't impressive

KYS

Chuck one through someone's car window while they pass by.

can i just ask..why?

Pour all that piss on something, empty bottles on hot cars in the sun while nobody is watching or go pour it on welcome mats infront of house doors.

Trips demand it!

that's only like 5 days worth of piss? You call yourself a king yet your a piss poor peasant

Dump the piss in gas tanks

Need to be in the screencap !

I have at least twice that number and all of them are 2L bottles.

I'm not a hoarder or anything, but i hate my housemates and we have a communal bathroom. I only leave my room for the microwave, twosies and showers. And I'm thinking of buying a microwave for my room.

I should really start taking a bottle or two up with me to reduce my collection. I doubt I'll ever break the habit of peeing in a bottle until I move though,

why are the tops off?

My mom found one and is making me pour them all out in the woods

Because I'm about to pour them all out, and it's much faster to take all the bottle caps off first

Double dubs of pizz

DOUBLE DUBZ AGAIN!!!

why do you use piss bottles when you live with your parents?

got more faggot

Early gets

Gets a get whilst highlighting gets

the bathroom floor has my dads pubic hair on it half the time

I can smell the rancid piss stench from here

bit of a tip, keep breathing to a minimum and through your nose only. The smell is going to hit fast and hard but if you keep your mouth open it'll ruin any meal you have in the next few hours.

>MAGA hat
>Piss bottles
Pure pottery.

Almost every morning I wake up, have to piss really bad, and my mom is in the shower or taking a shit. So I go in the fridge, find any almost empty bottle, bring it to my room, and piss in it.

Kek, that's it?

mfw no gallon jugs

Please take a picture of this

This isn't op, just a faggot